Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Phantom Roxas

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regarding character customization...

At least give us the ability to recolor whatever we wear. Only like a whole 2 things honestly matched. Rest of it was just random stuff.

idk what you're talking about my trainer looked fly af

Anyway if they do have customization I would like more options...especially for male characters cause damn that was kinda sucky.

I have to agree; not too many good options for males.

At best, I only have the expensive stuff from Lumiose (although I look like a badass in them, bar the fedora) or down jacket (or plain T-shirts) / jeans / sneakers for clothing I actually like wearing in-game.

Everything else was kinda iffy (and yeah, not too many things to go for); we can be picky about our own clothes too, ya know -_-.

Hell, females had twice as much stuff (though it costs that much more to buy all of them). Men have 102 items of clothes; females get 205.

----

Also would be nice if we had the option to take off hats in-game.

Ability-wise, Clear Body might be a good idea if only to stop Intimidate users and other things, but don't know. 

Stat-wise, thinking it's more defensive but has enough Atk/SpAtk to hit things if it needs to (unlike stuff like Cresselia).

Might be like Diancie to an extent though (good offense/defense, but not that great of a Speed stat [and maybe decent HP]).

---

But yeah, I could be wrong also and this ends up being a sweeper type 'mon with higher offensive stats and speed.

I feel like it will have high Special Defense and HP. After all, it must have a lot of HP to last 500 years... I'm curious as to what her signature attack (assuming that she's a legendary) is. I'd like if it was an attack that completely changed her, for example after it, instead of being a Bulky defender, she could become fast and furious.

TBH, Z looks like it's going to be deep as funk. Introduce new concepts like "Evolving" legendaries, introducing a new pokemon(s) mid-gen, some people expect a new type, and so on. It may be why XY and ORAS were played so safe.

AZOTH is really interesting.

Like I said in the status, its name makes a lot of sense in Japanese, as a play.

Gen 6 has a lot of hidden lore throughout the 2 sets of games about Alchemy, though definitely moreso in ORAS.

A lot of times in creative mediums, alchemy is represented as magical science.

Magiana

Magearna

These have Magia and Gear in them, and both are a correct reading of Magiana.

She's meant to be a Magic Gear, basically. Created by AZ, in all likelihood, same for the three Regis not named Regigigas.

There aren't too many Kanto Pokes that I like that are competitively viable, especially with the lack of items (only stuff I probably have is Arcanine and probably Dragonite), so likely sitting this one out. (I am allowed use of the legendary birds, which helps, but natures/movesets aren't the best)

Oh yeah, there's also Gengar, Alakazam and stuff, but I haven't trained either of them (well, not the former as far as OR/AS stuff goes).

In a nutshell (as to what I have on standby now):

• Arcanine
  • Jolteon
  • Dragonite
  • 3 legendary birds (well, Zapdos and Moltres)

----

Then again, thankfully I'm not in the junior/senior division if I were to enter, because I'd be getting screwed in terms of available battle time (6:00 - 23:00 EST => 1:00 to 18:00 HST).

I feel sorry for the kids in my state that plan to enter this b/c of that fact [least DST won't kick in until the following week, because that screws us over even more].

----

Archived