YCM 1v1 Leaderboard Season 19

Nathanael D. Striker

All votes must contain a minimum of 2-3 sentences per card explaining your reasoning in order to be valid. Failure to do so will result in your vote being voided until you explain.

1. This means grading on the design/balance of the card; NOT whether the picture is unrealistic or not for a Yugioh card [or for any game you're making a contest for].
    1. You must explain at least 1 use for each card in detail; just saying that it helps out the Deck or whatever w/out explanation will no longer be acceptable.

Since people have been complaining that some/most votes are not up to standard, I'd like to remind you all of this rule in the 1v1 Rules, Participants, keep this rule in mind when considering votes.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/337975-leaderboard-dragon-sage-vs-gadjiltron/?do=findComment&comment=6678084

My victory 1-0, sole voter is Striker.

Note that the closing post is inaccurate about the score report as it's Card A that got the vote.

I am aware. It's way early for Sakura atm. XD

It's fixed Striker, but this is what happens when I do mod duties near 3 am in the morning; things happen.

Gadjiltron, you might want to report your other one with Death Bishop; the deadline should be approaching in about an hour if I converted timezones properly (Central Australia is 19.5 hours ahead of me). Although, it doesn't seem likely people are going to vote further.

If the season ended today...

1. Striker (6-5-1)

2. Gadjiltron (3-0-1)

3. Queen DeVille (2-0)

4. Dragon Sage (2-3)

5. Progenitor (1-0)

GarlandChaos (1-0)

Giga (1-0)

Broke. N (1-0)

Seeds 2-8 are close atm, and can change hands quickly. Seed 1 isn't that far ahead, but limits attempts at changing hands. Enjoy this update, folks.

Me and Giga agreed not to count this, as his set was made as a joke for reasons I won't disclose. However, I did steal a win from him 0-3http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/338294-leaderboard-queen-deville-vs-giga-voting-phase/

Voters were Dragon Sage, Sakura Haruno, and Voltex - Meltdown

Weird, he didn't say anything about that to me when we talked about it.

Archived