Corrupt a wish

cr47t

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Granted, But Yami Horu of Curses is destroyed by my own will and becomes Hikari Horu of Blessings and revives you as Kiniko Master of the Banished Realm.

Sorry but darkness doesn't reside with me.

I wish to make more cards.

Granted, but every time you make a card, a random IRL card is erased from existence. (He makes a card, then suddenly all "Raidraptor - Ultimate Falcon" cards are erased from existence, and can never be made again)

I wish the Cards that I make on this site would become real cards. 

Granted, all cards you create on this site become legal cards in the game and you are only allowed to obtain cards through creating them. Also, all previous cards you owned before this wish is granted are scattered throughout the world.

I wish every card I created was real/legal and part of my collection.

9 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Granted, but you loose interest in the game.

I wish I could think of a better wish.

Granted, But it is: I wish people could make corruptions that could go on R/SuspiciouslySpecific

I wish to dual @Horu Ishayuki With @TheBlackCatter as my Ace monster and i can summon myself like in a previous wish

Just now, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but I Summon Horakty and win the game.

I wish to draw my avians.

Granted, But your in a dual w me and you activate jar of greed allowing me to draw seal of oricalcos and then its my turn and i exodia you but i swap your soul with anti-horu and then on a tv you hear Blood // water as Yami Marek, Yami Bacura, Yami Pegasus and Egyptian kaiba eat anti horu alive

I wish to dual again

Meh, Anti-Horu only appears when my abilities don't work. So continuously banishing a something that can come back whenever is pointless.

Granted, but I choose to play with a Dragon/Thunder Deck and add "Slifer, Thunder from the Heavens" to it (because why not?).

I wish to display the ultimate power of my cards because it's fun.

1 hour ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Meh, Anti-Horu only appears when my abilities don't work. So continuously banishing a something that can come back whenever is pointless.

Granted, but I choose to play with a Dragon/Thunder Deck and add "Slifer, Thunder from the Heavens" to it (because why not?).

I wish to display the ultimate power of my cards because it's fun.

Granted, but everytime you display it, it's to a person who has the 5 pieces of Exodia in the hand and obliterates your ultimate power.

I wish to know if the BlackCatter has ever watched Sabrina the Teenage Witch 'cause he reminds me of Salem

main-qimg-c952399d9dffa30fef974d02d022d8

Granted, but Anti-Horu summons Leviathan (which prevents him from losing the duel) and Rayfield Shadow Queen summons Divine Serpent Geh which prevents her from losing. Anti-Horu then proceeds to summon "Obelisk, Wrath of the Gods", "Slifer, Thunder from the Heavens" and "Sacred Dragon of the Sun God, Ra" by making the necessary tributes and tributes both Obelisk and Slifer to make Ra more powerful and attacks you directly.

I wish to reset this duel and help Kiniko out by battling Anti-Horu myself (I'm well aware of what Leviathan does).

4 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but Anti-Horu summons Leviathan (which prevents him from losing the duel) and Rayfield Shadow Queen summons Divine Serpent Geh which prevents her from losing. Anti-Horu then proceeds to summon "Obelisk, Wrath of the Gods", "Slifer, Thunder from the Heavens" and "Sacred Dragon of the Sun God, Ra" by making the necessary tributes and tributes both Obelisk and Slifer to make Ra more powerful and attacks you directly.

I wish to reset this duel and help Kiniko out by battling Anti-Horu myself (I'm well aware of what Leviathan does).

5 hours ago, Yami Kiniko said:

Rayfield Shadow Queen

Granted, but your Deck consists of 40 Level 1 Normal Monsters and no Extra Deck or Side Deck.

I wish to know why in the name of Arceus is my evil counterpart a girl.

3 minutes ago, Rayfield Shade said:

Granted, but your Deck consists of 40 Level 1 Normal Monsters and no Extra Deck or Side Deck.

I wish to know why in the name of Arceus is my evil counterpart a girl.

Granted, I'm assuming it's because your avatar is a girl.

I'm sure lucky that I'm a good duelist then. But how to beat Leviathan with a Level 1 vanilla.... now that's a challenge.

I wish to invoke the heart of the cards.

1 hour ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, I'm assuming it's because your avatar is a girl.

I'm sure lucky that I'm a good duelist then. But how to beat Leviathan with a Level 1 vanilla.... now that's a challenge.

I wish to invoke the heart of the cards.

Granted, the heart responds to you: your draw is a Level 1 Normal Monster.

I wish to state that, if I were to have a counterpart that looks like my avatar, then she'd be the good one and I'd be the evil one.

35 minutes ago, Rayfield Shade said:

Granted, the heart responds to you: your draw is a Level 1 Normal Monster.

I wish to state that, if I were to have a counterpart that looks like my avatar, then she'd be the good one and I'd be the evil one.

Granted, you are twice as evil as your female counterpart.

I wish I had a cheeseburger.

58 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, you now have an army of cannibalistic zombie penguins

I wish to revive Tinkerer as the mighty Hungry Burger.

Scary that, just some moments after I mentioned the stuff about killing Tinkerer, he changed his profile pic and usename. So, in this case, the corruption is just logic.

Granted, but he revives in the form of @Redro.

I wish that Redro comes and participates in this silly game once in a while.

10 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Granted, but they derail the game.

I wish I could be more original.

Granted, But your wish is to return @Rayfield Shade to her original form by changing rayfield shadow queen to a dark grey demon girl, thus looking completely different to @Rayfield Shade and allowing her to return to normal.

I wish i could UNIRONICALLY call the banished zone "The Shadow Realm" like "I send baby dragon to the shadow realm to summon Red Eyes Darkness Dragon"

Granted, but you are required to Mind Crush your opponent everytime you banish a monster.

I wish to reformat Horu's deck so it contains only Lv4 or lower monsters (Lv5+ would obviously be Extra Deck monsters).

Archived