Corrupt a wish

cr47t

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Rayfield Shade said:

Some issues here:

1) WTF is Pegasus doing with Yugi's merry party?

2) What do you mean with this wish? You want me to leave this topic?😥

1) Pegasus made a B-Line to Kaibadome because Kaiba was using a card he didn't create.

2) I wanted you to see the humor in the chant of summoning Mega Ultra Chicken.

5 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

1) Pegasus made a B-Line to Kaibadome because Kaiba was using a card he didn't create.

2) I wanted you to see the humor in the chant of summoning Mega Ultra Chicken.

I actually laughed with the Arise Chicken dude, but I misunderstood the "kick out of this" because english is not my native language.

I wish to understand all languages and dialects in the world.

1 hour ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but you become like Starfire from the Teen Titans.

I wish to go skydiving some day.

Granted, but you have only descended 3 meters when you fall on the back of Mega Ultra Chicken.

I wish that Game Freak stopped treating us as open money bags instead of humans looking for quality content.

Granted, Yu-Gi-Oh! no longer exists, Game Freak is broke and soon collapsing, and 4Kids! has returned to dub every anime that has ever existed. 

I wish that any one of the cards that I have created become real, and mine to own and play with. 

46 minutes ago, Bluvista said:

Granted, Yu-Gi-Oh! no longer exists, Game Freak is broke and soon collapsing, and 4Kids! has returned to dub every anime that has ever existed. 

I wish that any one of the cards that I have created become real, and mine to own and play with. 

Granted, but just the moment you summon/activate the first card, a notification arrives at your mobile: they're illegal and banned forever.

I wish for 4Kids! members to fall into a hole full of spikes with a lethal toxins impregnated in each of them

2 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, your inspiration for the day is "Arise, Chicken. Chicken, Arise" and you must repeat this every 2 minutes.

I wish for a third Blue-Eyes White Dragon (I already have 2).

Granted, but the moment you get it, it gets snatched by Lonewolf, the pickpocket

I wish to have a Death Note, mwa-ha-ha.

Granted, there is now a tree of Chaos Apples in your back yard.

I wonder what logic Thanatos would have bringing me to his realm when a swing of the Tensaiga would resurrect everyone in the underworld.

I wish to know what happens if you repeated stab somebody with the Tensaiga (I imagine them being revived everytime you pull the blade out for some reason).

10 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, there is now a tree of Chaos Apples in your back yard.

I wonder what logic Thanatos would have bringing me to his realm when a swing of the Tensaiga would resurrect everyone in the underworld.

I wish to know what happens if you repeated stab somebody with the Tensaiga (I imagine them being revived everytime you pull the blade out for some reason).

Granted. They get revived when the blade is released

I wish My topic Share Your Cards was popular

2 minutes ago, Yami Kiniko said:

Granted. They get revived when the blade is released

I wish My topic Share Your Cards was popular

Granted, but it is popular because it makes no sense, so it's fun to visit.

14 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

He has confiscated both the Note and the sword, evidently, he's not such a stupid god. Or is he? Hum.... now that I think about it...

I wish that Horu remembers that I haven't watched Yu-Gi-Oh! anime except Pegasus arc (even though I've told him like 764 times) before he gives me more anime references.

I'll anticipate the corruption this time: Granted, Horu remembers, but forgets again 0.000001 seconds after.

3 minutes ago, Rayfield Shade said:

Granted, but it is popular because it makes no sense, so it's fun to visit.

He has confiscated both the Note and the sword, evidently, he's not such a stupid god. Or is he? Hum.... now that I think about it...

I wish that Horu remembers that I haven't watched Yu-Gi-Oh! anime except Pegasus arc (even though I've told him like 764 times) before he gives me more anime references.

I'll anticipate the corruption this time: Granted, Horu remembers, but forgets again 0.000001 seconds after.

Granted, But do you know Yugioh is on Netflix?

I wish to end my turn

Archived