Christmas Event 2021 - Development Thread

Rayfield Lumina

24 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

lmao, now WE'RE TALKING xD You obtain 500 points just because of that. Ok no.

Purple 20 revealed!

Ah, I said hint for a lack of another term xD. Should I call them "Event Help" perhaps? They change according to the Phase.

Phase 1: As you know already, revealed a Monster Assistant Characteristic.
Phase 2: Allows you to make a triple reveal
Phase 3: This year, players will have 8 daily moves. Making an xmas post will give you additional moves. Thinking of 5 or 6, but can't decide yet. I can use the participants opinion, what do you think it's fair?

Purple 32 revealed!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

⚠️IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

I've figured out how to solve the issue of the lost items by early correct guess of Phase 2 boxes. It's as simple as keeping the boxes in play. Though I'll announce if a box has been guessed correctly and make the replacement, I'll keep the boxes with their current reveal status just below the group of 6 boxes. During Phase 3, you can keep requesting daily reveals, but this will serve as item hunting only! And still now in Phase 2, you coooould ask for daily hints in an already guessed box, but obviously that's not the best idea when there are many boxes to be guessed correctly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EDIT: Points Updated!

Oh! So will I be able to reveal 2 more? Or should I save my triple reveal for tomorrow?

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Alrighty. I'll save my 3 for tomorrow. Hopefully kicking off the weekend on a high note.

very well. The moment to use it is up to you n.n

1 hour ago, Lazarus IV said:

I'll try opening Blue #8 for today.

I believe I'm still the last person who's made a guess, right?  I can't guess anything for now..

Blue 8 revealed!

Mmm... perhaps it would have been better if the rule was 2 people in between OR a total of 24 hours, whichever happens first. Perhaps it's too late to implement that one.

~~~~~~~

Anywho, guys, if you read the previous post o' mine, I'm trying to decide the value of making an Xmas Post during Phase 3.

+5 or +6 moves is the current idea. Want to share your opinion on this?

3 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Sorry about that. I was asleep at the time you replied.

I would like to reveal purple 23 and 14 today.

Nothing to apologize about.

I just made your 5 reveals in total, triple from the Xmas Help, yesterday and today's daily reveals. During Phase 1 I didn't allow accumulated dailies, but now it's fine

You found a Wand!

5 hours ago, Lazarus IV said:

Oh, can I also open up two boxes?  I missed my daily yesterday.  I'd like to open Cyan 14 [and Cyan 22 if I can use yesterday's]

There you go, 14 and 22. And amazingly enough, the freaking stingy Cyan Boxes refuses yet again to give any items!

Btw, yeah, I'll allow a missed day's reveal to be requested the next day, but I won't allow people to make this a system, so they only come every two days, even if that is seemingly more convenient for me at the time of making updates. That attitude of lowest effort will be penalized the moment I see a pattern, and I'm being serious. Sorry if this sounds harsh, but I'm spending hours and hours of my time daily in preparing Phase 3 and in return some people doesn't even want to come to post here and ask for FREE daily reveals, something that takes less than 2 minutes. Less than two minutes. Sigh... AHEM

3 hours ago, Zefra Zamazenta said:

Before I log out can I please ask you to Unlock 11 for me?

Umm, yes, I need a color for the boxes so I can open one tile for you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

⚠️ Important Announcement

Starting from tomorrow, the number of daily reveals you can make is 2. In addition, if you make an Xmas Post, you receive 5 reveals instead of just 3! Why? Well, I think we gotta speed this up a bit.

@The Nyx Avatar  @morrisoni4 if memory serves, you're the only participants who have used Xmas Helps in this Phase, right? You made triple reveals, but in accordance to the new rule, I think it's only fair to give you two more. This means that, with the xmas post you made today, Nyx, you'd be able to reveal 9 tiles total tomorrow!

let's seee.... 12 reveals pending (sorry for my absense this week, a lot happened).

I want these all from the "Dark Deal" square:
4, 6, 7, 17, 19, 28, 30, 32, 

The remaining 4 will be hmmmm....
Orange: 12, 25, 27, 30

Please xP
and yeah, I'm choosing to use up most of these towards one that's already been revealed, purely for the magic items I might encounter. I'll soon gain more reveals by way of posting mwahahahahaa ;9

14 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

⚠️ Important Announcement

Starting from tomorrow, the number of daily reveals you can make is 2. In addition, if you make an Xmas Post, you receive 5 reveals instead of just 3! Why? Well, I think we gotta speed this up a bit.

@The Nyx Avatar  @morrisoni4 if memory serves, you're the only participants who have used Xmas Helps in this Phase, right? You made triple reveals, but in accordance to the new rule, I think it's only fair to give you two more. This means that, with the xmas post you made today, Nyx, you'd be able to reveal 9 tiles total tomorrow!

Sounds good to me! For today, I would like to reveal the following squares:

5, 10, 18, 19, and 27.

For my remaining four, I would like to take 14, 21, 28, and 35!

Alright, guys, festival of Reveals and Items for everyone!

5 hours ago, Sleepy said:

let's seee.... 12 reveals pending (sorry for my absense this week, a lot happened).

I want these all from the "Dark Deal" square:
4, 6, 7, 17, 19, 28, 30, 32, 

The remaining 4 will be hmmmm....
Orange: 12, 25, 27, 30

Please xP
and yeah, I'm choosing to use up most of these towards one that's already been revealed, purely for the magic items I might encounter. I'll soon gain more reveals by way of posting mwahahahahaa ;9

Your violent assault on the already guessed Dark Deak reports the following

* Golden Apple

* Seven Tools of the Bandit (Key)

* Tome of Magic - Photon

and from the Orange attack:

* Mogmole

Congrats!

4 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Sounds good to me! For today, I would like to reveal the following squares:

5, 10, 18, 19, and 27.

For my remaining four, I would like to take 14, 21, 28, and 35!

The Purple box was pretty stingy this time, but fortunately one Item popped up

*Tome of Magic - Photon (yep, another)

The Yellow Box was more generous:

*Golden Apple

* Quantum Cube (now you have 2)

Nice going!

1 hour ago, Lazarus IV said:

I'll just keep smacking Cyan for now: let's go 15 & 20 please

This shameless Gagagigo was the winner of this round, ngl, finding 2 items in two free reveals (should I punish him? He hacked or something). Lol, well, since the Cyan wasn't cooperating, it was about time:

*Wand

*Potion

I still think this was hax, I'll investigate you :v

Just now, Rayfield Lumina said:

Alright, guys, festival of Reveals and Items for everyone!

Your violent assault on the already guessed Dark Deak reports the following

* Golden Apple

* Seven Tools of the Bandit (Key)

* Tome of Magic - Photon

and from the Orange attack:

* Mogmole

Congrats!

The Purple box was pretty stingy this time, but fortunately one Item popped up

*Tome of Magic - Photon (yep, another)

The Yellow Box was more generous:

*Golden Apple

* Quantum Cube (now you have 2)

Nice going!

This shameless Gagagigo was the winner of this round, ngl, finding 2 items in two free reveals (should I punish him? He hacked or something). Lol, well, since the Cyan wasn't cooperating, it was about time:

*Wand

*Potion

I still think this was hax, I'll investigate you :v

Even with more to see, I'm STILL not sure what's under purple! BUT...I think I may know what's under yellow.

Is it Number C40: Gimmick Puppet of Dark Strings?

Just now, The Nyx Avatar said:

Even with more to see, I'm STILL not sure what's under purple! BUT...I think I may know what's under yellow.

Is it Number C40: Gimmick Puppet of Dark Strings?

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH, you're brutal, Nyx, that's the right answer! Congratz, that's another 200 points for you!

3 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

In that case, let's wail on purple some more. 4 and 9 today, please! :7596_key:

Oh damn, just because of that Miku pic I'm tempted to give you 300 points xD. Ok, I'll be strong

You found a Magic Tome - Cyclone!

2 hours ago, Lazarus IV said:

I've got a few Christmas themed cards that I'll post this week, but I'm too tired/lazy to post them right this second today was friggin exhausting...

I'll just request Cyan 8 and 29 please.

There you go. Big thanks for coming to post despite your exhaustion >_<''

Archived