Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon

Blake

As adorable as all these legendary events are, I'd much rather Gamefreak spend events on giving us things we DON'T have, like hidden ability starters. I'm sure there are quite a few people who'd like their Intimidate Incineroars already.

Also, the game music have progressively been getting better over time. I mean, Gamefreak was really hitting their stride when they concocted this track:

One of the rare times you really feel for the person you're facing. You are basically the Blue to Wally's Red.

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As adorable as all these legendary events are, I'd much rather Gamefreak spend events on giving us things we DON'T have, like hidden ability starters. I'm sure there are quite a few people who'd like their Intimidate Incineroars already.

Also, the game music have progressively been getting better over time. I mean, Gamefreak was really hitting their stride when they concocted this track:

One of the rare times you really feel for the person you're facing. You are basically the Blue to Wally's Red.

Or on Mythics

Also why the hell is Electric not super effective vs Steel

I technically forgot about the HA Alola starters, but yeah, still waiting for Intimidate Incineroar and Long Arm Decidueye (uh, I think that's the name of its HA). Liquid Voice Primarina is, idk. 

They probably held off on Mythics because of 2016 dumping all of them in Gen 6, though not everyone has the luxury of using Bank to move them all to Gen 7. Though, there are a handful of people who're speculating that December will release Zereora officially, which would be nice. 

Or on Mythics

Also why the hell is Electric not super effective vs Steel

Steel conducts electricity, but it's not necessarily vulnerable to it, as it's certain elements that give metal the ability to conduct. Plus most steel types tend to be grounded a bit (think lightning rods). Those that aren't will be typically weak to electric, such as Skarmory because it's part flying, or Empoleon who, being part water, would have a higher electrolyte content meshed with his metal so he'd be more vulnerable to electric.

Steel conducts electricity, but it's not necessarily vulnerable to it, as it's certain elements that give metal the ability to conduct. Plus most steel types tend to be grounded a bit (think lightning rods). Those that aren't will be typically weak to electric, such as Skarmory because it's part flying, or Empoleon who, being part water, would have a higher electrolyte content meshed with his metal so he'd be more vulnerable to electric.

And pure water is an insulator?

It's just not very consistent 

Details for the next Battle Competition have been announced. This is the Ultra Sinnoh Classic competition. This is a Single Battle competition using rules where players can only use Pokémon that were in the Sinnoh Pokédex. No Alola Forms, Mega Stones or Z-Crystals are allowed. Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin and Arceus are banned. All Pokémon will be raised to Level 50 for the duration of the competition. Registration runs from February 15th 2018 to February 22nd 2018. Battles will run from February 23rd through February 25th. All entrants will get the 50 Battle Points.

If you have Ultra Moon, you can soft reset for one.

Then again, we don't know for sure if these event legends are shiny locked, it was merely an assumption based on the fact that shiny Zygarde is a thing.

I think event legendaries are shiny locked so if that is right I'd be surprised if that wasn't true here too.

Anyway, been AGES since I made progress since US. Decided to work my way through Vast Poni. Just cleared the trial. A-Nintales doesn't hit hard, but Aurora Veil is an INSANE move, especially when paired with Light Clay.

Team atm

Yukibi, the Hardy Ninetales: 52

Petrol, the Gentle Muk: 52

Saburra, the Calm Palossans: 52

Teddy, the Lax Bewear: 52

Vikviper, the Sassy Vikavolt: 53

Undertaker, the Naughty Incineroar: 54

Archived