Corrupt a wish

cr47t

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Yami Kiniko said:

I wish that the cats from Anti-Horus slavery were freed.

Granted, but they have been brainwashed to destroy civilization.

6 hours ago, Bluvista said:

I wish that I could understand other peoples sarcasm, and vice-versa

Granted, but this can only be achieved through the loss of individuality.

I wish people were more open minded.

1 hour ago, Yami Kiniko said:

Granted but it is has a piece of my puzzle

Can i have it back?

Granted, but it's the size of a pizza and you cannot use it.

I'm worried guys, this is the second time content in this section doesn't appear to me until later. I swear, again with a Black Catter wish, stuff didn't appear to me from his wish to become a normal cat again to Kiniko's "I wish that the cats from Anti-Horus slavery were freed". Then, the next day, it appears. I don't understand any of this. Anyway...

I wish that this section stops bullying me, because this doesn't happen in others.

9 minutes ago, Rayfield Shade said:

Granted, but it's the size of a pizza and you cannot use it.

I'm worried guys, this is the second time content in this section doesn't appear to me until later. I swear, again with a Black Catter wish, stuff didn't appear to me from his wish to become a normal cat again to Kiniko's "I wish that the cats from Anti-Horus slavery were freed". Then, the next day, it appears. I don't understand any of this. Anyway...

I wish that this section stops bullying me, because this doesn't happen in others.

Granted, But the piece of the puzzle is returned to normal

Btw if Someone skips You can Say Granted, But [Put a wish here]

I skip a turn

5 minutes ago, Bluvista said:

Granted, but you can only use cards created by me, Bluvista

I wish that my immune system wasn't completely wack. (I've been sick 3 times so far this year, I hate my life)

Granted, but since your immune system is so strong now, you're kidnapped by a laboratory to make vaccines out of you.

I wish to become as strong as All Might from Boku no Hero Academia

6 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but the Batman of that universe knows your every weakness and he's 500× more powerful than Ultra Instinct Goku while sipping sake.

I wish I had the resources to make a functional batsuit.

Granted, but an oversized and hairy man with a rather ugly mask appears and breaks your back

I wish Dragon Ball and sake stop existing in every universe

1 minute ago, Bluvista said:

Granted, but "true" and "false" had their meanings swapped. 

I wish I could spawn a normal sized, normal yellow Uno Reverse card, from my right pants pocket, whenever I desire. 

Granted, but you suffer colour blindness and what you thought was Yellow happened to be red

I wish to train a Meloetta once Pokemon are finally created

Granted, but every nation on Earth except for America and Japan ban pokemon, all items related to pokemon, and all the materials needed to build said items. 

I wish Thanos weren't a crappy rip-off of Thanatos. (I mean c'mon, Thanatos has wings)

6 minutes ago, Bluvista said:

Granted, but every nation on Earth except for America and Japan ban pokemon, all items related to pokemon, and all the materials needed to build said items. 

I wish Thanos weren't a crappy rip-off of Thanatos. (I mean c'mon, Thanatos has wings)

Granted, but since you're badmouthing Thanos, he managed to get you with his finger snap. Good bye, Bluvista, you were a nice lad.

I wish there's a non-catastrophic war for the freedom of Pokemon so we trainers are able to have them again.

Granted, but some idiot scientists take it a step too far and create Mewtwo who ultimately uses his powers to wipe out half the planet.

Now that half the planet is gone, I wish to challenge Mewtwo to a game of Duel Monsters.

7 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but some idiot scientists take it a step too far and create Mewtwo who ultimately uses his powers to wipe out half the planet.

Now that half the planet is gone, I wish to challenge Mewtwo to a game of Duel Monsters.

Granted, but Mewtwo draws the 5 parts of Exodia in his first hand.

I wish for my Meloetta to Mega Evolve and destroy Mewtwo with a critical hit

Archived