Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Phantom Roxas

This might not be the best place to ask, but I don't know where else to ask. Sorry if this is dead or anything.

I haven't played Pokemon in a few months and have recently been in the mood to play it again. However, I'm thinking of just starting over since I'm still really early in the game and I think I need a fresh start. But I don't want to lose any of the event Pokemon I've gotten and I know no one else with a 3DS. Can anyone help me out? Just hold the event Pokemon so I can restart the game? No one has to, just curious.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be willing to help hold your stuff when you're ready for it.

Event-wise, there's a Shiny Xerneas and Yveltal because of Pokemon Z at end of month, but since they're Japan-only right now (boo), not mentioning it too much. (Would be nice if we could input their codes into ours.)

Also nothing on the NA distribution for Hoopa.

I heard about the Xerneas/Yveltal/Zygarde event. Though some people didn't initially understand that the event is spread out over the course of 3 weeks.

Ofc I'm going to try and get the Japanese events via people on facebook, but there's no guarantees. Also gotta remind myself to pick up Hoopa codes on Tuesday.

That's kind of an odd place to do distributions to be honest.

All I can hope is that there's a McDonalds in my area that's actually doing this stuff (and within reasonable distance).

I mean, I go there about every other week nowadays, but let's see how this ends up.

If it comes to it, can probably ask my mom to get one for me if I can't grab one on my own for whatever reason.

Stuff from Serebii (was actually posted on the 30th, but yeah)

Following the accidental reveal on the official site yesterday, the Hoopa event has been reconfirmed for the US. Running at McDonald's restaurants from November 27th to December 23rd, it is now confirmed that Hoopa is distributed through the McDonald's Nintendo Zone meaning you'll need to take your 3DS and a copy of Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire with you.

Better hope that the McDonalds you go to has their internet on; usual one in my area has it turned off nowadays (blame tutoring sessions and some other people for mooching on it when it was on; as in them staying for the Wi-Fi and not paying for food).

Personally, I would've preferred giving out serial codes (though those will run out, especially since some guys go to McD's multiple times). 

Oh well, guess I better start making pit stops at the one down the street from house (idk if they have internet though, or if my DS will be able to log into their network).

---

Ah yes, and because Flame locked the other thread, stuff on Pokemon Z (or whatever rumors/stuff Serebii has on it at present).

• 2 weeks later...

Was the Eon Ticket an event? I was going through my items since I wanted to see if there was anything important in there and I noticed it. I don't remember ever acquiring it and I'm totally confused on how I got it. The Internet only mentions something about getting it through Streetpass, but I don't ever remember acquiring it that way since I have had no luck with Streetpass where I live.

If memory serves the Eon Ticket was given out to a handful of people and from then on people they street passed would then obtain the ticket. Then they can pass it along and so on. Its really easy to just end up getting it without knowing. I know thats how I got mine.

Also, in very minor news we learned from the anime and the new corocoro that Zygarde has a second core which has a blue coloring. Makes sense given the perfect form being blue on one side and red on the other likely meaning you need both cores to form it.

I got my Eon Ticket from StreetPass, likely from somewhere nearby while I was on city bus going home November.

Otherwise, there was a serial code for it if I remember, but it expired.

In other things, there's that Zoroark distribution over Nintendo Network (well, at present, only for the US); one with Sludge Bomb.

British, you should be getting it in a couple days or something if I read it correctly.

Stuff from Serebii (was actually posted on the 30th, but yeah)

Better hope that the McDonalds you go to has their internet on; usual one in my area has it turned off nowadays (blame tutoring sessions and some other people for mooching on it when it was on; as in them staying for the Wi-Fi and not paying for food).

I have a Mcdonalds Gift Card. Hopefully I can use it before the event expires, but this I have to say:

Dumbest Distribution Idea EVER! But this is my opinion as I wish I could go to McDonalds, and it has wifi, but I can't. 

I guess I just got really lucky with my Eon Ticket then, I don't remember getting it at all.

I have no idea what I'm going to do about the Hoopa event. There's obviously a McDonald's here, but I'm just not a fan of the place so I rarely ever go. I might take a trip there one day just to get it, I don't know. I have some time to figure out what I'm going to do.

I think i completely lost the chance to get an Hoopa. we can get it at Gamestop here, but i think it's too late now. Guess i'll wait for an online distribution

Now if you lived in the US...

Serebii:

http://serebii.net/news/2015/30-October-2015.shtml

Following the accidental reveal on the official site yesterday, the Hoopa event has been reconfirmed for the US. Running at McDonald's restaurants from November 27th to December 23rd, it is now confirmed that Hoopa is distributed through the McDonald's Nintendo Zone meaning you'll need to take your 3DS and a copy of Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire with you.

....You just need to bring your game into a McDonalds, and you get your free onion rings =D

Archived