Construct-A-Card Game

Tinkerer

Insistent Trade
Spell
Target 1 Equip Spell you control and 1 monster your opponent controls that it can equip to; equip the first target to the second target, and if you do, add the top card of your opponent's Deck to your hand.

- Destroys cards in adjacent left and right zones

- Can move to other Main Monster Zones, including those of the opponents

- Has less than 1000 ATK.

- Has a battle-based effect.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bakuhachi, The Bombloaded Locomotive (FIRE)
Level 4 [ Machine / FLIP / Effect ]
FLIP:  Target 1 Monster your opponent controls (or if this card is flipped by your opponent's attack, you must target the monster attacking it); destroy the target, then you can destroy up to 2 additional cards your opponent controls by destroying the same number of "Bokoichi the Freightening Car" you control in Monster Zones adjacent to this card. If this card destroys an opponent's card, by battle or by its effect; inflict 1000 damage to your opponent for each of their cards destroyed.
ATK/ 400 DEF/1400

- Can move to either player's Main Monster Zones.
- Has a battle-based effect.
- Restricts interacting with GY cards.
- Has 4 word name with each word being 4 letters. 

Blue Beta Fish Sora

WATER           Level 3

Fish / Effect

Once per turn, if the owner of this card controls an "Umi": the owner of this card can move this card to any unused Main Monster Zone, even if they do not control it. While the opponent of this card's owner controls this card, they cannot activate any card effects in their GY. This card cannot attack or be used as material for a Summon unless it is in its owner's possession. During the Battle Step, if this card battles (Quick Effect): You can banish 1 Fish monster from your GY, and if you do, this card is unaffected by your opponent's Trap Effects until the end of your opponent's turn.

ATK 1500 / DEF 800

*** This card's wording might be confusing, but I hope it works. The idea is that, since it likes to change field, and when it does, using "You" or similar wording would consider the opponent as the current "You", the wording that insists on mentioning the owner is added so there's no doubt about which player gets the benefits and which player is screwed.

Next: 

* Has a Transfer Materials effect

* It has an effect that allows It to attach more Xyz Materials to it

* If it runs out of materials, it'll be really bad for the controller

Has much more DEF than ATK

• 2 weeks later...

@Rayfield Lumina

Wicked Thief - Grynch
DARK R5*
Fiend/Xyz/Effect
2 Level 5 monsters
Once per turn: You can target 1 other Xyz Monster on the field with Xyz Material; attach all Materials from that target to this card, and if you do, this card gains 800 ATK for each Xyz Material attached to this card until the End Phase of your opponent's turn.  If this card attacked: You can detach 1 Material from this card; this card can attack again in a row.  If this card has no Xyz Material, you cannot attack with other monsters you control.
100/2600

Next:

- Takes control of opponent's card

- Is Cyberse

- Supports FLIP monsters

- Is a Spell/Trap card

• 2 weeks later...

Mmm... conflicting criteria here... let's see...

Cyber Virus Adaptabilion

Continuous Spell

Once per turn: You can Special Summon this card as an Effect Monster (Cyberse/DARK/Level 4/ATK 1500/DEF 1500) OR move this card in your Monster Zone to you Spell & Trap Zone and activate it as a Continuous Spell. While this card is treated as a monster, it gains the following effect:
* When a monster you control is flipped face-up: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls with a Level equal or lower than this card; take control of that monster until the End Phase.
Once per turn, while this card is treated as a Continuous Spell: You can target 1 FLIP monster which was flipped face-up by you this turn; return it to the hand, and if you do, Special Summon 1 FLIP monster with a different name from your Deck in face-down position.
You can only use each effect of "Cyber Virus Adaptabilion" once per turn.

¨Ugh, I think I made a mess with the grammar, but there you go.

Next:

* Manipulates LP

* Has some sort of Immunity effect while your LP is lower than opponent's

* Gains an effect if pointed to by a Link Monster

* Its Level depends on your current LP

Equilibrium Seeker (DARK)
Level 11 
[ Spellcaster / Synchro / Effect ]
1 Tuner + 1 non-Tuner of the same Level
Must first be Synchro Summoned. This card's Level while in the Extra Deck is decreased by 1 for each 1000 points of difference between your LP and your opponent's LP. If this card is Synchro Summoned while your LP are lower than your opponents; gain LP equal to half of the difference, then inflict the same amount as damage to your opponent. While your LP are lower than your opponent's LP this card cannot be targeted by effects. While your LP are higher than your opponents'; any damage to your opponent from battle involving this card is reduced to 0. 
ATK/3400 DEF/3400 

* Gains an effect if pointed to by a Link Monster
* Supports non-Effect monsters or is one.
* References space or cosmic stuff.
* Has a "speed spell 4" effect.

congratz on the 1000 posts, @Dramatic Crossroad . Hope you don't imitate some people that stop posting when they get to a cool number, I've seen that more than once xD

Ummm... Spell Speed 4 is a bit misleading considering it's not an official term. Some people think of it as a card capable of winning vs Counter Traps and some others consider it's Super Poly like effects. I'll take it as the latter n.n

Rosette, the Nebular Cloudian

WATER                                         Level 8

Fairy / Effect

Cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card is in face-up Defense Position, destroy it. Once per turn, if a Link Monster is pointing to this card: You can place 1 Fog Counter on each "Cloudian" monster you control, except this card, and if you do, they cannot be targeted by card effects for the rest of this turn. When your opponent activates a card effect (Quick Effect): You can remove 3 Fog Counters from anywhere on the field; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that card. Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to this effect's activation. If this card is destroyed by your opponent's card effect: You can banish 1 Level 4 or lower "Cloudian" in your GY; banish it, and if you do, place a number of Fog Counters on "Cloudian" monsters you control equal to the Level of tat banished monster in any way you'd like.

ATK 2400 / DEF 0

Next:

* Supports non-Effect monsters or is one

* Can negate its own effect to avoid something bad for the owner.

* Has an excavate effect

* Its name is an anagram of Murciélago (spanish word for bat)

• 3 weeks later...

Macro-Guile
Trap
When an opponent's monster declares a direct attack using a monster with a Level: Negate that attack, then, excavate cards from the top of your Deck equal to that monster's Level.  Your opponent picks 1 monster from among them.  Special Summon that monster in face-down defense position, then, send the remaining cards to the GY.

Next:

* Can negate its own effect to avoid something bad for the owner

* Has high stats for its level

* Has an effect that triggers when you take damage

• 1 month later...
On 1/14/2021 at 6:11 PM, Mr Melon said:

* Can negate its own effect to avoid something bad for the owner

* Has high stats for its level

* Has an effect that triggers when you take damage

Grand Trainer Solsimathos

EARTH                                 Level 1

Warrior / Tuner / Effect

Once per turn, when you take damage from a card in your opponent's possession: You can target 1 Normal Monster in your GY; Special Summon that target. Each time your opponent Summons a monster or activates a card effect: You can target 1 Normal Monster you control; increase or decrease its Level by 1 and increase its ATK by 200. If a Normal Monster you control would be destroyed by your opponent's card, you can negate this card's effect instead.

ATK 1000 / DEF 700

*Hopefully I got right the auto-negating effect. I'm not sure if that meant the monster in itself had a negative effect that can be negated. In other words, a positive and a negative effect, and the choice of keeping the positive effect alive by accepting the cost of the negative one...

Next

* Is a Gemini Monster

* Has an effect that triples your Normal Summon, with a steep cost

* Reptile-Type

* References Gagagigo, but is NOT a retrain of him

Maiden of the High Tower

Level 3 Earth

[Spellcaster/Tuner]

A young maiden isolated from the world. Though she cannot fight now, she hopes that her true potential can be unleased someday...

ATK/0 DEF/2300

Next:

-Has an effect that utilizes normal monsters (preferably Maiden of the High Tower)

-Has 0 DEF

-Level 4 or above

-Is a warrior-type monster

Usin' 4/4 baby!

Lightning Rod General

[Lv. 4 | Earth]

Warrior/Effect

For every Normal monster or Spellcaster on the field (pick upon summoning) this monster gains 500 ATK and DEF.

ATK: 1200  DEF: 0

- Make a Psychic

- Jams spells with strawberry

- Use a special type (like tuner, union, spirit, etc.) but not an extra deck type

- Supports Light attribute

HA 4/4 squad

Psyosis

Water LVL 2

Psychic/Union

If this card is face up on the field and a spell card is activated you can negate the effect and tribute this card on the third turn after being destroyed this way you can equip this card to one LIGHT monster you control and double its ATK/DEF.

ATK/400 DEF/400

is a sea-serpent

supports dragons and vice-versa

is FIRE

has ATK equal to it's DEF.

That effect is quite a run-on sentence. Might want to trim it up a bit Nerdling so that it makes more grammatical sense.

Lavalas the Serpent General

[Lv. 7 | Fire]

Sea-Serpent/Effect

If a Dragon, Lizard, or Sea-Serpent you control is targeted for an attack, the attacking monster will attack this monster instead. For every Dragon, Lizard, or Sea-Serpent you control, this monster gains 250 ATK and DEF. Once per turn, if this monster were to destroy a Dragon, Lizard, or Sea-Serpent through battle, instead you can pay 1000 life points to take control of it.

ATK: 1800  DEF: 1800

*Might be a tad OP with that wide spread of types it supports, but i'm pretty sure that the summoning cost and lower ATK/DEF pays for that. also, I know the name is close to certain archetypes, but any relations to archetypes real or fake are purely coincidental!

- A spell or trap

- Has a turn-based effect

- Stop those pesky special summons!

- The cost must have to do with your hand (and not the fleshy kind)

On 3/6/2021 at 10:55 AM, Mr Melon said:

For everyone, just remember if a person does all 4 prompts, make sure to give 'em a "Like"!

*cough* But I have like 5 or so posts in which I covered the 4 criteria and didn't get anything, lol, I thought that rule was removed *cough*

Ahem, 24 hours have passed without our friend Nerdling updating, so I'll leave a prompt for the community to use n.n

* Pendulum Fusion Monster
* Has uneven scales
* If you have a copy of it in both Pendulum Zones, you can do something drastically good
* Poison Attribute (Remember, the OP allowed use to use custom Attribute and types as long as they make sense)

2 hours ago, Nerdling Wagonwheel said:

Sorry ☹️! Those of us who are not beta testers can't make pendulum monsters or custom attributes. Is it possible to have uneven scales? 

Ah, don't worry about that, pal. In this game we aren't using pictures, just the written card, so you don't have to worry about that, just specify. Something like:

Insert Card Name Here

Poison          Level 4

Blue Scale 2 / Red Scale 6

Just an example, you don't need to use the colours either, I just like to make colorful posts, lol 😅.

Is it possible to have uneven scales? Well, AFAIK they don't exist in official cards so far, but why not? There is no rule anywhere that state they can't exist. They'd be a fun feature, imo.

THANKS😃!  HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE we GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Reasolof

LVL 9 POISON

Fusion/Pendulum/Normal

Blue Scale-1 Red Scale-6

If you have a "Reasolof" in both of your Pendulum zones you no longer have to discard any cards due to effects on your side of the field also you do not have to tribute monsters to tribute summon.

A powerful sorcerer who believes in the forces of evil being meant to save the world.

HOW DO I KEEP FORGETTING😭?

Has an effect that has to do with it in attack position

Has low attack

Has high defense

It's effect has no cost.

Golora the Deceptive

[Lv. 4 | Earth]

Warrior/Effect

If this card is in Attack Mode and is targeted for battle, this card's ATK gains its DEF during battle calculation. If this card is in Defense Mode and is targeted for battle, this card's DEF gains its ATK during battle calculation.

ATK: 100  DEF: 1900

AH! Almost forgot...

- Turn based effect

- Submarines Pendulum Monsters (your interpretation)

- Must be a Water attribute

- It must be compatible with Machines. They will assimilate

Hey you got 4/4 but your grammar needs work. No offense. (Heh heh)

Helasain

LVL 8 WATER

Submarine/Pendulum/Effect

Blue Scale-5 Red Scale-5

During each of your end phases; you can special summon one machine type monster.

If a machine type monster you control would be destroyed you can instead  destroy this face up card in your monster zone.

ATK/3300 DEF/3200

Has low DEF

Has ATK over 3000

Has a costless effect that activates when it is in defense position

Has a high cost effect  (This can be accomplished by giving it two effects) 

Hey I didn't forget this time🙂.

5 hours ago, Nerdling Wagonwheel said:

Hey I didn't forget this time🙂.

lol, this guy 😆 But...

5 hours ago, Nerdling Wagonwheel said:

your grammar needs work. No offense. (Heh heh)

This holds true for you as well, my friend, we all have room for improvement. I'd friendly ask you that, if you're going to make that kind of comments, then you should support then by giving pointers and suggestions on how to improve to the other person. Hopefully this doesn't come as stern as it might sound, I just want that everyone cooperates for the bettering of the other.

Onward to the card!

Gagarauding, the Heroic Captain

LIGHT                                   Level 7

Reptile / Fusion / Effect

"Gagagigo" + "Marauding Captain"
Must be Fusion Summoned with the above materials. This card is also always treated as Warrior-Type. If this card is Fusion Summoned: You can target as many monsters your opponent control as possible with an ATK lower than this card; destroy them. If this card is attacked while in Defense Position: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; switch the attack target to that monster. Once per turn: You can pay LP equal to this card's ATK; this card can attack and is unaffected by your opponent's Trap Effects. These changes last until the end of this turn, also, if you activate this effect other monsters cannot attack for the rest of this turn.

ATK 3050 / DEF 100

lol, I almost forgot about the prompts as well:

* Cannot be destroyed by monsters with lower DEF than its own
* Changes battle position depending in if your LP is higher or lower than opponent's
* Likes to be accompanied by other Attributes on the field
* Can send monsters from Deck to the GY.

16 hours ago, Nerdling Wagonwheel said:

Hey you got 4/4 but your grammar needs work. No offense. (Heh heh)

None taken, but I don't know how to re-word it so suggestions from anybody would be nice :P

10 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

"Gagagigo" + "Marauding Captain"

I thought the rules were we "cannot include: The Card's Name -or- "This card must support X archetype""? Just a passing thought.

Me 3/4 card 😋:

Shrewd Genedier

[Lv. 5 | Earth]

Warrior/Effect

If your Life Points are lower than your opponent's Life Points, this monster changes to Defense mode, otherwise it changes to Attack mode. If this monster is in Defense mode, it cannot be destroyed by battle against monsters that have a lower DEF. Once per turn you can activate this effect instead of using the other effects of this card: Discard 1 random card from your hand and send the top card of your opponent's deck to the graveyard.

ATK: 1750  DEF: 1900

- Likes to be accompanied by other Attributes on the field

- Has to have a pretty hefty downside

- Must be Lv. 5+

- Make them a Beast-Warrior

Archived