• Last Reply

I was thinking of doing a run of USUM with the following team;

- Heli O'Lisk
- Mar O'Wak
- Basti O'Don
- Emp O'Leon
- Nid O'King
- Shiin O'Tic

And yes from the names, this is Irish-themed. My character has to wear green and I have to buy a drink whenever I visit a pokemon center. It'll be difficult, but fun.

I chose Litten as my starter, and named him Shadow.

I did that in Sun.

I chose Litten for Ultra Moon and named him Blaze; still have to train on Ultra Moon now because I've been shafting it a lot to work on Sun stuff. And no, I have not bought the Kommo-o cosplay clothes. I got enough money for the whole set, but do I really need it? (Not like the league cares that its Champion is wearing the cheapo options from the stores, sans for maybe red loafers).

Right, and gotta update to 1.2 and for regular Sun/Moon, get my Marshadow / Shiny Silvally before Monday on Moon.

How do I join this global mission

• Enter Festival Plaza
  • Go inside the castle
  • Talk to the lady on the right side next to the Game Sync PC

Rest of it should be self-explanatory; make sure you're connected to the net and confirm that you want to join the mission. There's no player cap, but just make sure you register before February 19th, 23:59 UTC (or whatever that correlates to in your respective timezones). 

You don't need Magearna or Marshadow to fill the dex [well, for Shiny Charm anyway]. 

I only have one right now; need to redeem the other code I have for Moon by next Friday. I would've gotten two Shiny Silvally, but second code got scratched too much in 2 characters and Gamefreak is a jabroni with locking out redemption time. 

iU8EggM.png

I'm done with Melemele dex, need to get Leafeon for ʻĀkala one (which shouldn't be hard) and a few randoms for the other dexes (including Lunala and Cosmoem; latter can be borrowed from Sun). Plus Stakataka, but I'll probably transfer one from Ultra Moon when I get there.

You don't need Magearna or Marshadow to fill the dex [well, for Shiny Charm anyway]. 

I only have one right now; need to redeem the other code I have for Moon by next Friday. I would've gotten two Shiny Silvally, but second code got scratched too much in 2 characters and Gamefreak is a jabroni with locking out redemption time. 

iU8EggM.png

I'm done with Melemele dex, need to get Leafeon for ʻĀkala one (which shouldn't be hard) and a few randoms for the other dexes (including Lunala and Cosmoem; latter can be borrowed from Sun). Plus Stakataka, but I'll probably transfer one from Ultra Moon when I get there.

There's only so many combinations, you can likely guess it, when does it run out?

anyone have a marshadow they dont use? i will give my magearna for it.  trying to fill the pokedex completly.

I will if you promise to trade it back to me. I only have one, but I can help you get it in your dex if you want

So Japan are getting a shiny Poipole event next month. Hopefully we get it in the west at some point, we'll just have to wait and see. My money is leaning towards no at this stage

3xH52jF.png?1

Arceus event soon though for us

Interesting thing about this is that technically (by stats) Mega Ray and Mega M2 are stronger than Ultra Necrozma so it would be interesting to see them duke it out mebbeh?

Wouldn't a well placed Dragon Move by UN take out Mega Ray, also Mega Ray now needs to hold the meteorite to ME, so can't life orb Mega ray

I tried maybe about 10 times, then the thing locked out. All I could tell was the characters appeared to have some curve in them, so by process of elimination, just go for the ones that have it. (IDK, probably should've used a coin to scratch off as opposed to my nail filer)

Then again, there have been times when I entered all the characters correctly and it wouldn't take my code, so...maybe I did enter it in properly but Gamefreak failed to record that combination.

iU8EggM.png

As for the above, factoring in STAB and Neuroforce, yes. Though to be fair, I haven't seen Showdown sets run it and just focus on coverage / Photon Geyser spam, but that's probably their mentality. 

I still haven't used the ones I got in Sun or Moon, and certainly not the Ultra Sun one either. Probably will save it for shiny legendary if I run into one (or some other 'mon I know that will probably flee/kill itself). Then again, only legendaries I can get now are Suicune, Giratina, Rayquaza, Landorus and Kyurem (whichever ones require the other two in the trio to get to). Not including Tapus in this one. 

IDK, might just stay in bag unless I really need it due to forgetting to buy regular Poké Balls or I say "screw it" because fight took too long.

Archived