Anyone else seeing this?

Icy

Like I said before' date=' I'm not new! I've had to start over after getting banned.

Newbs need to get their act together if they want respect. This isn't a 1-sided street. If people don't want to help a struggling person, remember that even if you are experienced you really are not obligated to help anyone here.

And if being a newb has nothing to do with it, why exactly ARE the newbs disrespected huh???

BECAUSE THEY CAN' T SPELL AND THEY NEED TO GET IT TOGETHER!!!

[/quote']

Wait ur a Double account? I smell Premban!!!!

Where is Icy or Hunter or Flame Dragon, or Yankeefan now known as C-2 when u need them?

the only one i see being disrespectful around here is you actually..... Newbies come to learn not be Flamed..

He isn't a double of anyone to my scans.

And, I'm on break. Just came on to check threads.

-sigh- i hope he wasn't just bein a smartazz then.. -.-; Disrespectful Newbies = Slap to face... (newbies who respect the rules show get help.. erogant ones should get the full force of the Giant axe hammer.. hidden away in the closet of Unimaginable things....) But on another serious note:

=D on break in Hawaii Icy u have it made.. >.< lucky.. I'm jealous..

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what? I quit. Does anybody READ BEFORE THEY POST??????

MY OTHER ACCOUNT WAS PERMABANNED' date=' BUT I SAID THAT ALREADY!!!!!

What thhe f*ck ever. kitty princess, I oughta slap YOU in the face. You're such a hypocrite.

[/quote']

... O.o;

I live in Georgia... South Georgia in a small town... come if you want to.. just remember i have a boyfriend plus.. a shotgun...plus... I am friends with football players and I am a master at stalking and silent killing... it'll be ur funeral...

me a hypocrite? never i only speak the truth as i see it...

-sigh- but if u quit that's fine too...

and ban is ban.. u got premabanned that means u should NEVER come back..... -sigh- ur a Flammer i see and a Spammer... -sigh- and my other post was truth.. older members disrespecting newbies is wrong.. but newbies disrespecting older members... is wrong too...

and u acting like an idiot only makes you look like an idiot.. *shakes head and walks away*

What thhe f*ck ever. kitty princess, I oughta slap YOU in the face. You're such a hypocrite.

[/quote']

The only one I see being disrespectful and arrogant is you...I suggest you quit making yourself look like a fool.

BriaErik' date=' I don't want to make an example out of you, but THIS is why newbs get disrespected.

Check your grammar.

Newbs are, sterotypically, supposed to start off with horrendous spelling and bland concepts. Unfortunately, most newbs prove this stereotype right.

Everyone went to school time and again. There is No reason why words should be mispelled!

Stars don't really matter, but the do have an "experienced" feel, and that's something to hold over anyone's head.

[/quote']

He misspells one word and you get on his case? Everyone in the world has misspelled words. you just be kind ((which you were not)) and ASK them to fix it. This is why, as i've seen before, most ppl try on to be on here anymore. A lot of newb's have quiet because ppl are mean and unkind to them

[/quote']

Hello goldenboy820

I kno ur other account got premabanned... and alittle advise u disrespecting newbie... DON'T CROSS THE PRINCESS.... 820reborn? HA... it wasn't hard to track you down.. u were stupid enough to post ur old username in a THREAD (The Elite Duelists Club - Under New Management Page 8 to be exact) OMG.. u got premabanned at a 4 star level..... U might as well Quit...

-sigh- disrespecting pple always learn the HARD way...

(note to other newer members: ^^ i'm not really this mean.. he just pushed my buttons far.. )

Can we all just shut up already? We've all agreed that OCG isnt everything, newbies should be helped unless they arent nice to you. See?

By the way, the arguement going on right now is irrelevant. If we cant say something good we should just shut the heck up shouldnt we? That goes for all of us newbie or not.

Can we all just shut up already? We've all agreed that OCG isnt everything' date=' newbies should be helped unless they arent nice to you. See?

By the way, the arguement going on right now is irrelevant. [b']If we cant say something good we should just shut the heck up shouldnt we?[/b] That goes for all of us newbie or not.

-sigh- agreed.. i should never have allowed myself get this riled....

epic quote in bold..

I had a whole post ready to flame YOU, you washed up cat... But i'll settle this peacefully:

kp you didn't find out anything new, that's why my new name is 820REBORN. But thx for adressing me by my old name.

regalsword, if there was ever world peace, YOU would be in charge! Alrite I won't flame anymore.

Everyone else, I wasn't trying to be mean(in the beginning), so sorry if I offended y'all in any way. That's just what I see when I read threads.

I'm departing. Thx everyone for your time. This was useful.

Guest Merciful Idiot

Dude this card sucks who made this cause whoever did you have got to make better cards bro' date='piece.

[/quote']

What the **** are you talking about?

This is a DISCUSSION THREAD. And there aren't any cards here and if there are, they are probably just examples.

Guest JoshIcy

Can we all just shut up already? We've all agreed that OCG isnt everything' date=' newbies should be helped unless they arent nice to you. See?

By the way, the arguement going on right now is irrelevant. [b']If we cant say something good we should just shut the heck up shouldnt we?[/b] That goes for all of us newbie or not.

-sigh- agreed.. i should never have allowed myself get this riled....

epic quote in bold..

That's all good. I don't mind.

Just don't go flaming lol. Be yourself. Don't stop.

By the way, the arguement going on right now is irrelevant. If we cant say something good we should just shut the heck up shouldnt we? That goes for all of us newbie or not.

[/quote']

Maybe I didnt mean the 1st part of this post.. The 1st part was prbally due too my ranting or something else.

Lets keep this discussion going. I wanna hear what everyone else has to say.

BriaErik' date=' I don't want to make an example out of you, but THIS is why newbs get disrespected.

Check your grammar.

Newbs are, sterotypically, supposed to start off with horrendous spelling and bland concepts. Unfortunately, most newbs prove this stereotype right.

Everyone went to school time and again. There is No reason why words should be mispelled!

Stars don't really matter, but the do have an "experienced" feel, and that's something to hold over anyone's head.

[/quote']

He only mispelled one word. -.-

I AM STARTING A MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINOR REVOLUTION.i wil make my ocg,picture and efects original ( exept for ocg ) and PERFECT SO YOU NOOB HATERS CAN SHUT UP MUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ( lol )

I AM STARTING A MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINOR REVOLUTION.i wil make my ocg' date='picture and efects original ( exept for ocg ) and PERFECT SO YOU NOOB HATERS CAN SHUT UP MUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ( lol )

[/quote']

Dont do that all you have to do is try and not make so many mistakes have ppl look it over before you post it thats what i do.

the rules all good but i have a problem with people that make so many spelling errors you can't read the card properly!!

Yea but most ppl dont even make all that many mistakes. Why does everyone assume that newbies ornoobs make some many mistakes????? The only thing that most ppl ahve wrong with there cards is the order of the OCG.

[/quote']

Maybe I didnt mean the 1st part of this post.. The 1st part was prbally due too my ranting or something else.

Lets keep this discussion going. I wanna hear what everyone else has to say.

Check your grammar.

[/quote']

He only mispelled one word. -.-

That was i was saying

Dude this card sucks who made this cause whoever did you have got to make better cards bro' date='piece.

[/quote']

lolnewbie =D

I AM STARTING A MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINOR REVOLUTION.i wil make my ocg' date='picture and efects original ( exept for ocg ) and PERFECT SO YOU NOOB HATERS CAN SHUT UP MUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ( lol )

[/quote']

i doubt you'll make it perfect... but i look forward to see it.. and fixing ur effors =D not that i doubt u won't make any.. if u don't that'll be great.. =)

the rules all good but i have a problem with people that make so many spelling errors you can't read the card properly!!

eh... try your best to read it.. if not.. amke it so you can understand it. and tell the user he has alot of OCG errors.. and state the Errors.. that's the only fair way to do it.. =3

I had a whole post ready to flame YOU' date=' you washed up cat... But i'll settle this peacefully:

kp you didn't find out anything new, that's why my new name is 820REBORN. But thx for adressing me by my old name.

regalsword, if there was ever world peace, YOU would be in charge! Alrite I won't flame anymore.

Everyone else, I wasn't trying to be mean(in the beginning), so sorry if I offended y'all in any way. That's just what I see when I read threads.

I'm departing. Thx everyone for your time. This was useful.

[/quote']

-sigh- this time.. i will not let you get to me.. and World Peace would be to easy i agree.... but less conflict would be accepted..

and u kinda did offend me... -.- ..... but don't worry bout it..

If you ask me this OCG thing is stupidity

all that people post about is ocg

dont they ever focus on something else.

they probaly understand what your trying to say.

people treating newbies different from other member

it's like as if they were they're parents

ohh your ocg is terrible fix it! blah blah blah.

Some people just dont give anything about pics. it's always ocg.

Some people just dont give anything about pics. it's always ocg.

[align=center]To be honest' date=' I find that people mostly rate a newbie's card solely on its picture, as it makes up most of the card.

That is, the people that can't be bothered to read the effect.

To be fair, people that rate harshly aren't problem.

The problem started when a continous stream of flamers/spammers/trolls suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

Also, a minority of the people giving things like "0/10 u suk" are foreign, and supposedly, can't read the rules.

[/align']

Check your grammar.

[/quote']

An ur one to talk seriously..

it also count as Age?

naturaly 14, 15, 16 years olds and older.. can spell better than the younger ones...

Naturally.. -.- being a newbie has nothing to do with it..

That's BS to the highest degree. Don't hide behind such pathetic excuses.

Its...well, its pathetic. You don't need to be 16 to know 'you' is not spelled U. By 13, you know enough basic english to make coherent and grammatically correct posts.

Back on topic:

People who post things like fail/10 are probably bigger noobs than the people they are calling out. Because when you're a 4 star and you think you're the sheet, guess what? You actually aren't worth crap.

Check your grammar.

[/quote']I am just 10 and you only see me mispelling very few words. I also try not to talk to the people who always tlk leik dis.

Check your grammar.

[/quote']

An ur one to talk seriously..

it also count as Age?

naturaly 14, 15, 16 years olds and older.. can spell better than the younger ones...

Naturally.. -.- being a newbie has nothing to do with it..

That's BS to the highest degree. Don't hide behind such pathetic excuses.

Its...well, its pathetic. You don't need to be 16 to know 'you' is not spelled U. By 13, you know enough basic english to make coherent and grammatically correct posts.

Back on topic:

People who post things like fail/10 are probably bigger noobs than the people they are calling out. Because when you're a 4 star and you think you're the s***, guess what? You actually aren't worth crap.

Your Back on Topic thing made me laugh.

Archived