• Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Lazarus IV said:

Ah, shoot.  I actually know this one as well xD

No can do, Lazarus xD. If memory serves, the latest guesses have been:

Sleepy -> Dream Mirror of Chaos

Nyx -> Abyss Actor Curtain Call

Tinkerererer -> Witchcrafter Bystreet

This means you'd need to wait for 2 other wrong guesses and Nyx only 1.

56 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Holy shit! Is it Spirit of the Books?

I've never heard of the card but just googled it aaaaand I'm very much sure that you got the right call.
However, just above your post, Rayfield had said 1 more guess needed to be made before you could do so again, 2 more guesses before Tinkerer could have another try (stated by Tinkerer himself above Rayfield's post).

Sooooo, sorry but I'm gonna take this now easy shot and replicate your guess ^^"
You are still like 300+ points above me though, so no hard feelings n.n

54 minutes ago, Sleepy said:

I've never heard of the card but just googled it aaaaand I'm very much sure that you got the right call.
However, just above your post, Rayfield had said 1 more guess needed to be made before you could do so again, 2 more guesses before Tinkerer could have another try (stated by Tinkerer himself above Rayfield's post).

Sooooo, sorry but I'm gonna take this now easy shot and replicate your guess ^^"
You are still like 300+ points above me though, so no hard feelings n.n

At least it means that Phase 3 can finally come to a close. 4 days after Christmas, but...

🤷‍♂️

Okay guys, this was an unexpected ending to Phase 2. Unfortunately, Rules are Rules, and we gotta follow them, sorry for the discomfort this might have caused.

The correct answer was Spirit of the Books, yeah. The points will be assigned to Sleepy who used that answer appropriately 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright, then, we move to Phase 3!!!

Or that I'd say... if I had finished it. Yeah, yeah, I know it's 29th... but it's been pretty hard. Gimme some time and I'll tag all of you so we start the RP!

MEANWHILE

Starting from tomorrow, you can keep hitting Red, Yellow and Cyan Puzzles trying to dig some more items! As usual, two daily reveals

14 hours ago, morrisoni4 said:

Alrighty, bye-bye orange! My ignorance is revealed, I only recognize half of these cards and only after the fact... Oh well xD. Anyway, while we prepare to storm the Shaddoll Lair, I'll try to further arm myself by exploring Cyan 1 and 2 (please, thanks!)! C'mon items 🤞!

Looks like your 🤞worked because you found an Hourglass!

2 hours ago, Loleo said:

For my daily Cyan 12 and 33! Pretty please with Meloetta on top

But since the green letters are fake, karma applied instantly and you didn't get an item xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Points Updated!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Working like a madman on Phase 3

753348220008267791.png?v=1

6 minutes ago, morrisoni4 said:

You know, I haven't batted an eye at the idea of my little Fluffal Dog using any of the stuff I've found so far, but I find the idea of the little pup just swinging his sword in his mouth highly amusing.

c14.png

I present you Repede, a playable character from Tales of Vesperia. Learn from him, and the path to victory shall open

36 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

c14.png

I present you Repede, a playable character from Tales of Vesperia. Learn from him, and the path to victory shall open

Fluffal Dog furiously scribbles notes with a pen held in the same manner

"Woof! Woof! Growl"

Translation: Brilliant! The Shaddolls stand no chance now!

15 hours ago, morrisoni4 said:

Alright, final reveal of 2021: Cyan 13 and 18 please.

There you go. The 2021 ends with yet another bad news, No items T_T

1 hour ago, Lazarus IV said:

...and first reveal of 2022: Yellow 10 & 11, if you please.

But 2022 seems to be promising. You found a Tome of Magic - Umbran. The scary thing is, your latest item was another Umbran, so you now have two O_o

Archived