[spoiler=131 subs]

• Whelp, Yugo got screwed over (well, either way, he was dead; either Clear Wing negates Starve Venom and he gets bombed, or whatever happened here)
  • Reiji gets a new Xyz, but I don't think it goes well in current D/D's. Oh right, but Trap Contract is cruel. 
  • Assume Reiji got beaten by Reira (on that note, he dueled again)
  • Reira says that he should care more about Ray (well, Ray is technically the combined form of the dimension girls, but yeah). As Reiji suspected, she's probably communicating via Reira. 
  • To be fair, Reiji did everything right from our perspective, but what he didn't account for was Pure Ray which blew up his Trap Card, AND then Halberd conveniently having a double strike effect because Reiji had Alexander up. 
  • RIP Yuzu; you stopped being useful in episode 83. 

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler Something that might happen]

Staff: Arc-V's  activation energy has reached 98%

Zarc: Worthless machine

Zarc smashed the machine to pieces.

Leo: What have you done!

Zarc: Ah, that look, the look I saw when you saw your daughter be destroyed the first time. And now she's gone permanently. We don't need your stupid Arc-V reactor. Not when we have this!

Zarc shows Super Polymerization.

Zarc: Fun fact, when this card was first made it had the power to absorb dimensions. And guess what, it still can. I will go to the very nexus of the dimensions and fuse them together. The Original world will be restored and remade in MY image, and then nothing can stop me from taking over the universe! NOTHING (Maniacal laughter) 

[spoiler=Thoughts on 131 Subbed]

- So Ray is now communicating via Reira who says only he can stop Zarc's resurrection and that Reiji should care more about his sister

- When Reira activated Pure Ray, Reiji notes that Ray is now giving him light... and that Reira's also developing an ego.

- Yuzu disappears at 60%. To be fair, she hasn't done anything useful in yonks anyway.

Okay.

[spoiler Zarc's possible speech]

Attention citizens of the dimensions. I am Zarc, the greatest duelist in the entire multiverse. As I speak I am fulfilling the desires of Leo Akaba: The fusion of your dimensions to change them all back into the one original dimension. The only difference is that the whole universe will be remade in MY image. Any who attempt to resist will cease to exist. I suggest you all look at the citizens of your respective dimensions one last time. It will be the last time you see them. Farewell.

[spoiler=131 subs]

• To be fair, Reiji did everything right from our perspective, but what he didn't account for was Pure Ray which blew up his Trap Card, AND then Halberd conveniently having a double strike effect because Reiji had Alexander up. 

[spoiler=Response]

Reiji did note that Sonic Halberd was a card that he didn't know Reira had, so yeah, he wasn't to know about it, thus didn't account for it.

You know what would be a great finale?

[spoiler=But it will never happen']Zarc vs. Yusho, Aster, Jack, and Kaito.
I think it would be interesting if, for once, we were made to root against the "hero" we've been following all story.
I mean, it was technically possible to root against the heroes in the final duels before, but this time it would be the intended audience reaction

You know what would be a great finale?

[spoiler=But it will never happen']Zarc vs. Yusho, Aster, Jack, and Kaito.

I think it would be interesting if, for once, we were made to root against the "hero" we've been following all story.

I mean, it was technically possible to root against the heroes in the final duels before, but this time it would be the intended audience reaction

You want a finale:

[spoiler I'll give  you a finale]

Zarc vs. Ray, at the central nexus of the 4 dimensions.

I thought of something. What if, in the midst of fusing the universe, Zarc was stopped.. By the characters lost outside of the dimensions, the first 4 protagonists, brought by Ray. That would be monumental for the series, having, internally, while Zarc was dueling Ray, Yuya was dueling Yuma, Jaden was dueling Yuri, Yusei was dueling Yugo, and Yuma was dueling Yuto. It would be a lot going on, but they could be individual episodes.

Yuya dueling Yugi, sorry.

All of these just sound like amazing finales. The problem is, Arc-V will only have the one finale, which means only one of these end results will actually occur. So, the question remains- What will they end the series on?

Honestly speaking, I have an idea of my own . . .

[spoiler= It's possible that]

The Yu Crew fights ZARC in the mind, working together, without their signature Dragons. They refuse assimilation, by pulling out all the stops- Performapals, Phantom Knights, Speedroids, and Predaplants (Yuri: "If you destroy everything, I can't card everyone!") being forced to work together against a Magician Deck designed to crap out their own dragons against them.

All of these just sound like amazing finales. The problem is, Arc-V will only have the one finale, which means only one of these end results will actually occur. So, the question remains- What will they end the series on?

Honestly speaking, I have an idea of my own . . .

[spoiler= It's possible that]

The Yu Crew fights ZARC in the mind, working together, without their signature Dragons. They refuse assimilation, by pulling out all the stops- Performapals, Phantom Knights, Speedroids, and Predaplants (Yuri: "If you destroy everything, I can't card everyone!") being forced to work together against a Magician Deck designed to crap out their own dragons against them.

Well,

[spoiler could be]

Remember how most duels were over the top? Atem summoning the Egyptian Gods, Rex Goodwin summoning Sun Dragon and Moon Dragon, Astral summoning all the forms of Utopia?

Zarc: First, I play Whole deck draw! This will allow me to pull out every card from my deck and add it to my hand. Next, I play Draw Stop. With this I can skip my own draw phase, that way I can never deck out. Next, I play Abyss Actor - Evil Heel in the blue pendulum zone, and and Abyss Actor - Funky Comedian in the red pendulum zone. Now the fun begins. I can now pendulum summon a few friends: Koumori Dragon, Blackland Fire Dragon, Vice Dragon, Influence Dragon and one of my favorites: Odd Eyes, Pendulum Dragon. Next, I play Polymerization to fuse Koumori Dragon and Blackland Fire Dragon into Starving Venom Fusion Dragon. Next, I tune my level 3 Influence Dragon with my level 5 Vice Dragon to synchro summon Crystal Wing Synchro dragon. And don't forget, that was all by pendulum summoning. One more friend to add to the roster. now I play Double Summon, so I can summon Alexandrite Dragon and Ancient Dragon. With these two monsters I build the overlay network. I overlay Alexandrite Dragon and Ancient Dragon to Xyz summon Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon. And to make sure I give our audience a show, I play exhausted battle. With this, I pay all my life points to power up my monsters ATK to infinity. I can't deck out, I can't lose with no life points, I basically won. You peons can try but it will do you no good. 

Well,

[spoiler could be]

Remember how most duels were over the top? Atem summoning the Egyptian Gods, Rex Goodwin summoning Sun Dragon and Moon Dragon, Astral summoning all the forms of Utopia?

Zarc: First, I play Whole deck draw! This will allow me to pull out every card from my deck and add it to my hand. Next, I play Draw Stop. With this I can skip my own draw phase, that way I can never deck out. Next, I play Abyss Actor - Evil Heel in the blue pendulum zone, and and Abyss Actor - Funky Comedian in the red pendulum zone. Now the fun begins. I can now pendulum summon a few friends: Koumori Dragon, Blackland Fire Dragon, Vice Dragon, Influence Dragon and one of my favorites: Odd Eyes, Pendulum Dragon. Next, I play Polymerization to fuse Koumori Dragon and Blackland Fire Dragon into Starving Venom Fusion Dragon. Next, I tune my level 3 Influence Dragon with my level 5 Vice Dragon to synchro summon Crystal Wing Synchro dragon. And don't forget, that was all by pendulum summoning. One more friend to add to the roster. now I play Double Summon, so I can summon Alexandrite Dragon and Ancient Dragon. With these two monsters I build the overlay network. I overlay Alexandrite Dragon and Ancient Dragon to Xyz summon Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon. And to make sure I give our audience a show, I play exhausted battle. With this, I pay all my life points to power up my monsters ATK to infinity. I can't deck out, I can't lose with no life points, I basically won. You peons can try but it will do you no good. 

[spoiler=Few issues]

1. Crystal Wing requires a Synchro non-tuner

2. Why would Zarc have Sawatari's pendulums?

[spoiler=Few issues]

1. Crystal Wing requires a Synchro non-tuner

2. Why would Zarc have Sawatari's pendulums?

[spoiler= I'd like to add]

ZARC would likely be using Magicians, given that he already has Astrograph to turn the 4 Dimension Dragons into SDK ZARC.

This means Yuya's Deck would be super-neutered, down exclusively to his Pals.

Also, given that Astrograph is confirmed to banish Odd-Eyes, Dark Rebellion, Clear Wing, and Starve Venom, maybe each Yu could get a card to retrieve a banished monster for the sole purpose of upgrading it- Yuya turns Odd-Eyes into Enlightenment Paladin or one of the Pendulum Dragons, Yuto Ranks Up Dark Rebellion into Dark Requiem, Yugo ladders into Crystal Wing, and Yuri makes Greedy Venom- just to stick it to ZARC.

[spoiler= I'd like to add]

ZARC would likely be using Magicians, given that he already has Astrograph to turn the 4 Dimension Dragons into SDK ZARC.

This means Yuya's Deck would be super-neutered, down exclusively to his Pals.

Also, given that Astrograph is confirmed to banish Odd-Eyes, Dark Rebellion, Clear Wing, and Starve Venom, maybe each Yu could get a card to retrieve a banished monster for the sole purpose of upgrading it- Yuya turns Odd-Eyes into Enlightenment Paladin or one of the Pendulum Dragons, Yuto Ranks Up Dark Rebellion into Dark Requiem, Yugo ladders into Crystal Wing, and Yuri makes Greedy Venom- just to stick it to ZARC.

[spoiler=Response]

That'd be interesting to see.

Yeah, Yuya's deck would be super neutered, and even though he would technically only be able to use his synchros, they are connected to his magicians, so...

Okay,

[spoiler could be]

Zarc: First, I play Whole deck draw! This will allow me to pull out every card from my deck and add it to my hand. Next, I play Draw Stop. With this I can skip my own draw phase, that way I can never deck out. Next, I play Stargazer Magician in the blue pendulum zone, and and Timegazer Magician in the red pendulum zone. Now the fun begins. I can now pendulum summon a few friends: Koumori Dragon, Blackland Fire Dragon, Influence Dragon, Decoy Dragon and one of my favorites: Odd Eyes, Pendulum Dragon. Next, I play Polymerization to fuse Koumori Dragon and Blackland Fire Dragon into Starving Venom Fusion Dragon. Next, I tune my level 3 Influence Dragon with my level 2 Decoy Dragon to synchro summon Lavalval Dragon. And don't forget, that was all by pendulum summoning. Next I play Monster Reborn to revive Influence Dragon and tune it with Lavalval Dragon to Synchro Summon Crystal Wing Synchro dragon. One more friend to add to the roster. now I play Double Summon, so I can summon Alexandrite Dragon and Ancient Dragon. With these two monsters I build the overlay network. I overlay Alexandrite Dragon and Ancient Dragon to Xyz summon Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon. And to make sure I give our audience a show, I play exhausted battle. With this, I pay all my life points to power up my monsters ATK to infinity. I can't deck out, I can't lose with no life points, I basically won. You peons can try but it will do you no good. 

Okay, fixed it. But how else would Zarc summon all 4 dragons in one turn? He's ruthless, he'll want to crush his opponents in a heartbeat.

[spoiler=Response]

Wouldn't it be easier to pay all but 1 of your LP?

In any case, the idea seems way too OTT.

[spoiler Counter response]

What about Dartz from original yugioh? He summoned a monster with infinite ATK and all it cost him was all his LP. But I agree, I guess he can summon them one at a time. I mean he would have 5 cards in his hand if he went first, 6 if he went after everyone Ray. Hed probably have Timegazer, Star Gazer, Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Alexandrite Dragon or Koumori Dragon, Ancient Dragon or Blackland Fire Dragon and if he moved after Polymerization. At the very most he would summon 2 or 3 of the 4 dragons.

In all honesty I think we're getting WAAAAAAYYYYY ahead of ourselves.

[spoiler Counter response]

What about Dartz from original series? He summoned a monster with infinite ATK and all it cost him was all his LP. But I agree, I guess he can summon them one at a time. I mean he would have 5 cards in his hand if he went first, 6 if he went after everyone Ray. He​'d probably have Timegazer, Stargazer, Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Alexandrite Dragon or Koumori Dragon, Ancient Dragon or Blackland Fire Dragon and if he moved after Polymerization. At the very most he would summon 2 or 3 of the 4 dragons.

In all honesty I think we're getting WAAAAAAYYYYY ahead of ourselves.

[spoiler=Counter response]

Ok, so why are you listing vanilla/bad dragons anyway? (I know it's to justify possibly getting the D-Dragons out) If anything Zarc would have not yet known broken/anime sheet to bring out the dragons.

Although, I'd say I'm not getting ahead of myself per se.

[spoiler=Counter response]

Ok, so why are you listing vanilla/bad dragons anyway? (I know it's to justify possibly getting the D-Dragons out) If anything Zarc would have not yet known broken/anime sheet to bring out the dragons.

Although, I'd say I'm not getting ahead of myself per se.

Alright, I thought about how to summon them, I wrote it out, so I don't need to repeat myself, and if Zarc did have a broken deck, the Heroes would have to find a way to beat it. But if Supreme Dragon king has 1 mill ATK good luck to them.

Alright, I thought about how to summon them, I wrote it out, so I don't need to repeat myself, and if Zarc did have a broken deck, the Heroes would have to find a way to beat it. But if Supreme Dragon king has 1 mill ATK good luck to them.

Again we're getting ahead of ourselves. We'll cross that bridge when we get there.

[spoiler=There was no posts on Manga stuff for quite some time, but 2 things worth of mention appeared in Scale 16]

9e8e43d4-s.jpg

3e8b1be8-s.jpg

Dark Anselion Dragon - Rank 7 with 3000 ATK - most likely manga version of Dark Rebellion, so this time, XYZ Dragon broke the patterns.

9c8efb3a-s.jpg

8d781e9e-s.jpg

Starve Venemy (combination of Venom + Enemy ???) Dragon - Level 7 with 2500 ATK - Manga version of Starve Venom

Pretty sure that both are also pendulums... 

[spoiler=Thoughts on 132 RAW]

- So it turns out Aster and Kaito weren't cardified after all, and Yuri absorbs Yugo (ofc we knew this'd happen because it was in V-Jump)

- and ofc Yuri was demonstrating his newly gained power on the likes of Yusho and Reiji (the latter beating Reira with a new toy that gains ATK by ditching Dark Contracts)

- RIP Ruri and the Xyz dimension.

- Finally Yusho duels and we find out that his Sky Magician was a Performapal the whole time.

[spoiler=Thoughts on 132 RAW]

- So it turns out Aster and Kaito weren't cardified after all, and Yuri absorbs Yugo (ofc we knew this'd happen because it was in V-Jump)

- and ofc Yuri was demonstrating his newly gained power on the likes of Yusho and Reiji (the latter beating Reira with a new toy that gains ATK by ditching Dark Contracts)

- RIP Ruri and the Xyz dimension.

- Finally Yusho duels and we find out that his Sky Magician was a Performapal the whole time.

[spoiler Okay]

2 down, two to go.

Archived