[Serious] Fun Times Consent Forms

Aix

fun1.gif

Post here if you consent to the YCM Fun Times. Do not post here if you do not consent. The fact that by posting here you have a signature (even if it's a blank one) in this thread, means you have signed the Fun Times Consent Form. After signing, for as long as you are active, we will try to include you in the fun events and spontaneous acts of power abuse we pull on this forum.

[spoiler=The Fine Text (Fun Times Waiver and Consent Form)]I hereby allow the YCM Staff and their associates (from here on to be referred to as the Mods) to abuse their power over me on this forum, hopefully all in good humor. I will not hold the Mods responsible for any psychological damage I incur during these acts of power abuse. I waive all my rights and leave my fate and inevitable demise to the discretion of the Mods.

[spoiler=The suckers who consented]Aez
Ain

Aix
Azure Wolf
bcwhynot
Brinolovania

~British Soul~
Cätɐstrøphǝ

Chaoseventysix

Chaotic Angel

Darj
Des

Dragon Sage

Enguin
Furiota_Hiroshi

GarlandChaos
Goose
Hydreigon

JamesMuddy
Kate
KuriGod

Kyumi
Lujan

Mido9
Mitcher

Neph
(parenthesis)

Reptilious

Rewas
Sethera

Striker
towitori
Toyo

Yui

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hereby allow the YCM Staff and their associates (from here on to be referred to as the Mods) to abuse their power over me on this forum, hopefully all in good humor for a period of two weeks. I will not hold the Mods responsible for any psychological damage I incur during these acts of power abuse.. I waive all my rights and leave my fate and inevitable demise to the discretion of the Mods for two weeks.

Archived