Christmas Event 2021 - Development Thread

Rayfield Lumina

1 minute ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

I'm thinking about what to do with the lost items, yeah. If memory serves, only 1 item was revealed in Red Box, so quite a number of items were sent to the GY. I might include some sort of "Limbo Tile" at the Shaddoll's Lair where you can get a random item from those lost... I'm on it, but I'm open to ideas from you guys. Moving the items to the other boxes could be done, but that's making them harder, so IDK.

I'm for either of these or giving NYX the items since he guessed the card.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Loleo said:

I'm for either of these or giving NYX the items since he guessed the card.

Of course not. Giving all the items to the person who guesses an artwork would give that person an immense advantage over the others.

1 hour ago, morrisoni4 said:

Wow, a lot's gone down! Anyway, Orange 3 for the daily, if you don't mind.

done

26 minutes ago, Lazarus IV said:

Oh, right I've been forgetting to do my daily: Yellow 8, please.

done. You acquired a Magic Tome - Cyclone

5 minutes ago, Sleepy said:

I'll take blue 35, I've been forgetting to do this all day xD

There you go 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And sorry for having bothered you guys, not happening again. I deleted the Story part and I'll focus on updating and stuff.

3 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

And sorry for having bothered you guys, not happening again. I deleted the Story part and I'll focus on updating and stuff.

Aww, I liked the story so far! Did you post it elsewhere?

4 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

done. You acquired a Magic Tome - Cyclone

Dangit!  For once, I wasn't aiming for an item xD

With 2 different Tomes, Magikuriboh (or Magileine herself) might not be such a bad choice...

Laaaaaame, why would you delete the story? You know I DID get to read it, but would still want it around. Like, maybe you should have left a space in page 1 for story updates just like each phase has its own post at the beginning. That would have been cool and I like your stories. 

20 hours ago, Lazarus IV said:

Dangit!  For once, I wasn't aiming for an item xD

With 2 different Tomes, Magikuriboh (or Magileine herself) might not be such a bad choice...

No no, on contrary, they're a force to be reckoned with 

7 hours ago, Sleepy said:

Laaaaaame, why would you delete the story? You know I DID get to read it, but would still want it around. Like, maybe you should have left a space in page 1 for story updates just like each phase has its own post at the beginning. That would have been cool and I like your stories. 

A appreciate it all,  the berate, the idea and those final words of encouragement n.n

5 minutes ago, Loleo said:

Daily on Cyan 21, pretty please with Meloetta on top

There you go, Loleo. No items this time.

~~~~

Oh, and @Sleepy I forgot to mention this when it happened and I've been intending to inform you since them but I kept forgetting: Your yellow 17 reveal of last Saturday: You found a Wand!

2 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

No no, on contrary, they're a force to be reckoned with 

A appreciate it all,  the berate, the idea and those final words of encouragement n.n

There you go, Loleo. No items this time.

~~~~

Oh, and @Sleepy I forgot to mention this when it happened and I've been intending to inform you since them but I kept forgetting: Your yellow 17 reveal of last Saturday: You found a Wand!

Nice!
It is appriate to have a wand for a witch. I thought I was rather dry in terms of items. I suppose the Mystical Elf drawing and the daily reveal mean I could have +4 to choose from..... unless I already used the daily reveal when I woke up and forgot about it xD

Sooo... will you repost the story? I think you didn't wait for a reaction.

1 hour ago, Loleo said:

Haven't found an item yet.

Of course you have! It's in the last comment of page 3. How appropriate complementary comment, if I may xD: 

image.png.a31433666e0ab02a72ef346ac208ca51.png

1 hour ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

For today, lettuce reveal 31 if possible.

Box with best colour takes yet another hit. If you can guess that one right now we'll be pretty scared.

59 minutes ago, Sleepy said:

Nice!
It is appriate to have a wand for a witch. I thought I was rather dry in terms of items. I suppose the Mystical Elf drawing and the daily reveal mean I could have +4 to choose from..... unless I already used the daily reveal when I woke up and forgot about it xD

Nope, what you have done today is say "laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame", you haven't used your reveal xD You have a Shield and a Wand, btw, and 2 "Hints" thanks to Mystical Elf drawing + card. The only person without an item rn is Morris, even Draconus who disappeared centuries ago has an Item, and welp, Zama who still has two hints, but is waiting to attack in the most unexpected moment and guess two artworks in a row OR doesn't give a damn LOL.

~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, I'm reading the comments about the story. What needs to be solved in regards of that, I'll solve through PM. I want all of us to have fun for the rest of the event, leaving any negativity behind. I'm feeling fine right now and ready to keep going.

On 12/12/2021 at 6:27 PM, Rayfield Lumina said:

BOOO! That was fun! Hope that comes back somewhere...

Anyway, can I get Orange 4, 6, and 8 for my Gospeline Archetype, and Orange 5 for my daily reveal? Thank you!

4 hours ago, Loleo said:

I have a tomb? Well then, I'm blind apparently

Umbran the tomb of darkness

796546099824820224.png?v=1

4 hours ago, Lazarus IV said:

Is the card in the yellow Box "Alector, Sovereign of Birds?"

Also, I'd like to use my daily to open up Blue 21 (might as well start trying to open actually useful boxes, huh?)

Sorry, Lazarus, that's not the right answer x_x    Blue 21 opened for ya, and no items, as you hoped!

2 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Today, I would like to reveal 6

Alrighto, Purple 6 naked from head to toes

3 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Can I reveal 11 today?

Done. And behind 11 was... a Quantum Cube! (yep, the one from the Anime!).

3 hours ago, Lazarus IV said:

Let's try revealing Cyan 10.  That picture definitely seems to be coming together, but I still can't quite make it out...

Cyan 10 revealed. Closing a bit to the answer.

5 hours ago, Loleo said:

Daily on purple 20 Pretty please with a Meloetta on top 

lmao, now WE'RE TALKING xD You obtain 500 points just because of that. Ok no.

Purple 20 revealed!

1 hour ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Say Ray, what did you mean by "hint" in my card thread? We uncovered all four monsters. So I don't know if I can do something with my hint.

Regardless, could I reveal 32 today?

Ah, I said hint for a lack of another term xD. Should I call them "Event Help" perhaps? They change according to the Phase.

Phase 1: As you know already, revealed a Monster Assistant Characteristic.
Phase 2: Allows you to make a triple reveal
Phase 3: This year, players will have 8 daily moves. Making an xmas post will give you additional moves. Thinking of 5 or 6, but can't decide yet. I can use the participants opinion, what do you think it's fair?

Purple 32 revealed!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

⚠️IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

I've figured out how to solve the issue of the lost items by early correct guess of Phase 2 boxes. It's as simple as keeping the boxes in play. Though I'll announce if a box has been guessed correctly and make the replacement, I'll keep the boxes with their current reveal status just below the group of 6 boxes. During Phase 3, you can keep requesting daily reveals, but this will serve as item hunting only! And still now in Phase 2, you coooould ask for daily hints in an already guessed box, but obviously that's not the best idea when there are many boxes to be guessed correctly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EDIT: Points Updated!

Archived