Corrupt a wish

cr47t

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but I draw all 5 pieces of Exodia

I wish I could just get better

Granted, but since "just get better" could mean a lot of things, you end up getting better at milking cows.

I wish my Meloetta would stop being a super star and comes home. Yes, It's petty, but I want her to accompany me to Galar

2 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but now she refuses to leave the Galar Region

I wish I had a cow.

Granted, but it begins to use roll out and you cannot stop it until your house is totally destroyed (again).

Meloetta is giving me a lot of trouble since she became an international star. You know how is the world of entertainment, they just lose it. I'm worried she's on drugs. I've told her to avoid bad company, but she just won't listen to me anymore. The other day she said she wants to enter the genre of reggaeton since there is the money nowadays. See? She's not right in the head anymore. I don't know what to do anymore, dude, I've trained her since she was Lv 1, she's practically like my child *cries in a corner*

I wish Meloetta would remember the good times we had, like when we won the Alola Region championship, just the two of us.

47 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Maybe she's going through that Charmeleon Phase?

Possibly, and I'm glad she can't evolve into the Charizard Phase, though. But since my wish wasn't corrupted, she decided to call me and we're making up.

I wish to have an Ib, the World Chalice Justiciar. Nobody wants to sell her anymore 😞

17 hours ago, Yami Kiniko said:

Granted, But you are added to my deck

I wish @Horu Ishayuki had his house back

Granted, but someone uses "Heavy Storm" next to it, and it get's destroyed (yet again) and his cow is sent flying (for reference, look at the artwork)

I wish to use Yami Kiniko's hair as a christmas tree

4 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, Yugi keeps asking you to guide him because he's blind and thinks of the heart of the cards as a golden retriever.

I wish to know why "Why?" never has the same answer.

Granted, but I don't know why, so ask someone else.

I wish to have the same luck as Tinkerer

10 minutes ago, Rayfield Shade said:

Granted, but I don't know why, so ask someone else.

I wish to have the same luck as Tinkerer

Granted, but your luck lies on the other side of the coin.

I wish to know what the heart of cards is.

1 hour ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but your luck lies on the other side of the coin.

I wish to know what the heart of cards is.

Granted, its a corny way to say "In your face, bastard, I got lucky as f*** and drew the exact card I needed"

I wish that Robert Pattinson wasn't the next Batman

13 minutes ago, Rayfield Shade said:

Granted, its a corny way to say "In your face, bastard, I got lucky as f*** and drew the exact card I needed"

I wish that Robert Pattinson wasn't the next Batman

Granted, the next Batman is now Shia LeBouf.

I wish I could see into the future to know how Robert Pattinson will do as Batman before I'm forced to see the movie.

31 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, the next Batman is now Shia LeBouf.

I wish I could see into the future to know how Robert Pattinson will do as Batman before I'm forced to see the movie.

Granted, But an old wish fixes my hair

I wish that i could Summon my self as a Level 6 2000 Atk, 1800 Def DARK Fiend / Tuner / Normal monster.

granted, but your opponent is Joey Wheeler who tributes 3 Scapegoats to summon Gilford the Lightning to destroy all monsters on the field.

I wish to activate Call of the Haunted to revive Kiniko and equip him with Metalmorph, Mage Power and a card of my own invention called Iron Will (Preventing him from being destroyed again). This boosts Kiniko's ATK to 4300 and he cannot be destroyed by battle.

30 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

granted, but your opponent is Joey Wheeler who tributes 3 Scapegoats to summon Gilford the Lightning to destroy all monsters on the field.

I wish to activate Call of the Haunted to revive Kiniko and equip him with Metalmorph, Mage Power and a card of my own invention called Iron Will (Preventing him from being destroyed again). This boosts Kiniko's ATK to 4300 and he cannot be destroyed by battle.

Granbted, But i can be tributed to summon "Kiniko Master Of The Banished Realm" who keeps all the cards equipped and hase a base ATK of 2300 so now i have 4600 and can summon 1 Banished monster per turn

I attack

I wish @Horu Ishayuki Was banished so i can fuse with him to summon "Yami Horu Of Curses"

Archived