Hmmm...

[spoiler What might happen]

1. Before Yuya gives in to Zarc, he tells Leo and Declan to tell his mother goodbye before he, Yuto, Yugo and Yuri merge together to form Zarc.
  2. Leo has Doctor free Zuzu and the other three after his plan to revive Ray fails.
  3. To escape... How did they get to synchro dimension cause that is the method to be used to get from Fusion back to Standard.
  4. Zuzu has a mental breakdown, throws her duel disc across her room in anger, breaking it, quits duelling and runs away.
  5. A duel between the dimension girls and Zarc at the very center point of where the dimensions will merge, with each girl having 4000 LP and Zarc having 4 times that much.

Also

[spoiler Signature cards]

The four cards Leo's holding in the intro might be new signature cards for the 4 Zuzu's:

• Zuzu,something to do with Melodious
  • Celina: A new Lunalight card
  • Rin... uh, it was bells right?
  • Lulu... bird.

Finally:

[spoiler Zarc's ultimate monster]

I think Zarc's ultimate monster might be unfair:

• It could be a Fusion Pendulum monster that can be treated as a Syncro and Xyz monster as well.
  • It could use cards from the deck as overlay units and when it runs out, Zarc can pay all his life points to return his cards from his graveyard to his deck
  • This monster could have 1 million ATK when it attacks
  • It can't be destroyed by battle, spell, trap or monster effects
  • The owner takes no damage and the opponent takes all the damage instead

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prediction Time!

• Zarc's Extra Deck monster is gonna be well.. uh Fusion Monster? Because that's what happens when you fuse monsters into one. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  Not to mention that Academia (Fusion Dimension) are the main enemies. Also, if you count all Dimension Dragons and their upgrades, most of them are Fusions (due to Pendulum Dragons).
  • I can expect that the final duel will be Yuya's Fusion Pendulum Monster (which I expect to have "Pendulum Dragon" Fusion as a material) vs Supreme Dragon King Zarc.

We're speculating. It's entirely possible that it's not even a card and merely a physical fusion.

ah i see...

then in my opinion it could be Proto-Pendulum or even the "true" evolution of pendulum (not hybrid ones like OERD or NHP)

i mean if eventually Yuya and his Pendant Power is in fact a bit Z-Arc portion of power or at least related to it. then Z-Arc is the true creator Pendulum. which either he suppose to be used on that time he destroy the world or his last tweaking upon SDKZ for his second coming

ah i see...

then in my opinion it could be Proto-Pendulum or even the "true" evolution of pendulum (not hybrid ones like OERD or NHP)

i mean if eventually Yuya and his Pendant Power is in fact a bit Z-Arc portion of power or at least related to it. then Z-Arc is the true creator of Pendulum which either was supposed to be used  that time he destroyed the world or his last tweaking upon SDKZ for his second coming

Speaking of Yuya's pendant, what looks like a giant version of it could be seen in the stadium at various points during the episode.

Prediction Time!

• Zarc's Extra Deck monster is gonna be well.. uh Fusion Monster? Because that's what happens when you fuse monsters into one. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  Not to mention that Academia (Fusion Dimension) are the main enemies. Also, if you count all Dimension Dragons and their upgrades, most of them are Fusions (due to Pendulum Dragons).
  • I can expect that the final duel will be Yuya's Fusion Pendulum Monster (which I expect to have "Pendulum Dragon" Fusion as a material) vs Supreme Dragon King Zarc.

One problem, Yuya is Zarc, or at least part of him. So how can he duel himself? My guess, the battlefield will be inside Zarc's mind.

Also, I posted what possible abilities SDKZ might have.

One problem, Yuya is Z-Arc, or at least part of him. So how can he duel himself?

Funnily enough, the previews from last page mentions Yuya battling Z-Arc;

[spoiler=Episodes 127-130 Previews]

Episode 129: 覇王の片鱗 – Haō no Henrin

(Glimpse of the Supreme King)

Yuya battles against Z-Arc, who is trying to consume him. Meanwhile, Reiji boldly confronts Leo in order to stop his ambition. As the two’s respective battles rage on, Yugo and Yuri confront each other in another place. When the four dragons are summoned to their respective Fields, they begin to resonate, as if foretelling the Devil’s revival.

Funnily enough, the previews from last page mentions Yuya battling Z-Arc;

Then there's only one area the duel can take place:

[spoiler Location]

Inside Yuya's mind.

Either that or Zarc can manifest himself as a spirit in the material world. If Yuya wins Zarc is history, but if Zarc wins he is reborn in Yuya's body.

Then there's only one area the duel can take place:

[spoiler Location]

Inside Yuya's mind.

Either that or Z-Arc can manifest himself as a spirit in the material world.

Pretty sure the duel will take place in the Fusion Dimension because the previews also mention Yugo and Yuri getting caught in the action as well.

Pretty sure the duel will take place in the Fusion Dimension because the previews also mention Yugo and Yuri getting caught in the action as well.

Then it would be the latter:

With enough power Zarc manifests himself as a spirit and then He and Yuya duel. Remember the duel between Yami Bakura and Yami Marik? It will be like that. Meaning as either duelist loses life points part of themselves will fade away from existence. It will also affect Yugo and Yuri, who are also connected to Zarc. If Yuya wins Zarc will fade from existence and all dimensions will be saved. Should Yuya lose, He along with Yuto, Yugo and Yuri will disappear, while Zarc becomes whole.

Then it would be the latter:

With enough power Zarc manifests himself as a spirit and then He and Yuya duel. Remember the duel between Yami Bakura and Yami Marik? It will be like that. Meaning as either duelist loses life points part of themselves will fade away from existence. It will also affect Yugo and Yuri, who are also connected to Zarc. If Yuya wins Zarc will fade from existence and all dimensions will be saved. Should Yuya lose, He along with Yuto, Yugo and Yuri will disappear, while Zarc becomes whole.

I don't think it'll be as simple as that (as I don't see Yuri losing in 130). In episode 130, Aster and Kaito intrudes Yugo and Yuri's duel and the preview says "in order to save Yuya, and Yugo and Yuri, who are being consumed by the darkness that is Z-Arc." which means the darkness in manifesting inside their bodies (we know it was present in Yuya because Mieru saw it ages ago)

Fair enough.

So my prediction:

• Yuya is consumed by darkness along with Yugo and Yuri, the latter of which laughs maniacally as he is happy he will live on in Zarc.
  • Leo orders Doctor to fuse the four girls together, but this fails.
  • Zarc begins his rampage by going after Leo, however the four girls intervine but Zarc summons the four dragons to blast each respective girl: Odd eyes blasts Zuzu, Starve Venom blasts Celina, Crystal Wing blasts Rin and Dark Rebellion blasts Lulu.
  • Leo orders Doctor to deactivate the bugs, thus freeing the girls.
  • Doctor intervenes buying Leo and the others time to escape from Fusion Dimension back to Standard with girls in tow.
  • Zarc becomes the new ruler of Academia in a vein similar to Valkyrie Drive Mermaid.
  • Yuya's mom is heartbroken over what happened to Yuya
  • Zuzu quits dueling since it has caused her nothing but pain.
  • Julia tries to knock some sense into her but Celina intervines and offers to duel her as atonement for what happened
  • Zuzu resolves to save Yuya
  • Zarc transports all parties involved to the world nexus, the very center of the dimensional gap, to challenge the four girls to a duel.
  • The four merge into Ray.
  • Ray reaches out to the four Yuya's thus turning the tables on Zarc
  • Zarc is defeated and destroyed
  • Ray stays and uses some power to split the four girls from her without destroying herself.

So my prediction:

• Yuzu quits dueling since it has caused her nothing but pain.
  • Masumi tries to knock some sense into her but Serena intervenes and offers to duel her as atonement for what happened

I don't see this happening tbph, sounds more like fanfic material. (a fanfic that you could write if you feel like doing so)

I don't see this happening tbph, sounds more like fanfic material. (a fanfic that you could write if you feel like doing so)

True the scenario is similar to the Tea vs. Mai duel way back in classic generation. And wouldn't Zuzu feel immense guilt and confusion. I mean she caused her savoir to turn into a demon long sealed away, and she might not want to duel ever again.

True the scenario is similar to the Tea vs Mai duel way back in classic generation. And wouldn't Yuzu feel immense guilt and confusion. I mean she caused her saviour to turn into a demon long sealed away, and she might not want to duel ever again.

Can I just point out that she currently has a bug inside her so at this moment in time she probs wouldn't care about Zarc consuming Yuya.

I'm thinking that the ultimate ZARC dragon is going to be naturally an Xyz monster which gets treated as a Fusion, Synchro, and Pendulum monster. If it's got the powers of all extra deck cards, it's going to need the ability to attach Xyz materials, and that only belongs to Xyz monsters. It'd be kinda boring to see Yuya get another Xyz/Pendulum, though. Fusion/Pendulum would be a nice change, but then it'd be really complicated to stick Xyz materials on that thing.

Hah, Arc-V is getting really interesting. Can't wait to see...

[spoiler=127 early RAW assumption]

so apparently Professor's plan is NOT that noble...i get the vibe that aside of other benefit (uniting the separated dimension, keeping Z-Arc in check) the most important to him is Ray (just as many speculate possible father-daughter relation) but the thing is, Ray unification is regarded AS THE HIGHEST PRIORITY outcome than the rest

[spoiler=Script 127]

Last Time’s Egao Count: 227

Leo: There used to be a single world.
I wanted to bring Solid Vision monsters to life,
And tirelessly worked on my research.

Leo: However…
I ended up creating a demon that will bring destruction to the world.

Zarc: HAHAHAHAHAHA!
I have finally obtained it!
By becoming one with four supreme dragons,
I have obtained power equal to that of a god!

Zarc: Just as you all wanted, I became stronger!
I am now the embodiment of supreme power!

Leo: Eventually, the Supreme Dragon King Zarc brought about the end of the world!

Narrator: The world is divided into four dimensions.
Across these dimensions, there are four boys, who all share the same face,
And the dragons they possess call out to one another,
As if seeking out each other…

(Opening Sequence)

Yusho: Leo. You said that the world was divided into four because of a certain event.

Yusho: Is he the cause? The Supreme Dragon King?

Leo: Yes.
The Supreme Dragon King is a monster created by fusing the four dragons that rule over the Standard, Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz summoning methods.

Leo: Hence, when it was divided into four again, the world was also divided into four dimensions, each with a different summoning method.

Yusho: The Supreme Dragon King is divided into four? That’s…

Leo: What is it?

Academia Instructor: Sakaki Yuya has escaped from Doctor’s lab!

Leo: What!?

Yusho: Yuya?

Edo: That power…
Is it really Yuya?

Leo: There’s no time to waste.
Bring the four girls here at once!
Hurry up, Doctor!

Yusho: Yuya!

Yuya: Dad!
DAD!

Yusho: Whoa!
You’ve become a big boy, Yuya.

Yuya: Dad…I finally found you!
Where have you been all this time?
While you were gone, a lot of stuff happened.

Yuya: Yuzu was kidnapped by Academia…

Yusho: Yuzu is…
It’s all right, Yuya.

Yusho: Leo. My son is crying.

Yusho: Don’t cause any more pain to the kids!

Yusho: If a man like you is doing this…
I’m sure you must have some kind of reason.
But please, stop dragging the kids into this!

Yusho: Tell me everything!

Leo: Sakaki Yuya…You’ve finally arrived here, huh?

Leo: Yusho!
Yuya is your son, but at the same time, he is not your son!

Yuya: Stop sprouting nonsense!
Professor! Return Yuzu to us!

Leo: Return? No.
I am doing my best to restore reality!

Reiji: Restoring reality!?

Yuya: Yuzu! Serena!

Yuto: Ruri!

Herr Doktor: Professor. The preparations are complete.

Leo: Good.

Yuya: What are you going to do to Yuzu and the others!?
Let them go!

Herr Doktor: Professor. Please leave this to me.
I shall bring down Sakaki Yuya for good this time.
Hehehehe…

Yuto: Seems like that’s the man who is controlling Ruri and the others.

Yuya: He did that to Yuzu…

Herr Doktor: In order to find out why the parasite that went into his head was eradicated, I need to use the girls, who are equipped with the queen, to conduct an experiment.

Leo: Don’t get ahead of yourself, Doctor.
Don’t think that someone like you can win against Sakaki Yuya.

Herr Doktor: I can’t win?
You think that there’s something that I, the genius scientist, Doctor, can’t do?

Herr Doktor: It might be presumptuous of me to say this, but I have the right to boast that my intellects are unrivaled in Academia!

Herr Doktor: I’ve created monsters that can be used to control people, something that has never been done before! That’s the proof of my ingenuity!

Herr Doktor: I developed the Parasite Fusioners, in order to explore the possibilities of Real Solid Vision!

Herr Doktor: If you’re a fellow scientist, so you should be able to understand.

Herr Doktor: As long as there are research themes that can be tackled,
I will continue to pursue them and thoroughly explore all possibilities…

Leo: I see.
I did the same thing in the past as well.

Leo: I kept pursuing my own interests, and gave life to Real Solid Vision.
As a result, I ended up creating the Devil himself.

Leo: Your way of thinking is too dangerous…

Herr Doktor: Heh!?

Reiji: Wait!

Yusho: Don’t do it, Leo!

Herr Doktor: AAAAHHHHHHH!

Yusho: Leo!

Yuya: Yuzu!

Ruri: Eh? Why are we…?

Rin: Where are we?

Yuzu: Yuya!?

Yuya: Yeah! It’s me!
You’ve returned to normal…
Thank goodness! Yuzu!

Leo: Back off!

Yuya: Yuzu!

Yuzu: Yuya! Yuya!

Rin: Let us out! Let us out of here!

Ruri: You’re locking us up in these things now!?

Yuya-to: Ruri! I will save you!

Serena: Just what are you planning, Professor?

Leo: Very well, then…You all have the right to know.
I want you to learn about the truth, and accept it.

Leo: The Supreme Dragon King Zarc was born in the single world that used to exist.
He said, “the humans’ insatiable desire for conflict and love for violence have given birth to me!”

Leo: There are souls residing within Duel Monsters cards.

Leo: By ignoring that old legend, I created a monster that is fueled by energy derived from dark emotions.
Therefore, I imposed a duty upon myself: creating cards that can stop him.

Leo: With that in mind…As I seek a power that surpasses human intellect,
I set my eyes on the energy of nature. (So, we Naruto now? cm.gif)

Leo: The plants that continue to sprout as the seasons move around,
No matter how many times they are trampled and scorched…
The animals that endure long winters, and vibrantly dance when spring comes.,,

Leo: Within their world, there is a power that has existed for thousands of years, tens of thousands of years, hundreds of millions of years even. A power that is not derived from wicked desire or obsession.

Leo: If I can imbue cards with that powerful energy,
Then I can easily defeat the Supreme Dragon King Zarc, who was powered by the wicked desires of humans.

Leo: With that conviction, I somehow managed to create four cards, despite having very limited equipment.

Leo: And just as I was about to take those cards into my hands and go confront Zarc…

Yusho: They were taken? By whom?

Leo: The one who took the four cards was a Pro Duelist, and my daughter, Ray.

Reiji: Daughter!?

Yusho: You have a daughter!?

Leo: I desperately chased after her.

Ray: Don’t go over here!
The world will need you in the future, Father!

Leo: What are you saying, Ray!?
What the world needs in the future are young people like you!
I created that demon and ruined you kids’ peaceful lives!
Even if it costs me my life…

Ray: I don’t want to lose you, Father!

Leo: Ray!

Leo: Don’t! Don’t do it, Ray!

Leo: This is…

Leo: Ray is taking the energy of nature that has been gathered by those cards into herself!

Leo: Stop it, Ray!
If you do that, you will…

Zarc: AAAAAHH!
Damn you! Damn you!
We won’t forgive you! We won’t forgive you!
We, who have become one…!

Leo: When I came to, I was in an unknown city.

Random Kid: Good grief!
Wait!

Random Kid: It’s my turn! I won’t lose!

Leo: There was no Fusion, Synchro, or Xyz Summon in that place.
That’s how Dueling was in Standard…

Random Kid: What are you doing, mister?
You can’t touch that!
It’s just Solid Vision, after all.

Leo: Solid Vision?

Random Kid 2: You don’t know?

Random Kid: It’s the most advanced hologram technology right now.

Leo: I did not know who I was.

Leo: But my knowledge as a scientist still remains in my subconscious.

Leo: As if being driven by something,
I improved the still rudimentary Solid Vision System,
And eventually created Solid Vision with mass,
Evolving it into the Real Solid Vision System.

Leo: Yusho. That’s exactly when I met you.

Yusho: I see. Real Solid Vision is a technology that already existed…
If what you said so far is true…

Leo: All of it is true.

Leo: It’s a fact that there used to be one world, and that I created a demon in that world.

Leo: Because of the sacrifice of my daughter, Ray, that demon was split up.
As a result, the world was divided into four dimensions. It’s all true.

Yuzu: That’s…

Ruri: It’s all true?

Leo: I knew all of that, because while I was investigating the reason why I have memories of the future, I began to regain my memories little by little.
And then, a certain thought occurred to me…

Leo: If I’m living like this…
Then maybe Ray is still alive, and is living somewhere in the four dimensions…

(ZETSUBOU commercial. Brb)

Reiji: So that’s how it is…
You began to neglect me and Mother, and immersed yourself in some unknown research.
From then on… Mother was never the same again.

Reiji: You caused pain to Mother…I couldn’t forgive you for that.

Reiji: I decided to find out what you were up to, and then punish you.

Leo: And then you came here.
To the Academia, located in the Fusion Dimension…

Reiji: That’s right.
And then, I learned about it.
You used Academia as a base, and then started a war!

Leo: I did not come to Academia for war!

Reiji: Then just what are you up to!?

Leo: I already told you.
I believe that Ray is still alive.

Leo: I searched every nook and cranny in the four dimensions, looking for any traces of Ray!
And then, I finally found one…
Right here! In this Academia!

Reiji: You found Ray!?

Reiji: Is it Serena…

Serena: What?

Yuya: Serena is Ray!?

Leo: Exactly. Serena looked just like Ray when she was a child.
She might be younger than Ray,
But when I saw that bracelet on her arm, I was convinced.

Leo: It looked just like the one that was created when Ray split up Zarc.

Leo: But no matter how many times I examined Serena’s memories, I could not find any of Ray’s memories.

Leo: Why is that? As I began to worry,
That scenery resurfaced in my mind.
That time, Ray was split up along with the Supreme Dragon King.

Leo: When the Supreme Dragon King was split up, the dimensions were also split up…
And even Ray herself…

Leo: If that was the case, then maybe Ray was reincarnated as four different people, who all live separate lives in the four dimensions?

Serena: Separate lives in the four dimensions?

Yuya: Don’t tell me…Yuzu is also…
A reincarnation of Ray!?

Yuzu: Heh!?

Leo: Exactly.
Yuzu is Ray’s reincarnation in the Standard Dimension.
Serena is her reincarnation in the Fusion Dimension.
Ruri is the one in the Xyz Dimension.
And Rin is the one in the Synchro Dimension.

Leo: Ray was certainly reborn as four new lives that were scattered across the four dimensions!

Leo: My wish is to combine all four of them into one, and revive my daughter, Ray!

Reiji: Revive?

Leo: The Arc Area Project is a means for that.

Leo: I sent Duelists trained at Duel Academia to other dimensions, and ordered them to turn people into cards and gather them.
By doing so, I would be able to consolidate their life energy,
And unite the four dimensions into one.
And then, Ray will become one again as well.

Reiji: Don’t be absurd!
How exactly will turning people into cards and gathering them unite the world?
How will that help Ray become one again!?

Leo: Behold. This is the answer!

Yuya: That is…

Leo: This is the device I created in order to recreate the world.
Within it, a fifth dimension, Arc-V, is being born!

ARC-V!?

Leo: When the necessary amount of life energy is gathered,
Arc-V will be activated!
The unnatural anomalies that are the Standard, Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz Dimensions will cease to be,
And the world will return to its original form.

Leo: At the same time, Ray’s reincarnations, Yuzu, Serena, Ruri, and Rin,
Will become one within Arc-V,
And Ray will be revived.
This will be a new beginning!
In other words…
REVIVAL ZERO!

Yuzu: We’re going to become one?

Serena: What is this nonsense!?

Yuto: Every card that is being sent in there is our comrades from Heartland?

Yuya: I won’t…I won’t allow you to do that!

Reiji: Revival Zero…
The Revival of Ray, huh?

Reiji: Within that file, there was another name listed along with Serena’s name.
The same also applied to Yuri...

Reiji: If Serena is Ray’s reincarnation in the Fusion Dimension, then Yuri is…

Yuzu: Don’t tell me…

Yusho: Yuya is…

Leo: Join me, Reiji!
Together, we can defeat Sakaki Yuya!

Reiji: Defeat Yuya!?

Leo: If you are so intelligent, you would have noticed already.

Leo: Just like how Ray was split up and reborn in the four dimensions,
Zarc was also reborn as four different people!

Leo: Sakaki Yuya himself is a reincarnation of Zarc!
Since Zarc holds the power of Duel Monsters,
You can only seal him via a Duel!

Leo: We have to defeat the Demon Duelist,
Who drove the world to the brink of destruction,
And caused your elder sister to sacrifice herself and be divided into four!

Yuto: We’re the reincarnations of a demon!?

Yuzu: That’s not true!
Yuya is nothing like that!

Serena: There’s no way that is true!

Leo: You should know already.
Sakaki Yuya has already fused with the reincarnation from the Xyz Dimension,
And boosted his power by doing so.

Leo: You witnessed firsthand how destructive his power is!
If we want to stop the demon’s revival,
We have to put an end to him right now!

Yuya: No!
I’m not a demon!
I want to bring smiles… (Egao Count: 227+1 =228)
I want to bring smiles to everyone through Dueling! (Egao Count: 228+1=229)

Reiji: I know.
That your Dueling is about entertainment.

Yuya: Reiji…

Reiji: I saw it myself.
Yuya made many people smile through his Dueling! (Egao Count: 229+1=230)
He moved the hearts of the Academia army that invaded the Xyz Dimension,
And stopped the conflict there!
Without him,
There would be no peace in the four dimensions!

Reiji: The one who is disrupting the four dimensions’ peace is you!

Reiji: You inflicted fear upon the people in your attempt to make the worlds one again. That’s just wrong!

Reiji: As the leader of the Lancers,
I will stick to my conviction!

Reiji: I will stop Akaba Leo’s ambition! Together with Sakaki Yuya!

Leo: You fool…
Do you not realize that your conviction will lead the world to destruction once again?

Leo: Then, there’s no longer any point in talking.
In order to reunite the world into one, and revive Ray…
I will send Sakaki Yuya to his doom!
I won’t let you get in my way, Reiji!

Duel Disk: Field Magic, Cross Over.

DUEL!

(Preview for Episode 127)

Yuto: There’s something wicked lurking inside our hearts…
Maybe it is Zarc…

Yuya: Then, as long as we don’t let anger take over us,
Zarc won’t be able to awaken!

Yuto: We have to shut down that machine, and rescue Ruri and the others!

Yuya: You made Yuzu and the others suffer! You…

Yuya-to: You won’t get away with it!

Yuya: Next time on Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V:
Decisive Battle! Spirit Tech Force
The fun has just begun!

Credit: DMC3444

I've been gone awhile but I'll just talk about a bit about 127 and a few opinions. But everyone's probably said these things.

[spoiler=Thoughts] I was right about, Yuyatogori , Zarc (Just had to put "Arc" in there didn't they... Also a bit too close to Zorc for my tastes) being some sort of deity and kinda right about the Bracelet girls being a similar entity trying to keep them apart so they don't become one. I kinda figured a while ago that the Fifth Dimension would be a Fusion, or Reunion rather, of the four instead of this weird Ritual Dimension people were assuming (though I hope that died long ago, and that no one was still holding onto that theory until these past few episodes).

But what I would never guessed is that Leo is from the Original World which already existed, and that the girls are his daughter. A pretty sad thought which Reiji brought up is how he pretty much neglected his new family for his daughter who's been reincarnated already. I kind of understand, but come on, you could've involved them somehow instead of just leaving. Also Yuri obviously exhibits the most Zarc characteristics, but I think they all probably represent parts of his personality, or maybe the phases he went through from being young, to becoming a pro, to becoming Supreme Dragon Zarc (Aporia-esque style).

With all that being said, Reji and Yuya vs. Leo Hype. I can see this match taking 2 or 4 episodes ending in Leo's loss or interrupted by something like Zarc's revival. Even if they do win, we'll see some sort of revival.

Archived