Predaplant Fusion / Sun Dragon Synchro

20200327_171220.thumb.jpg.2e0ec0cd509145fd7edf333ce3f80801.jpg20200327_171201.thumb.jpg.8ab9cc4b677a71da520ebfee2288358a.jpg

Strategy 1:Get Fire Ant Ancestor and Star Staring Starling on the field then get Inti out

Strategy 2:Get my predaplant on the field then fuse it with another DARK monster with its effect to summon S.V.F.D

Strategy 3:Get EHM Edge and a 6+ DARK monster and use Dark Fusion (Dark fusion missing)

There's not even a full deck here. There's only 21 main deck cards from what I see...

Also, please edit your first post and make a list of the cards. You can't see their names and most of these look like commons; I don't know how many people would recognize all of 'em (I know I don't).

I skimmed some of the names of the cards without looking them up.  If you want to keep some of your cards a secret for the purpose of strategic advantage, at least say so in the top post so everyone rating can say they are rating that portion of the deck.  Now for the rating.

I'll assume it is a 6.7 at worst and a 10 at best.  You could probably squeeze in one more strategy.  Its not an Exodia/FINAL/Countdown deck, but from what I see, there is no LP Recovery either--which is a dangerous juggling act, but with certain effect loops going around, why would you worry about LP?  It probably relies on card-pulling quickly, so maybe a Penguin Card, a Spear Cretin, or even a medicinal XYZ Monster could round things out.  Something, anything to stall out your opponent in case you face a mirror opponent or a deck centered around Mirror Force effects.  As far as effort is concerned, I give a perfect 10 as you clearly spent money on fine-tuned packs.

Also, I don't recommend it: there is a card that can destroy 4 star monsters quickly in case you think your opponent spams 4 star monsters.

On 3/28/2020 at 3:18 PM, Redro said:

There's not even a full deck here. There's only 21 main deck cards from what I see...

Also, please edit your first post and make a list of the cards. You can't see their names and most of these look like commons; I don't know how many people would recognize all of 'em (I know I don't).

Heres your List:

Monsters:

• Micro Coder
  • Gimmick Puppet Des Troy
  • Altergeist Fifinellag
  • Gimmick Puppet Terror Baby 
  • Overflow Dragon
  • Destiny HERO - Drawhand
  • Predaplant Chlamydosaundew   (ACE)
  • Diabound Kernel
  • Dinowrestler Martial Anga
  • Assault Sentinel
  • Dinowrestler Coelasilat
  • Evil HERO Malicious Edge   (ACE)
  • Fire Ant Ascator   (ACE)
  • Star Staring Starling   (ACE)

Spells:

• Perform Puppet
  • Predaponics
  • Predaplast
  • Stand In

Traps:

• Altergeist Haunted Rock
  • Predaplaning
  • Snowman Effect

Thats my deck.

On 3/28/2020 at 4:55 PM, HQCardmaker said:

I skimmed some of the names of the cards without looking them up.  If you want to keep some of your cards a secret for the purpose of strategic advantage, at least say so in the top post so everyone rating can say they are rating that portion of the deck.  Now for the rating.

I'll assume it is a 6.7 at worst and a 10 at best.  You could probably squeeze in one more strategy.  Its not an Exodia/FINAL/Countdown deck, but from what I see, there is no LP Recovery either--which is a dangerous juggling act, but with certain effect loops going around, why would you worry about LP?  It probably relies on card-pulling quickly, so maybe a Penguin Card, a Spear Cretin, or even a medicinal XYZ Monster could round things out.  Something, anything to stall out your opponent in case you face a mirror opponent or a deck centered around Mirror Force effects.  As far as effort is concerned, I give a perfect 10 as you clearly spent money on fine-tuned packs.

Also, I don't recommend it: there is a card that can destroy 4 star monsters quickly in case you think your opponent spams 4 star monsters.

Thats a good META Rating. Also if i can find my Dark calling I can get my EHMF, my #1 Monster out.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/30/2020 at 1:21 PM, Yami Kiniko said:

Heres your List:

Monsters:

• Micro Coder
  • Gimmick Puppet Des Troy
  • Altergeist Fifinellag
  • Gimmick Puppet Terror Baby 
  • Overflow Dragon
  • Destiny HERO - Drawhand
  • Predaplant Chlamydosaundew   (ACE)
  • Diabound Kernel
  • Dinowrestler Martial Anga
  • Assault Sentinel
  • Dinowrestler Coelasilat
  • Evil HERO Malicious Edge   (ACE)
  • Fire Ant Ascator   (ACE)
  • Star Staring Starling   (ACE)

Spells:

• Perform Puppet
  • Predaponics
  • Predaplast
  • Stand In

Traps:

• Altergeist Haunted Rock
  • Predaplaning
  • Snowman Effect

Thats my deck.

Seens good overral, but why the altergeist cards? Do you plan including others cards from the altergeist archetype?

You're trying to do too much without enough direction.  Try to focus in on 2 of the strategies rather than 3.  If I were to get rid of one of them, I'd say get rid of the Synchros.  The fusions are way easier to use together.  If you find some DARK Fiends, they could be used for both of your fusions, making it easier to use either boss monster.  Try to use 2-3 copies of your main deck "ace" cards if you have them.

See if you could find some Spell/Trap cards that destroy/banish things.  You don't really have many ways of getting rid of your opponent's stuff.

Please, please update with your full deck when you can.  It's kinda impossible to really help you with your deck if you're missing so many cards.  It's way easier to tell you how to make a deck better than to tell you what to add.

1 hour ago, Redro said:

You're trying to do too much without enough direction.  Try to focus in on 2 of the strategies rather than 3.  If I were to get rid of one of them, I'd say get rid of the Synchros.  The fusions are way easier to use together.  If you find some DARK Fiends, they could be used for both of your fusions, making it easier to use either boss monster.  Try to use 2-3 copies of your main deck "ace" cards if you have them.

See if you could find some Spell/Trap cards that destroy/banish things.  You don't really have many ways of getting rid of your opponent's stuff.

Please, please update with your full deck when you can.  It's kinda impossible to really help you with your deck if you're missing so many cards.  It's way easier to tell you how to make a deck better than to tell you what to add.

Thanks. I added a Ritual monster that i cant summon so I could summon Evil Hero Malicious Fiend. Here's my #1 Strat

1. Special Summon Dinowresler Coealast
  2. Tribute it: Get out my Malicious Edge
  3. End Turn
  4. Normal Summon Predaplant Chlamydosaundew
  5. With Chlamydosaundew's effect: Summon Starving Venom Fusion Dragon with Malicious Edge and Chlamydosaundew as materials
  6. Activate Dark Calling: Banish My Ritual monster (Unlisted) and Malicious Edge to summon Evil Hero Malicious Fiend
  7. No step 7 because I got 2 Ace monsters Out.

Sound good?

Archived