Election Thread

Ryusei the Morning Star

BLM burning the entire city of Ferguson down and aimlessly murdering cops. Not to mention the fact that most of the cops murdered were black were killed simply because they had a badge. Yeah. I remember being in missouri watching the country that I swore to defend tear itself apart. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Nobody Really said:

BLM burning the entire city of Ferguson down and aimlessly murdering cops. Not to mention the fact that most of the cops murdered were black were killed simply because they had a badge. Yeah. I remember being in missouri watching the country that I swore to defend tear itself apart. 

I still dont know where you gettin these dead pigs from my guy. And if you swore to "DeFeNd ThE cOuNtRy", but you don't know who to defend it from or where your allegiance should be, then you're just another indoctrinated 'soldier' who got pulled into a multi-trillion dollar war machine so that he could wear green and be abandoned without healthcare.

4 hours ago, Dad said:

Look, I know this is slightly off topic, but Imma stop you RIGHT there. Cuz uh, nah.

That's fair, I was wrong there. My apologies. I figured that it was more important to say that the only people who were going to throw a fit at the capitol that day were Trump supporters, and neither Antifa or BLM would give enough of a shit to start up the riot, but that doesn't mean they're happy with Biden, either.

27 minutes ago, Phantom Roxas said:

That's fair, I was wrong there. My apologies. I figured that it was more important to say that the only people who were going to throw a fit at the capitol that day were Trump supporters, and neither Antifa or BLM would give enough of a shit to start up the riot, but that doesn't mean they're happy with Biden, either.

Aww no apologies necessary. I just wanna know we got it straight cuz my circle would laugh at me talkn about Biden. Just a "for the record" you feel me?

@Dad I never supported the whole Blue Lives Matter shit either. My reasoning for that is simply this: Cops chose that job. They knew the risk when they signed up. They know the risk every morning when they put that badge on. I'm not saying that their lives don't matter. I'm saying they chose that line of work despite the risks so if they want to bitch and moan about it now, they can either resign or man the fuck up and do their job the right fucking way. Yes, there are good cops that actually care about the communities they serve and patrol. Those are the cops that pay the price because dirty or racist cops wanna be trigger happy pricks. Now if BLM had a way to find the dirty and racist cops and getting them removed, I'd fully support their movement. But violence against police is just going to increase the amount of violence used by the police. Essentially, I'm saying there has to be a smarter way to clean up the police forces in this country.

20 hours ago, Dad said:

Man get vlaine in here so I can stop debating with these baby conservatives. Gimme somebody who got some fight in em. I'm not here to baby sit

He went over to The Donald because he'd rather surround himself with like-minded conspiracy nutjobs while he prepares to run for office. Guess he needed a safe space after he kept tripping over himself and falling on his face here. But hey, Republicans elected at least three different QAnoners this round, so I'm sure he'd stand a good chance running in one of their primaries. Lord knows they can't get enough people simping for Nazis.

This is a pretty solid video. It does use plenty of buzzwords at times, but mostly to throw the cliches MAGAts love to use back in their face.

Trump's term hasn't officially ended yet, and Biden hasn't been sworn in, so he isn't the president. Of course Google isn't going to acknowledge that he's the president until then. That's not them "refusing" this, these are just basic facts.

Honestly, after four years of Trump supporters constantly gloating about everyone else's suffering, I look forward to them crying for the next four years.

Yeah, not too surprised.

The army is actually indifferent to who the monkey in the chair is. A soldier's only job is to defend the constitution by any means necessary. Simply that. I mean, it would be a blast to watch Trump and Biden duke it out and a civil war between democrats and republicans would be entertaining but I don't claim either party so I'm just gonna sit on my ass and enjoy the show until the army decides to call me and forces me to out that uniform on again. But until then, I'm gonna watch the world burn.

On 1/16/2021 at 8:16 AM, Nobody Really said:

Roxas, I am willing to continue a more educated conversation on this topic. However, if somebody's best argument is "fuck <insert name here>" without giving an educated input on that person's accomplishments, I think they should simply be overlooked. I am here to play the neutral party and point out how each side was wronged. I'm sure there are definitely ways that Biden was screwed over in this election as well. But I would like to step away from conspiracy theories for a short while and discuss how Trump and Biden are being wronged through all the propaganda going on outside of the election.

you respond to a formal and official redaction from the source of a conspiracy theory with this 

it actually does not make sense

the type of opinion you are denouncing is not included in that which you are replying to, it's not even tangentially close, it's a news organisation admitting to publishing unfounded nonsense 

On 1/16/2021 at 8:16 AM, Nobody Really said:

what's up guys it's me enguin i accidentally double posted and now i can't delete this second quote box on my phone so i have snipped and replaced it with this explanation 

5 hours ago, Enguin said:

you respond to a formal and official redaction from the source of a conspiracy theory with this 

it actually does not make sense

the type of opinion you are denouncing is not included in that which you are replying to, it's not even tangentially close, it's a news organisation admitting to publishing unfounded nonsense 

Just saying that while I respect the opinion, it would be nice if somebody recognized that this is supposed to be an intelligent conversation and not a "Fuck Trump" or "Fuck Biden" fest. By now, we can all accept the electoral results regardless of how they got that way. If Biden cheated, Congress will find out and conduct an investigation and use that evidence to impeach him. Not 100% if congress could overturn Trump's impeachment and Pence already packed his bags. So this means Harris would be Biden's successor and Congress would work to impeach her next. What I'm saying is for us to keep this as an intelligent conversation. 

2 hours ago, Nobody Really said:

Just saying that while I respect the opinion, it would be nice if somebody recognized that this is supposed to be an intelligent conversation and not a "Fuck Trump" or "Fuck Biden" fest. By now, we can all accept the electoral results regardless of how they got that way. If Biden cheated, Congress will find out and conduct an investigation and use that evidence to impeach him. Not 100% if congress could overturn Trump's impeachment and Pence already packed his bags. So this means Harris would be Biden's successor and Congress would work to impeach her next. What I'm saying is for us to keep this as an intelligent conversation. 

yes but you are saying this in response not to an opinion such as that but to a tweet about a news outlet redacting a story 

2 hours ago, Nobody Really said:

Refusing to give up on the theory that Biden may have cheated, and trying to plan out how Biden and/or Harris can be impeached is the furthest thing from intelligent.

9 hours ago, Phantom Roxas said:

Oh, so it was an inside job. Not surprised it was one of the QAnon cultists. Give her a few days so Trump can't pardon her, then we can arrest her for enabling these terrorists.

Lol, Yarmouth and this clown are both in red states that want to draw them out. Not very smart

Also did you even watch the full video?

On 1/16/2021 at 3:18 PM, Dad said:

whose that that killed a cop? Cuz last I checked it was ya boys at the capitol what killed a pig.

Idgaf about burning property. I'm not here to challenge no moral high ground witchu lmao. If thats all it takes to be a terrorist then uh, you might wan dig a lil deeper into your conspiracy pile of bodies. Cuz you got a lot of em LOL

Man get vlaine in here so I can stop debating with these baby conservatives. Gimme somebody who got some fight in em. I'm not here to baby sit

His family is contesting that blunt force trauma killed him. Ironically and sadly it might have been an adverse rxn to tear gas. Eitherway doubt anyone here cares, cuz he was an open Trump supporter

7 hours ago, Enguin said:

yes but you are saying this in response not to an opinion such as that but to a tweet about a news outlet redacting a story 

On 1/9/2021 at 7:17 PM, Zamazenta said:

I Seriously F*cking HATE Donald J. Trump and what he did on Wednesday This is The Negative Zone in are World Dam... You... TRUMP!

Seriously I don't get Why people keep falling for this idiots tricks but I will say this when he is no longer F*cking President I hope he gets in Trouble for the F*cking Shit he has done and not... just.. that... too... he also made a big F*cking mess of a work thats means that  Joe Biden has too pick up Some else Thrash That's not fair too Joe Biden You known what F*ck You TRUMP!

I said in response to this. There is no intelligent reasoning to this opinion and is essentially a "fuck <insert name here>" rant about Trump and applies just the same if I replace Trump with Biden.

I'm not here to debate an election because debating over something that has already been decided is a waste of energy. Hence why I stayed "IF Congress finds that Biden and Harris cheated, they will move to impeach them". But maybe Biden only got the win because the thing a lot of people remember about him is that he was Obama's bitch. Essentially how Trump scooped the 2016 election because he wasn't a politician and the nation seriously needed a break from politicians at that point. Generally saying this as a hard fact. Had Trump opted not to run in 2016, Clinton would have won. Had Biden opted not to run, Trump would have won. Biden was likely elected in hopes that he'd be as reliable as Obama. But generally, they both won their respective elections on a fluke. You see what I'm getting at? Trump won because he was a breath of fresh air pretty much. Biden won because he was Obama's VP.

You responded to that in its own post, but quoted my post anyway. Why bother quoting my post about American Thinker retracting its lies about Dominion if you were just going to spend two posts complaining about Zamazenta's post?

Amazing that you still need to guess why Biden "really" win. If anything, Obama would never have been elected in the first place if Biden wasn't his running mate. Biden was basically a token moderate to help Obama appeal to a wider majority.

You say that Trump won because people wanted a breath of fresh air. The problem is that, after these past four years, Trump become the very thing his campaign supposedly promised a break from. Just at how quickly his fans went to saying "Celebrities should stay out of politics" whenever an actor criticizes Trump, because apparently they completely lacked the self-awareness of how they completely sacrificed any sense of self-worth . Biden won because Trump was a terrible president, so getting literally anyone else was a breath of fresh air.

I wouldn't call a seven million vote advantage a "fluke". Of course, Republicans like to clutch their pearls about how they won't tell 74 million voters that their votes don't matter, but I guess it's fine to tell the 81 million voters that went for Biden instead that their votes don't matter. Trump lost the popular vote both times, so winning the electoral college back in 2016 was more of a fluke for him. Biden won because he was the most pragmatic choice for removing Trump, but it's not like everyone on the left, or frankly, anyone simply opposed to Trump, just woke up one day and decided that. After Super Tuesday, Biden became the frontrunner, and 2016 had a lot of people refusing to vote at all just because Clinton and Trump were both horrendous, but refusing to support either of them was a major factor in Trump becoming president. Accepting Biden as the "best" chance for removing Trump was frankly a matter of debate even up through election night. Trump is awful enough that just not being Trump was, frankly, more important for Biden than being Obama's VP, because him being Obama's VP, and his history as a Senator before that, was more than enough for people to worry that we're basically trading one terrible president for another.

You keep pretending that you're not going to waste your energy debating the election, only to immediately follow it up by second-guessing Biden's victory and splitting hairs over the election results.

23 hours ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

Ironically and sadly it might have been an adverse rxn to tear gas.

Really? I didn't know that adverse reactions were possible. But given that it's a chemical agent I'm not surprised.

14 hours ago, Phantom Roxas said:

You responded to that in its own post, but quoted my post anyway. Why bother quoting my post about American Thinker retracting its lies about Dominion if you were just going to spend two posts complaining about Zamazenta's post?

Amazing that you still need to guess why Biden "really" win. If anything, Obama would never have been elected in the first place if Biden wasn't his running mate. Biden was basically a token moderate to help Obama appeal to a wider majority.

You say that Trump won because people wanted a breath of fresh air. The problem is that, after these past four years, Trump become the very thing his campaign supposedly promised a break from. Just at how quickly his fans went to saying "Celebrities should stay out of politics" whenever an actor criticizes Trump, because apparently they completely lacked the self-awareness of how they completely sacrificed any sense of self-worth . Biden won because Trump was a terrible president, so getting literally anyone else was a breath of fresh air.

I wouldn't call a seven million vote advantage a "fluke". Of course, Republicans like to clutch their pearls about how they won't tell 74 million voters that their votes don't matter, but I guess it's fine to tell the 81 million voters that went for Biden instead that their votes don't matter. Trump lost the popular vote both times, so winning the electoral college back in 2016 was more of a fluke for him. Biden won because he was the most pragmatic choice for removing Trump, but it's not like everyone on the left, or frankly, anyone simply opposed to Trump, just woke up one day and decided that. After Super Tuesday, Biden became the frontrunner, and 2016 had a lot of people refusing to vote at all just because Clinton and Trump were both horrendous, but refusing to support either of them was a major factor in Trump becoming president. Accepting Biden as the "best" chance for removing Trump was frankly a matter of debate even up through election night. Trump is awful enough that just not being Trump was, frankly, more important for Biden than being Obama's VP, because him being Obama's VP, and his history as a Senator before that, was more than enough for people to worry that we're basically trading one terrible president for another.

You keep pretending that you're not going to waste your energy debating the election, only to immediately follow it up by second-guessing Biden's victory and splitting hairs over the election results.

Quick question: If there are 133 million registered voters in the US and Trump received 74 million of those votes, doesn't that imply that Biden lost the election?

On another note: There is supposed to be 158 million eligible voters. But focusing solely on the demographic that voted strictly for Trump and Biden. And yes, I did the math. This election had just a tiny bit north of 158 million votes. This means that a total of 155+ million people voted for Biden and Trump. Hope this note helps see how that 133 million is a lie. But yes, essentially 3 million literally wasted their votes.

Archived