Corrupt a wish

cr47t

23 minutes ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Granted, but instead of it creating a hologram of monsters fighting it transports the duelists to the shadow realm. (Please do not hate on me if you are a bigger fan of the Japanese dub than the English dub.)

I wish to know who this "Yandere" is.

Granted but she only reveals her identity right before she kills all other sentient cats in the universe.

I wish for the ability to give anyone any power I desire.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Granted, but instead of it creating a hologram of monsters fighting it transports the duelists to the shadow realm. (Please do not hate on me if you are a bigger fan of the Japanese dub than the English dub.)

I wish to know who this "Yandere" is.

Granted, she's Toga Himiko from Boku no Hero Academia, but since she's been exposed, she becomes so mad she cuts your feline tail.

I wish to go to Touhou Project's Gensokyo

@Rayfield Shade You didn't grant Yami's wish, so I will do it for you as well as granting yours.

12 hours ago, Yami Kiniko said:

I wish the cats are revived

Granted, but they all are very enamored of you because of this wish. Hope you aren't allergic to cats...

11 hours ago, Rayfield Shade said:

I wish to go to Touhou Project's Gensokyo

Granted, but you become apart of the plot and eventually get to experience the magic in that universe first hand.

I wish for a normal life as a sentient cat.

11 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Granted, but you become apart of the plot and eventually get to experience the magic in that universe first hand.

Eh? This is not bad at all, thanks!

17 minutes ago, Lystern said:

Granted, but you'll have to live with a dog which is super excited about anything.

I wish for AR yu-gi-oh duels.

Granted, but you're playing at the edge of a 50 floor building's rooftop. When your monster is destroyed, for some ridiculous and illogical reason, you're thrown back due to the force of the explosion and...

I wish to apologize cause I just noticed TheBlackCatter's Yandere question had already been answered when I did. Don't know what happened, I'm sure the content from Horu to Yami's in this page didn't appear to me before. Weird.

Granted, but Black Catter still had his wish granted 3 fold and now has the ability to corrupt any 3 wishes he chooses, including this one.

I wish I had the combined wealth of Bruce Wayne, Tony Stark, Oliver Queen, Lara Croft and Seto Kaiba.

Granted, but all of a sudden the IRS agents come into your home to audit you. If you even try to explain how you got the money, they will laugh at you and charge you with money laundering where you must report to a court in a month. To make matters worse, the jury is half biased against rich people.

I wish I could explain to Rayfield that by "experience it first hand" I meant get hit by it directly (with pain and injuries and such).

11 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Granted, but all of a sudden the IRS agents come into your home to audit you. If you even try to explain how you got the money, they will laugh at you and charge you with money laundering where you must report to a court in a month. To make matters worse, the jury is half biased against rich people.

I wish I could explain to Rayfield that by "experience it first hand" I meant get hit by it directly (with pain and injuries and such).

Granted, but due to unforeseen circumstances, TheBlackCatter is also thrown into Gensokyo to a spot where a lot of cat-eating Youkai dwell.

I wish to successfully escape from Gensokyo, too many cute girls, but also too dangerous.

Granted, But you're hurled into the Dragon Ball Universe in the final moments of the Tournament of Power and standing face to face with a fully powered Jiren.

I wish Ash could actually win a championship that matters.

3 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Since you didn't wish for anything Kiniko, I will grant Horu's wish.

Granted, but because of a loop hole, you now must keep playing forever.

I wish to know why my mind is stuck in a "Corrupt-a-Wish" thread.

Granted, but the reason your mind is stuck here is because your brain cells are rapidly deteriorating since cat brains aren't designed for complex processing.

I wish to know Kiniko's age

10 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Granted, however since you are in here with me, your mid is collectively deteriorating with mine.

I wish I my mind was back in my body.

Granted, But @TheBlackCatter and @Rayfield Shade get their minds back

I wish @Horu Ishayuki would be free.

Edit: @Rayfield Shade I am 10 soon to be 11

51 minutes ago, Yami Kiniko said:

Granted, But @TheBlackCatter and @Rayfield Shade get their minds back

I wish @Horu Ishayuki would be free.

Edit: @Rayfield Shade I am 10 soon to be 11

Granted, but Horu doesn't know what to do with his freedom, and has to live inside a plastic bubble to feel safe.

I wish to become a god-tier artist to draw whatever I want to

Archived