Yu-Gi-Oh! Rulings Questions

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I Ancient Fairy Dragon Geartown' date=' does Geartown miss the timing?

[/quote']

Yes. Blame the LP boost.

I have 2 questions. Firstly,

If I play Machine Duplication' date=' and my opponent chains, somehow either flipping my monster down, destoying it, spinning it, etc., do I still get Machine Duplication's effect?

[/quote']

...and secondly:

Does Morphtronic Map miss the timing if Chimeratech Overdragon's effect destroys it when summoned by Future Fusion or Overload Fusion?

Can Trap of Darkness summon Vennominaga?

You mean' date=' if it dupes rise of the snake deity? I don't think so because Vennominaga says that it has to be summoned by rise, and Trap doesn't change it's name when it dupes.

[/quote']

no, that's not how darkness it works, it replaces itself with the other trap, so rise would activate in darkness's place. so I think that it would work.

Can Trap of Darkness summon Vennominaga?

You mean' date=' if it dupes rise of the snake deity? I don't think so because Vennominaga says that it has to be summoned by rise, and Trap doesn't change it's name when it dupes.

[/quote']

no, that's not how darkness it works, it replaces itself with the other trap, so rise would activate in darkness's place. so I think that it would work.

No, it says that trap of darkness's effect becomes the same as the selected card, so it's effect becomes "summon vennominaga", but Vennominaga won't allow itself to be summoned as the card isn't rise of the snake deity.

Thanks. Now i know Spear Dragon can work with Fog King. That will be my new deck instead of my montage wetlands.

Question: why would Fog King NOT work if Spear Dragon's effect would activate instead of being continuous?

Did I said Fog King? I wanted to say Angel 07. I don't know why i failed so much. I want to make a deck with it.

A new question about the same thing: Gellenduo "cannot be destroyed by battle" is continuous and "this card is destroyed when you take damage" isn't, right? so Angel 07 cannot negate the first but the second one will be negated, making an even more indestructible Gellenduo, right?

Thanks. Now i know Spear Dragon can work with Fog King. That will be my new deck instead of my montage wetlands.

Question: why would Fog King NOT work if Spear Dragon's effect would activate instead of being continuous?

Did I said Fog King? I wanted to say Angel 07. I don't know why i failed so much. I want to make a deck with it.

A new question about the same thing: Gellenduo "cannot be destroyed by battle" is continuous and "this card is destroyed when you take damage" isn't' date=' right? so Angel 07 cannot negate the first but the second one will be negated, making an even more indestructible Gellenduo, right?

[/quote']

The first part of “Giant Kozaky” is a Continuous Effect that does not start a chain.

Looks like they're both Continuous.

If I summon Exodius the Ultimate Forbidden Lord and then activate something (like Painful Choice) that sends cards to the graveyard to send a Exodia part to the graveyard, then use Exodius to send all other Exodia parts to the graveyard, so there are all Exodia parts in your graveyard, can you win, or is it not good?

If I summon Exodius the Ultimate Forbidden Lord and then activate something (like Painful Choice) that sends cards to the graveyard to send a Exodia part to the graveyard' date=' then use Exodius to send all other Exodia parts to the graveyard, so there are all Exodia parts in your graveyard, can you win, or is it not good?

[/quote']

If there are 5 different "Forbidden One" cards in your Graveyard that were sent there by this card's effect' date=' you win the Duel.[/quote']

It is 'not good'.

Thanks Exiro for that

No point.

I didn't know that

Thanks for this piece of information. I will use it for a research that will reveal what percent of the people that ask a question, ask it because they didn't know the answer.

Something weird happened me some time ago in the DS videogame. I equipped my opponent's monster with Cestus of Dagla. It increased it's ATK as normal; but when it attacked me directly, after taking the damage, no one increases LP. Is that what happens in real life?.

Something weird happened me some time ago in the DS videogame. I equipped my opponent's monster with Cestus of Dagla. It increased it's ATK as normal; but when it attacked me directly' date=' after taking the damage, no one increases LP. Is that what happens in real life?.

[/quote']

You can only equip this card to a Fairy-Type monster. Increase the ATK of the monster equipped with this card by 500 points. When the monster equipped with this card deals damage to your opponent's Life Points' date=' increase your own Life Points by the same amount.[/quote']

Something weird happened me some time ago in the DS videogame. I equipped my opponent's monster with Cestus of Dagla. It increased it's ATK as normal; but when it attacked me directly' date=' after taking the damage, no one increases LP. Is that what happens in real life?.

[/quote']

You can only equip this card to a Fairy-Type monster. Increase the ATK of the monster equipped with this card by 500 points. When the monster equipped with this card deals damage to your opponent's Life Points' date=' increase your own Life Points by the same amount.[/quote']

To clarify: Even though it is equipped to your opponent's monster, you are still the controller of Cestus of Dagle and it is still on your side of the field, so the phrase "your opponent" still refers to your opponent, not to you.

Archived