Ryusei the Morning Star

2 hours ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

image.thumb.png.26bb03098b377b15d09251f7f453b27a.png

image.png.2ed8b70b1b4e29cedbfbc5846d47eca8.png

image.png.e1a30f4a95fa08196aca9acda4554587.png

image.png.5386b5ca3b2bcf597db0abe3c850adf7.png

image.png.f04d402951238b5eba134f3a0786891f.png

image.png.9d9f62975e5ba9f42fded1753bd2be97.png

image.thumb.png.f4c59099d8424eb1dc6f0aa70f1dd1d8.pngimage.thumb.png.98f367f92f7bab2112c77826c28a0277.png

image.thumb.png.e54d7927fbbbb149bf5c1e489a94feaa.png

image.png.0cbef4d2f651b496f989c710ed659e7e.png

image.png.3d111b06f99a45a23efcb4d47061ab62.png

image.png.419e6f48fd5ffa46b130b5acb26e1486.png

image.png.c2cb54aab5aef525bc74d4061931b36d.png

Hate only brings hate. Circle of hate and it gotta stop. People only hating on Trump because trump got shit done. He undid lotta things and trim the fat. Oh yeah, trump also expose alot of corruption and dirty play. Trump wouldn't play ball and wanted to drain the swamp. Those who are dirty/corrupt (yes i am talking on both sides and not just one side in particular) stand to lose everything, their fancy do-nothing job, all the money they make and, etc. 

Naturally those who enjoy the free ride is hella pissed that trump is telling them the free ride is over so naturally those dirty/corrupt politicians want trump out by any means nescarry and replace him who will look the other way (like old sleepy Joe).

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Nobody Really said:

Quick question: If there are 133 million registered voters in the US and Trump received 74 million of those votes, doesn't that imply that Biden lost the election?

On another note: There is supposed to be 158 million eligible voters. But focusing solely on the demographic that voted strictly for Trump and Biden. And yes, I did the math. This election had just a tiny bit north of 158 million votes. This means that a total of 155+ million people voted for Biden and Trump. Hope this note helps see how that 133 million is a lie. But yes, essentially 3 million literally wasted their votes.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/12/30/fact-check-fals-president-than-were-registered-u-s/4010087001/

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-afs:Content:9889123447

If you agree that the 133 million claim is a lie, I hope you're asking this because you're deliberately trying to prove that "Biden lost the election" has already been debunked. Weird how assuming that there are 133 million voters keeps Trump's margin perfectly intact, but somehow implies Biden did not receive as many votes as he actually did. Almost like this is propaganda that specifically favors Trump.

What happened to "I'm not here to debate an election because debating over something that has already been decided is a waste of energy"?

6 hours ago, Godbrand said:

Hate only brings hate. Circle of hate and it gotta stop. People only hating on Trump because trump got shit done. He undid lotta things and trim the fat. Oh yeah, trump also expose alot of corruption and dirty play. Trump wouldn't play ball and wanted to drain the swamp. Those who are dirty/corrupt (yes i am talking on both sides and not just one side in particular) stand to lose everything, their fancy do-nothing job, all the money they make and, etc. 

Naturally those who enjoy the free ride is hella pissed that trump is telling them the free ride is over so naturally those dirty/corrupt politicians want trump out by any means nescarry and replace him who will look the other way (like old sleepy Joe).

Trump was responsible for enough corruption and hate entirely on his own. Trump was the one who would look the other way, and he demanded free passes, favoritism, and immunity from Republicans for himself and his buddies. He wanted to throw out an entire election, and his supporters here were all in favor of losing their votes. I have more faith in Biden holding corrupt politicians accountable. Once again, for as much as you guys like to say you're talking "both sides" and not just one side in particular, you make these weird exceptions where Trump is the one good guy, and everyone was just mean to the poor guy.

You guys still want to believe that Trump was against the swamp that you don't realize Trump was the swamp the whole time. I have no patience for you guys wanting to feel all sad because people criticized Trump and didn't bend the knee to your fascist idol.

Good riddance to Trump. I expect Biden to do fine as president. I'll be ready to have my own fair share of problems with him, but Trump's corrupt administration set the bar so low that it's fairly easy for Biden to impress by comparison.

Man, remember when Republicans threw a tantrum because Obama wore a tan suit? I can't wait for conservatives to lose their minds whenever Biden does something just as harmless, but still pretend that they're more "rational" than anyone who criticized Trump.

There is an instance where Biden's votes can be thrown out. That is the instance that every person that voted for Biden was involved in the BLM/ACAB/ANTIFA riots across the nation and are all linked to terrorists, which makes them criminals. Last I checked, criminals can't vote. But Trump failed to make this point.

Also, Biden is re-opening flights to/from terrorist hotspots.

Here are two counts that show Biden aiding terrorists. I'm sure he got a lot of his funding and votes from BLM, ACAB and ANTIFA as well. So the man that is supposed to be protecting our nation is aiding the people that want to destroy it. The president is a terrorist.

17 minutes ago, Nobody Really said:

There is an instance where Biden's votes can be thrown out. That is the instance that every person that voted for Biden was involved in the BLM/ACAB/ANTIFA riots across the nation and are all linked to terrorists, which makes them criminals. Last I checked, criminals can't vote. But Trump failed to make this point.

Also, Biden is re-opening flights to/from terrorist hotspots.

Here are two counts that show Biden aiding terrorists. I'm sure he got a lot of his funding and votes from BLM, ACAB and ANTIFA as well. So the man that is supposed to be protecting our nation is aiding the people that want to destroy it. The president is a terrorist.

tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

I do love how, after four years of MAGAts complaining about "Trump Derangement Syndrome", his supporters repeat unhinged conspiracies trying to tie all their boogeymen into one convenient package, and still think they're the "sane" ones.

Gotta love the escalation from "I'm not debating the results of the election, it's a waste of energy" to "EVERYONE WHO VOTED FOR BIDEN IS ANTIFA/BLM AND THAT MAKES THEM TERRORISTS!"

Didn't realize that voting against Trump was inherently anti-fascist.

Biden Derangement Syndrome has been here all along, and Biden technically isn't even president yet.

Archived