Christmas Event 2021 - Development Thread

Rayfield Lumina

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/1/2022 at 7:47 PM, morrisoni4 said:

Happy new year to all! Let's ring in 2022 with Cyan 31 and 32, please!

Happy new year! Unfortunately, no items this time

23 hours ago, Loleo said:

Red 16 18 please happy new year!

Happy new year for you as well! You made what you'd call "a Morris" and found two items in two reveals

In Red 16, a Shield!

In Red 18, a Tome of Magic - Dewdrop!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For everyone:

I hope you're not getting impatient, guys, I'm working in Phase 3 everyday, but I haven't had much time these days. I'm doing all I can so it becomes a nice experience n.n

2 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

For everyone:

I hope you're not getting impatient, guys, I'm working in Phase 3 everyday, but I haven't had much time these days. I'm doing all I can so it becomes a nice experience n.n

Hey, I've got time and patience, don't sweat it. Meanwhile, Cyan 24 and 30 seem like as good of places to look for that last item as I'll get for right now, so if you wouldn't mind, let's open them up please!

14 hours ago, morrisoni4 said:

Hey, I've got time and patience, don't sweat it. Meanwhile, Cyan 24 and 30 seem like as good of places to look for that last item as I'll get for right now, so if you wouldn't mind, let's open them up please!

11 hours ago, Lazarus IV said:

@Rayfield Lumina That's alright, take whatever time you need.

Sorry I didn't post earlier. Left my folks' place and spent much of the day in transit. I'm going to be back on the work grind starting tomorrow...

Anyways, might as well try my luck while I'm here: Cyan 5 & 19, please!

Thanks guys n.n

I'm afraid I have to disappoint both of you this time, no Items revealed!

:7603_key:

1 hour ago, George366 said:

Can I join in on the festivities? I'd like to take a whack at the puzzle piñatas as well. I'm feeling lucky with yellow 32 and 23. I'd also like to call dibs on either Jack O' lantern or Babysitter Goat if they're not taken yet.

Welcome back to YCM, George.

Ooooof, yesterday was the first time I was unable o come and update stuff and replying, sy guys, hectic day!

On 1/3/2022 at 6:42 PM, morrisoni4 said:

Fine then, be like that! /s I must have used up my luck 2 days ago... Well, let's try again for that last item. Cyan 6 and 25 please

And there goes the final Cyan Box Item! You found a Tome of Magic - Cyclone

On 1/3/2022 at 11:38 PM, Lazarus IV said:

Welp, since I dunno if Morris got the last item on Cyan, I don't wanna waste my guesses on that puzzle.  I'll switch puzzles and request opening Red 2 & 5.

Gagagigo used Brick Break! But it missed!

16 hours ago, Loleo said:

Yellow 15 and red 29 please!

In Red 29, you found a Potion! Loleo's item collection starts to look gud

16 hours ago, morrisoni4 said:

Well here's a dilemma. Since I don't know how I did yesterday yet, I'm gonna make an conditional reveal request. If I didn't find that item in 6 or 25, let's finish it off with Cyan 3 and 4. If I did, I'm going back on the offensive against Red 1 and 13 please. 

Yeah, since Cyan 6 had the last item, revealing Red 1 + 13. The items avoided the slash of Shogunyan!

8 hours ago, George366 said:

Can I join in on the festivities? I'd like to take a whack at the puzzle piñatas as well. I'm feeling lucky with yellow 32 and 23. I'd also like to call dibs on either Jack O' lantern or Babysitter Goat if they're not taken yet.

George makes an spectacular entrance by opening two yellow blocks... and missing!

I think I'll make a list of the current players and their chosen Character over here:

Nyxo -> Clara & Rushka

Morris -> Fluffal Doggo

Tinkerer -> Magikuriboh

Loleo -> I dunno anymore lmao. I think it was Pecorinna, BUT he wanted Wattgiraffe. thing is Draconus disappeared from the event (to focus on the archetype development of his dossier thread, I want to think) since like day 4. While he wanted Wattgiraffe, it's very likely he won't be participating in phase 3.

Sleepy -> Magileine

George -> Jack/Goat -> Staying true to George's style, he doesn't give an assertive answer and gives two choices xD

6 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Loleo -> I dunno anymore lmao. I think it was Pecorinna, BUT he wanted Wattgiraffe. thing is Draconus disappeared from the event (to focus on the archetype development of his dossier thread, I want to think) since like day 4. While he wanted Wattgiraffe, it's very likely he won't be participating in phase 3.

I'll take Watt Giraffe and potion wahoo!

16 hours ago, morrisoni4 said:

full offensive against Red! 25 and 31

What did Red Box do to you that you want to be offensive against it? smh

Because you wanted to offend it, no Items found xD

15 hours ago, Lazarus IV said:

Time for me to take a swing at yellow: 13 & 25 please!

But the Gagagigo understands the mechanics of karma, and obtains a Mogmole!

4 hours ago, morrisoni4 said:

...Guess I deserved that... Oh well xD Moving on, let's try Red 10 and 11 please!

3 hours ago, Lazarus IV said:

Wow, we're down to the last couple items!

I've kinda lost track how many items I have.  Kinda feels unfair to keep opening boxes 😅

Okie then... I'll try to make guesses that feel unlikely to have items: Let's go with Yellow 19 & 26!

27 minutes ago, George366 said:

I'm hoping for at least one item here, let's go with red 12 and 34!

With only 2 items left to be revealed, the final Boxes refuses to share their last secrets. George's impeding New Game file starting with 0 items seem unavoidable at this point xD

I've done a bit of math: assuming that a) the pace stays consistent (i.e. Tinkerer, George, and me every day, no more, no less) and b) everyone is exceedingly unlucky, the absolute longest this stage can continue on is 4 days, counting today. However, I'd prefer to have a little good fortune and wrap it up quicker, so let's take a shot at Red 33 and 35, please!

Archived