Election Thread

Ryusei the Morning Star

You misunderstood. Just about everything we've seen the last 4 years is DEMAND driven, not SUPPLY driven. Excising Trump wont change the matter here. It's out of his hands, because it was never in his hands. He channeled a current that was already there.

That's why I said they will find a new avatar who will likely not be as clumsy as Trump was at times. Ie the Demon Trump was smeared as

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

You misunderstood. Just about everything we've seen the last 4 years is DEMAND driven, not SUPPLY driven. Excising Trump wont change the matter here. It's out of his hands, because it was never in his hands. He channeled a current that was already there.

That's why I said they will find a new avatar who will likely not be as clumsy as Trump was at times. Ie the Demon Trump was smeared as

I misunderstood? No, not in the slightest. Why are you bringing that up at all? That has nothing to do with what we were talking about.

Again idc about your complaining and fantasies about getting vengeance on "the big bad left".

All I responded to you to say was.

He didn't have to lie (or more accurately say something he didn't believe). It was just a stupid time to shove that belief into a tweet that was supposedly meant to calm people down.

That's all I was saying. Which was the answer to why that tweet was either idiotic or half-assed at best. I didn't say anything about if it was true or if it was false or whatever. Just simply was pointing out it either failed to accomplish what he intended or the intention he was presenting was untrue.

idk where you get from this that I care about how you feel about this or your theories about what will happen. All I wanted to do was explain something you asked me to explain.

The people crying about how they think their votes were "stolen" are only doing this because they're dumb enough to believe that their votes for Trump were "stolen", because that is the narrative he has fueled.

Cow's point was that Trump had absolutely no reason to continue feeding into the narrative that the election was stolen. Whether that means the election was stolen from him or his voters, it was a completely unnecessary comment.

Cow is welcome to correct me if I'm wrong, but the point is that Trump could have kept his focus on telling people to go home in peace. We are talking about one comment, out of hundreds of thousands, where he could stopped playing the victim, and you think him not mentioning that at all is the same as lying to you, and giving up on all his beliefs.

He could have refrained from saying something once. How is that a lie or a repudiation?

And no, Winter, this election wasn't stolen from you. This is just how elections work When some people vote for one candidate, and other people vote for another candidate, but the first candidate gets more votes, they win. It doesn't mean that the election was "stolen" from the second candidate or the people who voted for them.

The fact that you think impeaching him is like "raping your daughter and dismembering your brother" is hyperbole of the highest order. After all these years of you telling me to grow a spine, you act like Trump losing an election is some personal affront to you. Grow up.

6 hours ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

Just about everything we've seen the last 4 years is DEMAND driven, not SUPPLY driven.

This analogy that would fail a basic economics course was frankly more painful than the rest of your whining.

you know, i thought the election debate was over but then it just keeps going and someone sends this... 

im seeing things go on same as theyve been for the past few months if not escalate more. seems like things are gonna be getting worse for some time to come. im gonna stay radio silent until inauguration or so. best of wishes.

48 minutes ago, justduelist said:

you know, i thought the election debate was over but then it just keeps going and someone sends this... 

im seeing things go on same as theyve been for the past few months if not escalate more. seems like things are gonna be getting worse for some time to come. im gonna stay radio silent until inauguration or so. best of wishes.

Here's an article deconstructing why this is nonsense.

https://0xmohd.medium.com/italy-did-it-did-they-5232edde29d1

For as much as you obsessed over whether or not I posted the "root source", apparently you didn't bother to put any effort whatsoever into verifying this story. But hey, it's not like you're the first person in this thread who has complained about the sources I've used, only to turn right around and latch onto a new conspiracy theory for the flimsiest of reasons and citing the shakiest of sources.

The continuous hypocrisy in this thread is truly incredible.

11 minutes ago, Phantom Roxas said:

Here's an article deconstructing why this is nonsense.

https://0xmohd.medium.com/italy-did-it-did-they-5232edde29d1

For as much as you obsessed over whether or not I posted the "root source", apparently you didn't bother to put any effort whatsoever into verifying this story. But hey, it's not like you're the first person in this thread who has complained about the sources I've used, only to turn right around and latch onto a new conspiracy theory for the flimsiest of reasons and citing the shakiest of sources.

The continuous hypocrisy in this thread is truly incredible.

the video was an example of how the current situation hasnt changed not an attempt to support the narrative. i was expressing my concern over the fact that both sides are only become more stanch in their views and the the situation is going to escalate. 

Fair. Your post came across as a tacit endorsement of the report itself, rather than any remarks on how it continues the spread of disinformation.

While I'm willing to grant that you probably don't believe that report, I imagine that there are others here who still would.

https://www.publishedreporter.com/2021/01/07/florida-non-profit-issues-press-release-claiming-possession-of-affidavit-from-individual-at-us-embassy-in-italy-who-personally-switched-votes/

Something that has come up before is that just saying it's an affidavit is apparently all it takes for people to believe the false narratives. This does point out that the alleged "affidavit" hasn't been properly notarized or show other marks of being official evidence. At most, I'd rather call this a letter, because it's sure as hell not an affidavit.

So if anyone else does want to believe this whole Arturo D'Elia story, it's yet another example of evidence not actually proving anything substantial. It just says what Trump supporters want to believe, and the only thing Trump supporters seem to care about is that more people think the same thing as them, not whether that belief is actually real.

3 minutes ago, Phantom Roxas said:

Fair. Your post came across as a tacit endorsement of the report itself, rather than any remarks on how it continues the spread of disinformation.

While I'm willing to grant that you probably don't believe that report, I imagine that there are others here who still would.

https://www.publishedreporter.com/2021/01/07/florida-non-profit-issues-press-release-claiming-possession-of-affidavit-from-individual-at-us-embassy-in-italy-who-personally-switched-votes/

Something that has come up before is that just saying it's an affidavit is apparently all it takes for people to believe the false narratives. This does point out that the alleged "affidavit" hasn't been properly notarized or show other marks of being official evidence. At most, I'd rather call this a letter, because it's sure as hell not an affidavit.

So if anyone else does want to believe this whole Arturo D'Elia story, it's yet another example of evidence not actually proving anything substantial. It just says what Trump supporters want to believe, and the only thing Trump supporters seem to care about is that more people think the same thing as them, not whether that belief is actually real.

well, i guess i couldve been more clear on the matter. so sorry for the confusion. imma uphold my original statement of radio silence so have a good one.

11 hours ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

it wasn't up to HIM

It's not ABOUT HIM

This isn't hard

It was about him because it was his tweet that you ASKED ME TO EXPLAIN WHAT HE DID WRONG WITH IT

Your little conspiracy fantasy doesn't factor into it. How do you not get this. I'm not talking about the "meta" or "storyline" of it just that one factor. Which you keep responding to with unrelated things.

I'm not playing your game I just made the mistake of trying to answer your question when you clearly just wanted to use it as an excuse to dump your prediction here.

I Seriously F*cking HATE Donald J. Trump and what he did on Wednesday This is The Negative Zone in are World Dam... You... TRUMP!

Seriously I don't get Why people keep falling for this idiots tricks but I will say this when he is no longer F*cking President I hope he gets in Trouble for the F*cking Shit he has done and not... just.. that... too... he also made a big F*cking mess of a work thats means that  Joe Biden has too pick up Some else Thrash That's not fair too Joe Biden You known what F*ck You TRUMP!

Because of this idiotic President we F*cking have right... now... sucks I just wised it was already the 20th so that Joe Biden can take over as President Again... F*ck You TRUMP I HOPE You go to F*cking jail you piece of Shit!!!!!!

I voted Biden over F*cking TRUMP... TRUMP! You are a piece of Shit!!!!! You do Know Donald that EVERYONE HATES YOU! I'M GLAD EVERYONE HATES YOU SO AGAIN... F*cking off TRUMP!

Oh man TRUMP is like the American of the Devil You Know What F*cking Trump is the American Devil TRUMP! You are a piece of Shit!!!!

You know WHAT DONALD TRUMP AND HIS IS F*UCKING PARTY CAN SCREW THEMSELVES I REALLY HATE TRUMP! You are a piece of Shit!!!! and I will Gladly Welcome Biden as are new President I can't wait till that HAPPENS BECAUSE WHEN IT DOSE YOU KNOW F*UCKING TRUMP IS GOING TO F*UCKING JAIL.

ALSO HATED HIM EVER SINCE HE BECAME PRESIDENT IN 2017.

Directly citing American Thinker here. They admitted that they published false statements to harm Dominion.

Now, because none of the Trump supporters here have ever been willing to admit that their conspiracy theories were wrong, I'm sure that an apology from American Thinker will be dismissed as "media propaganda". However, I think it's important to demonstrate that, once again, Dominion did not steal the election from Trump or any voters.

If you still believe the conspiracies about Dominion, then I'm sorry, but you're an idiot. Plain and simple.

6 hours ago, Phantom Roxas said:

Directly citing American Thinker here. They admitted that they published false statements to harm Dominion.

Now, because none of the Trump supporters here have ever been willing to admit that their conspiracy theories were wrong, I'm sure that an apology from American Thinker will be dismissed as "media propaganda". However, I think it's important to demonstrate that, once again, Dominion did not steal the election from Trump or any voters.

If you still believe the conspiracies about Dominion, then I'm sorry, but you're an idiot. Plain and simple.

Roxas, I am willing to continue a more educated conversation on this topic. However, if somebody's best argument is "fuck <insert name here>" without giving an educated input on that person's accomplishments, I think they should simply be overlooked. I am here to play the neutral party and point out how each side was wronged. I'm sure there are definitely ways that Biden was screwed over in this election as well. But I would like to step away from conspiracy theories for a short while and discuss how Trump and Biden are being wronged through all the propaganda going on outside of the election.

We are all well aware of Trump's wrongful impeachment.

We are all aware that the situation at the capitol caused more problems for congress.

Congress was voting to overturn the election and this vote was ever so rudely interrupted by Antifa, BLM and Trump supporters alike.

I honestly think that Trump supporters should have trusted Trump to do what Trump does. But instead, they stormed the capitol and they are responsible for Antifa breaking into the building. I know this won't go over well with a lot of Trump supporters but it is true. The National Guard was occupying the building ffs. Honestly, Trump supporters didn't have to occupy the capitol. They could have lined up outside the gates and stood to protect the government that they claimed to be supporting (at least this could have kept Antifa away from the capitol and prevented Trump from getting wrongfully impeached). Yes, those Trump supporters are to blame for Antifa infiltrating the capitol. Yes, those Trump supporters are responsible for any violence that Antifa was able to carry out. Yes, those Trump supporters are responsible for the wrongful impeachment of Trump. I know their intentions were good, but that isn't quite how it worked out. Antifa got in, caused violence, suspended the electoral hearing, killed an officer and member of the Air Force and Trump was impeached.

On 1/9/2021 at 7:31 PM, Zamazenta said:

Because of this idiotic President we F*cking have right... now... sucks I just wised it was already the 20th so that Joe Biden can take over as President Again... F*ck You TRUMP I HOPE You go to F*cking jail you piece of Shit!!!!!!

I voted Biden over F*cking TRUMP... TRUMP! You are a piece of Shit!!!!! You do Know Donald that EVERYONE HATES YOU! I'M GLAD EVERYONE HATES YOU SO AGAIN... F*cking off TRUMP!

Oh man TRUMP is like the American of the Devil You Know What F*cking Trump is the American Devil TRUMP! You are a piece of Shit!!!!

You know WHAT DONALD TRUMP AND HIS IS F*UCKING PARTY CAN SCREW THEMSELVES I REALLY HATE TRUMP! You are a piece of Shit!!!! and I will Gladly Welcome Biden as are new President I can't wait till that HAPPENS BECAUSE WHEN IT DOSE YOU KNOW F*UCKING TRUMP IS GOING TO F*UCKING JAIL.

ALSO HATED HIM EVER SINCE HE BECAME PRESIDENT IN 2017.

As cute as your rant is. Do you have an intelligent reason for this other than "Fuck Trump" or "I don't like Trump". Because Trump has delivered on every promise he made in his campaign (that includes the wall to prevent illegal crossing of the border, I will gladly show you pictures of this tomorrow if you'd like). Hell, he even managed to get Saudi to pay our troops for going over there. That means that it doesn't cost taxpayers anything to send troops to the Middle East. That also means we have boots in both Israel and Saudi. Honestly wasn't expecting Trump to be able to get that kind of a deal from the prince of Saudi. I mean, strategically, having soldiers in Saudi is a gigantic advantage for us when it comes to assisting nations in the Middle East. Again, huge accomplishment. Also, Trump and Pelosi are responsible for us being able to put food on the table when everything shut down due to covid.

You have still not played the neutral party. Your contributions to this thread have been disproportionately favorable to Trump. I basically have to stretch to assume that some of your comments are actually recognizing any way that Biden was wronged, and if I have to make up reasons to give you extra credit for just saying that you're being neutral, then there's a good chance you aren't actually being neutral. I'm used to people just saying that they're being "neutral" or "objective" because they believe it gives their completely biased opinions more weight.

Calling Trump's impeachment "wrongful" isn't neutral. It's immediately taking a side the moment you bring up his impeachment. We're already going over that in the administration thread.

Once again, Antifa and BLM did not attack the capitol. A massive point of contention regarding the capitol riots has even been that the Trump supporters that attacked the capitol were treated far differently than anyone involved in the BLM protests, despite the Trump supporters behaving far worse than BLM. Instead, you blame Antifa and BLM entirely for interrupting Congress and getting people killed, and the most you're willing to blame the Trump supporters is just saying that they allowed it to happen. I'm trying to tell you that the Trump supporters did this on their own, and you're just using Antifa as a scapegoat, but apparently just saying that Trump supporters occupied the capitol and still using Antifa as a scapegoat is already a bridge too far.

Your idea of being "neutral" is pretending to concede that Trump supporters bear some guilt, but still wanting to blame Antifa as the greater evil, despite how it's been made perfectly clear that Antifa was not involved at the capitol. Again, this is repeating points from the administration thread, so to cover a point that wasn't there, I'll say that there was nothing for Trump to do. You believe that Trump supporters should have trusted Trump to do what he could, but what possible recourse did he have?

I'm curious, do you agree with Republicans who wanted to overturn the election? Because Congress was just there to count the electoral votes, and affirm the election. Voting to overturn the election was, at best, the intentions of a handful of Republicans. The party was split on the issue.

Let me put it this way. I think we can agree, at the very least, that Antifa and BLM predominantly agree with liberal causes and would also be okay with Biden as president. Even with Hawley and Cruz leading the charge to object, it did not seem likely to win at the time. This wasn't like protesting police disproportionately attacking and murdering black people. The groups that you want to vilify here have their president-elect, or at the very least, for those who don't really like Biden, they got Trump out. I think it's fair to say that they were content with Congress affirming the electoral college vote, so Antifa and BLM would have had no incentive to storm capitol.

Trump supporters, though? They had every reason to attack the capitol. That was the day they considered their last best chance. Pence had declared that he wouldn't subvert the election to placate Trump. That was all it took for Trump supporters to call for hanging Pence. Trump supporters seem to be testing whether some Republicans are truly loyal or worthy of consideration entirely on whether or not they were going to object to the election.

Trump supporters attacked the capitol because Trump lost the election, and they wanted Congress to throw out the whole election just to get Trump installed as president again. They were perfectly happy with this chaos, because they see it as punishing Congress for not standing by Trump.

Only one group had a reason to attack the capitol that day, and that was Trump supporters.

3 hours ago, Phantom Roxas said:

Let me put it this way. I think we can agree, at the very least, that Antifa and BLM predominantly agree with liberal causes and would also be okay with Biden as president.

Look, I know this is slightly off topic, but Imma stop you RIGHT there. Cuz uh, nah.

19 minutes ago, Dad said:

Look, I know this is slightly off topic, but Imma stop you RIGHT there. Cuz uh, nah.

1. BLM started as a Civil Rights Movement and quickly exploded into a terrorist organization.

2. Antifa is a terrorist organization that claims to be a Civil Rights Movement.

3. Neither of these groups give 2 fucks about anything unless it fits their agenda.

4. If you believe BLM to be true, then ALL black lives should matter regardless of it supports the agenda or not.

19 minutes ago, Nobody Really said:

1. BLM started as a Civil Rights Movement

Well that's where you're wrong. BLM has never been about Civil Rights. It's about equal rights. I'm not gonna get into semantics about terrorism with a bootlicker so you can believe what you want.

20 minutes ago, Nobody Really said:

2. Antifa is a terrorist organization that claims to be a Civil Rights Movement.

Cute but you don't know what Antifa is or means. And once again, not Civil Rights. Do you do any reading before you type or you just regurgitating shit off ya facebook page or twitter feed or... ?

21 minutes ago, Nobody Really said:

3. Neither of these groups give 2 fucks about anything unless it fits their agenda.

I mean I would believe that if you had any knowledge from anyone inside these two groups or actually knew anything about them but you've been wrong twice in the blink of an eye. But go off.

22 minutes ago, Nobody Really said:

4. If you believe BLM to be true, then ALL black lives should matter regardless of it supports the agenda or not.

Who said that any black lives would be excluded except you?

Look here bruh. I'm not a liberal. I'm not Roxas. I'm not gon play these games witchu. Either come at me correct or stop quoting me.

1 hour ago, Dad said:

Well that's where you're wrong. BLM has never been about Civil Rights. It's about equal rights. I'm not gonna get into semantics about terrorism with a bootlicker so you can believe what you want.

Cute but you don't know what Antifa is or means. And once again, not Civil Rights. Do you do any reading before you type or you just regurgitating shit off ya facebook page or twitter feed or... ?

I mean I would believe that if you had any knowledge from anyone inside these two groups or actually knew anything about them but you've been wrong twice in the blink of an eye. But go off.

Who said that any black lives would be excluded except you?

Look here bruh. I'm not a liberal. I'm not Roxas. I'm not gon play these games witchu. Either come at me correct or stop quoting me.

Actions speak louder than words and their actions are pretty fucking loud. They burned cities and murdered cops for a political agenda. They are terrorists.

2 minutes ago, Nobody Really said:

Actions speak louder than words and their actions are pretty fucking loud. They burned cities and murdered cops for a political agenda. They are terrorists.

whose that that killed a cop? Cuz last I checked it was ya boys at the capitol what killed a pig.

Idgaf about burning property. I'm not here to challenge no moral high ground witchu lmao. If thats all it takes to be a terrorist then uh, you might wan dig a lil deeper into your conspiracy pile of bodies. Cuz you got a lot of em LOL

Man get vlaine in here so I can stop debating with these baby conservatives. Gimme somebody who got some fight in em. I'm not here to baby sit

39 minutes ago, Dad said:

whose that that killed a cop? Cuz last I checked it was ya boys at the capitol what killed a pig.

Idgaf about burning property. I'm not here to challenge no moral high ground witchu lmao. If thats all it takes to be a terrorist then uh, you might wan dig a lil deeper into your conspiracy pile of bodies. Cuz you got a lot of em LOL

Man get vlaine in here so I can stop debating with these baby conservatives. Gimme somebody who got some fight in em. I'm not here to baby sit

I was talking about all the damage done, cops killed and businesses destroyed (which were all part of the black community) destroyed by BLM since 2014 and the riots incited by Antifa over the past year or two. I am not letting the Trump supporters that entered the capitol off the hook either. What they did was still wrong and the ones that either did nothing or assisted with the attack on the capitol are traitors.

40 minutes ago, Godbrand said:

No one can argue that antifa/BLM destroyed communities, people lost their homes/stores/place of business/etc.

Yeah white folks do this when they lose hockey games so idc

41 minutes ago, Godbrand said:

None of the members of both groups even lived in those communities, they were outsiders.

Half truth. And agitators were being pushed out. You know the same agitators who put up stashes of bricks to start shit? Yeah them.

41 minutes ago, Godbrand said:

Lives were ruined because of antifa/BLM. 

Yes, indeed, quite. The livelihoods of many white nationalists have been destroyed. I love it. Don't you?

2 minutes ago, Nobody Really said:

I was talking about all the damage done, cops killed and businesses destroyed (which were all part of the black community) destroyed by BLM since 2014

So you got any sources on all these dead pigs "killed by antifa" or... ?

3 minutes ago, Nobody Really said:

the riots incited by Antifa over the past year or two.

You mean the same riots where people had their hands up, were on their knees, and then were maced? or how about the same riots where a closed intersection was crossed and protestors were trapped by pigs before being gassed from both sides of the bridge? oh nah wait you talkin bout the riots where bricks were thrown by plain clothes cops to start shit? you might be talkin bout the riot where a car was set on fire by an agitator who then tried to get people to help him flip it but they knew he wasnt with them?

Imma... imma just need you be a LIL more specific.

Archived