Duel Portal - Duel with your created cards [SUPPORT THREAD] [ONLINE]

seattleite

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've come across the realization that we can't set monsters directly in the backrow. I was tricking out some Artifacts in my Deck, and I realized that I couldn't Set Moralltach without making it obvious that I was setting it. Maybe an option to let us do this?

[spoiler=Public cards with no image (for Toyo)]Box of Friends
Princess Cologne
Armory Arm
Gem-Knight Pearl
Daigusto Emeral
Evilswarm Ouroboros
#50 Black Corn (is not Xyz)
#50 Blackship of Corn
Book of Moon (has art, but no frame)
Mind Control (ditto)
Compulsory Evacuation Device (see above)
Dimensional Prison (again)
Leviair the Sea Dragon (I'll just shut up about them not having a frame now)
Wind-Up Zenmaines
#17 Leviathan Dragon
Temtempo the Percussion Djinn
Call of the Haunted
#39 Utopia
Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
BLS - EotB
Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
Dark Armed Dragon
Reasoning
Emergency Teleport
Scrap Dragon
Relinquished
Lightning Chidori
Totem Bird
Maxx "C"
Forbidden Lance
Machina Fortress
Kagetokage
Xyz Encore
Gozen Match
Rivalry of Warlords
Soul Drain
Vanity's Emptiness
Armades, Keeper of Boundaries
Orient Dragon
T.G. Hyper Librarian
Abyss Dweller
Fire Formation - Tenki
Dark Master - Zorc
#85 Crazy Box
Skill Drain
Eradicator Epidemic Virus
Deck Devastation Virus
Dust Tornado
Grisaille Prison
Imperial Iron Wall
Light-Imprisoning Mirror
Starlight Road
Just Desserts
#11 Big Eye
Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms
Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus
Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth
Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger
Crystal Beast Cobalt Eagle
Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle
Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise
Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat
Gear Gigant X
Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos
Redox, Dragon Ruler of Boulders
Tidal, Dragon Ruler of Waterfalls
#7 Lucky Straight
Messenger of Peace
Terraforming
Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins
Crystal Abundance
Crystal Promise
Crystal Beacon
Crystal Blessing
Crystal Tree
Rare Value
Starliege Paladynamo
Machina Gearframe
R-Genex Turbo
Allure of Darkness
Genex Ally Birdman
Genex Ally Duradark
Overload Fusion
Genex Ally Axel
Genex Ally Triforce
Locomotion R-Genex
Beelze, King of Dark Dragons
Mecha Phantom Beast Dracossack
Trade In (is a Synchro Monster)
Junk Synchron
Level Eater
Tuningware
Stellaknight Vega (Stellaknights will have to wait a bit to be remade due to the wiki showing things like fingers or so)
Stellaknight Deneb
Stellaknight Altair
Stellaknight Deltaneos
Stellaknight Bridge
Sacred Constellation Factor
Tiras, Keeper of Genesis
Constellar Pleiades
Artifact Durandal
#61 Volcasaurus
Power Bond
Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon
Level Up!
Photon Thrasher
Field Commander Rahz
Breaker the Magical Warrior
Necro Gardna
Gagaga Magician
Pot of Dichotomy
Red Gadget
Yellow Gadget
Green Gadget
Zoma the Spirit
Armageddon Knight
Panda Borg
Mirage Knight
Blade Armor Ninja
Mistake
Diamond Dire Wolf
#107 Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon (there's a second with an image, but it says NumberS, kill that one too)
Steelswarm Roach
Photon Papilloperative
Genex Recycled
Genex Neutron
Vindikite R-Genex
Genex Power Planner
Comics Hero King Arthur
Heroic Champion - Gandiva

I will PM all the verifications tomorrow. Sorry for the wait.

I've come across the realization that we can't set monsters directly in the backrow. I was tricking out some Artifacts in my Deck, and I realized that I couldn't Set Moralltach without making it obvious that I was setting it. Maybe an option to let us do this?

Oh, sure. 

For the Public cards without images - Someone else requested that members be able to edit public cards with a log of who changed it. Once the feature is implemented, then anyone can give them images.

Besides, there's no straight-forward way for Toyo, Ain or Me to give images to cards that don't belong to us.

[spoiler=Token Ruler.dek]Monsters: 22
3 Cardcar D
3 Swift Scarecrow
2 Legendary Lamb of Embers
2 Legendary Lamb of Terrafirm
2 Legendary Lamb of Waves
2 Legendary Lamb of Whirldwinds
2 Lonefire Blossom
1 Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos
1 Dandylion
1 Spore
1 Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms
1 Redox, Dragon Ruler of Boulders
1 Debris Dragon

Spells: 18
3 Fires of Doomsday
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Pot of Duality
3 Scapegoat
3 Upstart Goblin
1 Dark Hole
1 Foolish Burial
1 Sacred Sword of Seven Stars

Traps: 0

Extra:
2 The Divinity of Sheep
2 Mecha Phantom Beast Dracossack
1 Number 11: Big Eye
1 Number 7: Lucky Straight
1 Gaia Dragon, the Thunder Charger
2 Star Eater
2 Stardust Spark Dragon
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Jeweled Red Dragon Archfiend
1 Vitriolic Viper of the Wastedlands
1 Scrap Dragon

If someone would be kind enough to test the deck, that'd be great (nobody really is online at this point, no-one that I know anyways, and it's late here atm etc.)

EDIT: Lel, forgot that I made the Legendary Lamb cards non-public. Does that mean that other people cannot use them or what? Aka they won't show up in the in the search under public.

EDIT: Lel, forgot that I made the Legendary Lamb cards non-public. Does that mean that other people cannot use them or what? Aka they won't show up in the in the search under public.

Yep, non-public cards are for your eyes only (and those who you choose to share with)

Really? The verifications are broken?

Because I checked my Spam when I signed up yesterday, the registration showed up just fine. :P

Also, why is this awesome thread buried all the way down here? It should be closer toward the main menu, or someplace where newbies would actually find it. I've been searching everywhere for something that could playtest custom decks! xD

Really? The verifications are broken?

Because I checked my Spam when I signed up yesterday, the registration showed up just fine. :P

Also, why is this awesome thread buried all the way down here? It should be closer toward the main menu, or someplace where newbies would actually find it. I've been searching everywhere for something that could playtest custom decks! xD

You're kind of preaching to the choir here. Though admittedly moving the thread to a more trafficked area could attract another programer or two to help out. Don't get me wrong, seattleite has done a phenomenal job, but there is only so much that can be done alone.

Welp, tried to duel with ToaCody, but to no avail (couldn't connect to ToaCody), using the latest Firefix version, and my Silverlight is up to date. Any ideas what's the problem?

Did you try again? There are a few times when the duelists just never get connected, and then a few times they get disconnected in the middle of a duel.

Anyway, can we really just start putting all of the real cards under the KONAMI Set? It's getting a little out of hand to want to search for real cards that aren't just other user's customs, and then having to search KONAMI, TIR2, the nameless Set, and then it ends up under some rogue Set name that you'd never guess would have it. If we can't pull ourselves together and do at least that, then I guess we might have to separate real cards from public ones like publics are separated from private ones. Real and public would both be visible to the entire playerbase, but real cards are, you know, real, and not the stupidly-designed thingamabobs that keeps cluttering your search results when you want to find a Spell to finish your Deck. And then there's a KOMANI Set with just Yellow Gadget...

Also, mfw someone adds Giant Trunade to DP.

You're kind of preaching to the choir here. Though admittedly moving the thread to a more trafficked area could attract another programer or two to help out. Don't get me wrong, seattleite has done a phenomenal job, but there is only so much that can be done alone.

I like to give credit where it's due. :P Also, since Duel Portal's mostly empty, would it be possible to add a single-player "free mode" to it? Of course, you won't be dueling anyone, and it's too much trouble to program an AI, but it'll allow deck creators to playtest their decks and various combinations/strategies, to see what works and what doesn't.

I like to give credit where it's due. :P Also, since Duel Portal's mostly empty, would it be possible to add a single-player "free mode" to it? Of course, you won't be dueling anyone, and it's too much trouble to program an AI, but it'll allow deck creators to playtest their decks and various combinations/strategies, to see what works and what doesn't.

don't worrry we could just give the AI a dragon ruler deck because that takes no skill remember

:D

Archived