Corrupt a wish

cr47t

Granted, but Mewtwo's loss of consciousness causes a massive psycho-kinetic wave to kill off half the population once again.

I wish Mewtwo and Atem would meet to truly decide who the king of games is.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but Mewtwo's loss of consciousness causes a massive psycho-kinetic wave to kill off half the population once again.

I wish Mewtwo and Atem would meet to truly decide who the king of games is.

Granted, but drunk Bowser, Dracula and Nemesis, who happened to pass by after leaving a bar, enter the fray

I wish to for the people who was killed during the previous wishes to revive, but only the good people with a 7+ in my 0-10 scale of goodness.

I wish to skip 3 turns.

Granted, but because there is no sense of whose turn it is in this game you never can reply again unless new turn-based rules are introduced.

I wish for a temporal reversion of the world.

Granted, but since there are no trans-dimensional portals or doorways to it you cannot see what your creation is and you are still stuck on this version of Earth.

I wish I could change my ace monster to Master Hyperion.

2 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Granted, but since there are no trans-dimensional portals or doorways to it you cannot see what your creation is and you are still stuck on this version of Earth.

I wish I could change my ace monster to Master Hyperion.

Granted, but its a 1st edition

I wish my puzzle returned to normal weight/Mass

5 minutes ago, TheBlackCatter said:

._. wow... seeing as I can't corrupt a wish this thread's title becomes obsolete...

...but to bring it back, I wish nobody could purposely skip their wish.

I wished to skip 3 turns, that was my first.

But now for your wish.

Granted, but the weight of Kiniko's puzzle multiplies by 10 since I granted this wish.

Now since I revoked my own wish to grant Black Catter's.

I wish for Xyz, Pendulum and Link god cards.

2 hours ago, Wolvof said:

Granted?, I know that I’m very novice and new to this but what if you summon Exodia and Obliterate/Ultra Obliterate everyone...            idk

Well.... I guess that would bring about world peace since everyone would be dead.

Granted, but it can only be summoned by stacking Five Headed Dragon, Dragon Master Knight, The Eye of Timaeus, The Fang of Critias, The Claw of Hermos, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer of Sky Dragon, The Winged Dragon of Ra, The Winged Dragon of Ra - Sphere Mode, The Winged Dragon of Ra - Phoenix Mode and all 5 pieces of Exodia in a single turn.

I wish to know the obscene brokeness of such a card.

1 hour ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but it can only be summoned by stacking Five Headed Dragon, Dragon Master Knight, The Eye of Timaeus, The Fang of Critias, The Claw of Hermos, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer of Sky Dragon, The Winged Dragon of Ra, The Winged Dragon of Ra - Sphere Mode, The Winged Dragon of Ra - Phoenix Mode and all 5 pieces of Exodia in a single turn.

I wish to know the obscene brokeness of such a card.

Granted, the effect of the card is "When this card is Summoned, steal your opponent's soul and the soul of all his living and non-living relatives". Please don't summon.

I wish to have the Mega Ultra Chicken to my disposition so I can ride it to avoid traffic jams.

Archived