Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U

Phantom Roxas

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Plus, Snake's a fun heavy character to use. The winner at the last tourney I played was using Snake, and my god was he a pro.

The winner at the last tourney I was in also used Snake, he was insanely good. I almost had him, though, but getting 2nd place wasn't too bad considering I almost lost to the Diddy player who got 3rd place (damn bananas).

Whenever I play Snake I only play melee-only because it's fun and he has broken hitboxes on his moves anyways. :3

Toon Link being in the background for the Spirit Tracks stage seems to discourage his return now that I think about it.

Spirit Tracks Link > Wind Waker / Phantom Hourglass Link, so if Spirit Tracks Link is being relegated to a background Link, then whatever. If anything, I'd like his replacement to be based on A Link Between Worlds' Link.

Let's just get Four Swords Link in so we can have a 4-in-1 character. It's be like Ice Climbers on steroids.

Lets go all out, and do this~
He has only 4 costumes, and they are arranged like this, with the Player controlling the left-most Link:
Costume 1: Linkgreen.pngLinkred.pngLinkblue.pngLinkpurple.png
Costume 2: Linkred.pngLinkblue.pngLinkpurple.pngLinkgreen.png
Costume 3: Linkblue.pngLinkpurple.pngLinkgreen.pngLinkred.png
Costume 4: Linkpurple.pngLinkgreen.pngLinkred.pngLinkblue.png

Now imagine all 4 players playing as FourSwords-Link...

Fire Emblem has become pretty popular state side so I think the franchise will get two reps for sure. Since both Roy and Ike were in it since they were the newest hero (from what I know) I think whoever the newest hero is right now will take that slot. As for Marth, I think he is likely to make it since it gives a familiar face even though the franchise is always changing the lead.

I still think they mostly replaced Roy because he was a clone and hadn't been a main character in a game outside of Japan, not necessarily because they always wanted someone recent from the series to take that 2nd Fire Emblem character slot.

I still think they mostly replaced Roy because he was a clone and hadn't been a main character in a game outside of Japan, not necessarily because they always wanted someone recent from the series to take that 2nd Fire Emblem character slot.

Yeah, I didn't really like Roy cause he just seemed to be a slower version of Marth. Now that I think of it, Chrom and Marth are pretty similar fighters, and they sort of look the same as well. I'd rather they keep Ike or replace Ike with Frederick/maybe Robin. My best characters are King DDD and Marth, but I don't care what they do with King DDD (even though he is most likely staying) 

I'm interested to see what Kirby gets when he sucks up Megaman, since Megaman has more than one power.

I assume it'd just be his neutral special. Assuming Rush Coil as Up B, Leaf Shield as Down B, and Crash Bomber as Side B, I'd guess Metal Blade. His charge shot is a smash attack (which I think is really cool) so I doubt it'd be that.

True..... argh! Well, I wonder what other new characters shall come. I want Mewtwo to come back. His Down Special could be transforming into his new form or something. Maybe Mewtwo to replace Lucario once again...

Me and my one friend were talking about that very thing. Though, to be fair, word is that Mewtwo has TWO new forms. So yea, not sure if true, but it would be interesting since that CAN affect his odds of making it into the game.

Me and my one friend were talking about that very thing. Though, to be fair, word is that Mewtwo has TWO new forms. So yea, not sure if true, but it would be interesting since that CAN affect his odds of making it into the game.

Mewtwo has two new forms? Where'd you hear this? If so, I guess it could work sort of like Pokemon Trainer but you cycle through the forms during battle, not when you get KO'd. Speaking of Pokemon Trainer, I think he'd do better off with the new starter pokes. I'd love just killing everything with Chespin.

Heres a list I'll think that'll make the cut

Underlined = new moveset
Strikethrough = removed
Italics = newcomers

SUPER MARIO BROS
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser

DONKEY KONG
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Dixie Kong
King K. Rool

YOSHI
Yoshi

WARIO
Wario
Waluigi

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA
Link
Zelda
Sheik
Ganondorf
Ghirahim
Toon Link

METROID
Samus Aran
Zero Suit Samus
Ridley

KID ICARUS
Pit
Palutena

ICE CLIMBER
Ice Climbers

KIRBY
Kirby
Meta Knight
King Dedede

PIKMIN
Pikmin & New Character

GYROMITE
R.O.B.

STAR FOX
Fox McCloud
Falco Lombardi
Wolf O'Donnell

F-ZERO
Captain Falcon

POKEMON
Pikachu
Pokémon Trainer
Lucario
Jigglypuff

FIRE EMBLEM
Marth
Ike
Chrom

EARTHBOUND
Ness
Lucas

GAME & WATCH
Mr. Game & Watch

SOINC
Sonic The Hedgehog
Knuckles

METAL GEAR
Solid Snake

MEGAMAN
Megaman

ANIMAL CROSSING
Villager

WII
Wii Fit Trainer
Mii

PAPER MARIO
Paper Mario

Olimar will be replaced with whoever is in Pikmin 3. It'll be silly to keep him in

That's what I thought, but after Flame Dragon said he thinks Olimar would stay, I honestly see the logic in the new character being the more silly choice. Olimar is a more familiar face, and Pikmin is not so character based that the new character would make much of a positive impact, if any (unlike Fire Emblem or Pokemon, for instance. But then again, they won't just get newcomers, they'd keep at least one familiar sight too, which Pikmin obviously won't get to do). 

I don't understand why Sheik wouldn't once again be included with Zelda...

Maybe because it's been ages since Ocarina came out, but if you're gonna keep Zelda (which they will), there isn't much point in casting Sheik out since she shares a slot with Zelda rather than taking up space on the roster.

Now that I think about it, they really do need to add Paper Mario. He'd be really fun to play with.

B-Hammer

Down B-Go into 3D plane as a dodge

Up B-Turn into paper airplane and acts like Meta Knight's Up B

Can't think of a Side B.

Final Smash-Summon all the past partners and go apeshit like King Dedede or Pit

Azuh's list works for the most part, but I'm pretty sure Zero Suit Samus and hopefully Snake will stay.

Archived