Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U

Phantom Roxas

Blaziken, Dewott, and....Fennekin? Would be nice to see.

Though in retrospect, I'd honestly prefer all 3 of them to be the same evolutionary stage. All 1st stage would be cute XD

Trainer obv must be White <33

The trainer should change with the color you pick =P

Also, Animal Crossing guy is <333

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I literally did not just think of this, but it's too strange to even consider this soon, or maybe not idk, but what about fairly popular e-shop exclusive kind of franchises? 

Not sure about playable characters, but I can kind of see more than just regular trophies, assist trophies at least. Like, Pushmo? From what I've seen, that could work, but it's the only one I know is pretty popular & first party or something. I mean they don't need first party, but for something like that it would probably help.

That would have to include a grass type, I don't see them having 2 fire types.

What I was gonna say.

That would have to include a grass type, I don't see them having 2 fire types.

..oh yeah

That's what I get for listing 1 of them after the others XDD

Chespin <3

This is actually an amazing idea.

Of course. It's why I thought of it- *shot*

I JUST came up with it, too XD

NINTENDO

LOOK HERE

IDEA

o3o

So I hear from somewhere that there was a leak saying that Pac-Man, Little Mac and Mii are going to be revealed as the next set of newcomers. I've heard it from Smashboards, Screwattack, and even Gamefaqs.  Though, I don't have a link on me, so it is just a rumor.

So I hear from somewhere that there was a leak saying that Pac-Man, Little Mac and Mii are going to be revealed as the next set of newcomers. I've heard it from Smashboards, Screwattack, and even Gamefaqs.  Though, I don't have a link on me, so it is just a rumor.

... Sounds decent, but confirmation is what'll get me to believe.

Pac-Man could be interesting. Since they have the Villager, i don't want the Mii. They are similar looking to me. Little Mac, I have no opinion on really.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/66442330

Somewhat looking more likely since for whatever reason, I'm actually looking this up... but it's still just a rumor and absolutely nothing more until there is some kind of actual confirmation. Sounds far too fishy... but at the same time, it...

sounds far too fishy. I'm okay with it though, and would have to believe it if it gets confirmed.

I'm just hoping that Pac-Man's inclusion won't affect Lloyd's chances of getting in, considering that Sakurai doesn't want many 3rd party characters in this game.  I'm just highly hoping that Namco-Bandai could add another character to the roster if they are allowed to.

I can see Pac-Man though his limbs-version is a bit weird XD

Little Mac........never played the game but a boxer might be nice.

Mii?

Saw it coming.

Will likely be the customiseable character. I hope he gets a cool body =P

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/66442330

Somewhat looking more likely since for whatever reason, I'm actually looking this up... but it's still just a rumor and absolutely nothing more until there is some kind of actual confirmation. Sounds far too fishy... but at the same time, it...

sounds far too fishy. I'm okay with it though, and would have to believe it if it gets confirmed.

Also, one of the stages shown in the trailer is a boxing ring.  Shouldn't that alone confirm Little Mac's inclusion to the game, since Nintendo only has one boxing franchise?

Pacman is freaking ugly.

Do not want

Well...considering the direction all of the implications of who's going to appear is going, you are just going to have to accept the fact that he joins.  Honestly, I really don't want him in either since I would prefer Lloyd, but what can you do?  Just hope he's fun to use and it will all be over soon.

Also, one of the stages shown in the trailer is a boxing ring.  Shouldn't that alone confirm Little Mac's inclusion to the game, since Nintendo only has one boxing franchise?

Haha yeah, I did see that, along with a comment on another forum so yeah, sounds legit and cool to me.

Meh, Pac Man...He was in SFXT, and quite frankly, he sucked.

I don't play much fighters, but when I do...

This is the one I'm best at. So I dunno, I think I'll just see how he plays in this, sounds more fitting than him being in a well how should I say... normal fighter.

Charizard ain't going nowhere.  Popularity is very important as it really comes down to fanservice.

Ain't no one care bout no Dewott. 

Yeah, no way they'd get rid of Charizard. I'll put in the idea that it could be Charizard, Servine, and Mudkip(Or Froakie if they want to put in a new Pokemon).

You do know who your talking to right? lol. I'd love for Charizard to stay, but I thin Blaziken has just as good as shot as making it in. Partly because he is also really popular and partly because 3rd gen has never had a pokemon as playable.

I heard this too. IMO Little Mac and Mii are likely. Mac was an AT back in Brawl and even has a possible and Mii just kind of goes into a lot of games. However Wii Fit Trainer might make also having the Mii strange.

You do know who your talking to right? lol. I'd love for Charizard to stay, but I thin Blaziken has just as good as shot as making it in. Partly because he is also really popular and partly because 3rd gen has never had a pokemon as playable.

I heard this too. IMO Little Mac and Mii are likely. Mac was an AT back in Brawl and even has a possible and Mii just kind of goes into a lot of games. However Wii Fit Trainer might make also having the Mii strange.

The thing is, with Wii Fit Trainer and Mii, while they're both Wii-things, their style of play is vastly different, since the Mii can probably do......actually the Mii will likely be more similar to the Villager.

However I CAN see him being different if they make use of boxing, fencing, skydiving, and other things from Wii Sports/Sports Resort

Archived