Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U

Phantom Roxas

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, of the 7 KH games that were on game systems, 3 were on Nintendo systems, so it's not like it'd be impossible.

Also, the anime-style fanart of Wii Fit Trainer would be pretty cool, if not for the fact most of them are borderline Rule 34.

Well, of the 7 KH games that were on game systems, 3 were on Nintendo systems, so it's not like it'd be impossible.

Also, the anime-style fanart of Wii Fit Trainer would be pretty cool, if not for the fact most of them are borderline Rule 34.

Its actually 4. Chain, 358/2, Re:coded, and 3D. Thing is, the core games of the series are KH1 and KH2, so while Nintendo might get all the side games, the main story has never been told on a Nintendo system. Add on the fact that Square still isn't giving us KH3 even though it is no longer exclusive to Sony and I have no idea what to think.

You mean something like this

[spoiler=WFT Adult version]

7807_594345777264070_1149858204_n.jpg

[/spoiler]

It isn't so bad that I should post it on the forum, but I'd rather be safe and have the warning just in case.

Ill have to say. It's good to add Geno but if they add Malo I'm just gonna totally POd. And they should at least add ONE Naruto or KH character.

I wish they'd add Rock lee

Too bad it's never gonna happen ;_;

If they add anyone from Naruto it'll be Naruto...which might be interesting........seeing Naruto in HD as a kyubi, SSB style..

[quote name="DL " post="6222269" timestamp="1371353087"]I wish they'd add Rock lee   Too bad it's never gonna happen ;_;   If they add anyone from Naruto it'll be Naruto...which might be interesting........seeing Naruto in HD as a kyubi, SSB style..[/quote] I know that would be good. But seeing Itachi or Sasuke in HD SSB style doing their Final Smash would be EPIC!!

Tripping never really bothered me, but I never saw the necessity for it, so kinda glad it's gone.

Now to wait for more character reveals.....come on, Cress!

If you are hoping for Cress from Tales of Phantasia then we are 2! I hope Daos gets there to!

I heard that they will get rid of clone characters, so me maybe don't get to see Ganon, unless they change his moveset, I really hope they change him cause they really missed a lot from him, his spells or sword. Anyway that will most likely remove Toon Link, Falco and Wolf, Lucas, and some others.

I believe they might add Girahim(or however you spell his name), change Lucario to the new pokemon that fits that hole(I didn't played Black and White). Also Zero Suit Samus maybe will still be there as Other M's Zero Suit Samus. Also I believe that since we are having Wii Fit Trainer then Game&Watch won't be coming back. I believe they will keep Snake since Sony's all-star-whatever-thingy(I honestly don't know the name) doesn't have him, so I would say that Snake will be there, maybe as Old Snake or Naked Snake(since Snake Eater has a 3DS version) but still having our good old budy Snake.

There are some characters I would love to see up there, since Namco is helping on it I would love to see Cress and Daos from Tales of Phantasia, also I would like to see X and Zero, even as assist throphies would be awesome, I also feel like they forgot the other character from the Zero series and the whole ZX series. it would be nice to see Sora or Riku there too.

anyway there are lots of seats to be taken yet since they said that it will have a number of characters close to SSBB's so I guess there is still lot's fo room for speculation, that's our work to do, while they do the work of actualy choosing who is going to be there or not :P

Oh yeah, did anybody even see this?

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/06/14/e3-2013-namco-bandai-characters-receive-no-priority-for-super-smash-bros

I mean, they'd most likely just be the last addition if anything now, but since Little Mac should be likely with the whole boxing thing, why not Pac Man? ;D

Anime characters practically out the window then. Thank god.

Archived