Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Phantom Roxas

Yeah, that's why I don't like trading with guys over the PSS and all.

(Hell, even the GTS asks for stuff like that; want Arceus or some other thing that is virtually impossible to get.)

The GTS is always full of bastards. Have been since 2007.

It was a pain in the arse for me to try and get the event Xerneas and Yveltal (as I wanted the event ones with the ribbon and not the PS'd ones without the ribbon so they're GTSable), I had to offer something shiny for one of them.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just wonder what tier Volcanion is gonna end up in.

Based on what we know about it right now, most likely UU. It looks good, but I'm not sure if its good enough for OU. That being said, the other two both have second forms so this will most likely have one as well.

Although I could be underestimating just how good Steam Eruption is. Mixing Hydro Pump and Scald while keeping good acc is kind of nuts.

people who ask for things like arceus over GTS hurt my brain. most event pokemon can't even be traded over it.

Yeah, I've seen a few guys ask for Celebi, Diancie, Darkrai and a lot of other stuff, and you CAN'T trade them.

As much as I'd like to give you my spare PokeBank Celebi that I'm not using, cannot do it. 

Then again, I'm trying not to use the GTS much, except to trade evolve stuff between games.

@Cow: I think we have its moveset leaked already, so we can probably guess.

I might say OU for now, but we'll see.

@British: I remember having to give some guy a shiny event for Diancie, but I remembered that I technically PokeSav'd it so I didn't lose much (was the Nobunaga Rayquaza [which I thought I had gotten two of]).

Yeah, I admit using it to get certain Pokes that I don't have, given that I had no access to their initial releases at the time (lack of DS/games).

• 4 weeks later...

New events for Gen 6 announced All of these are to coincide with the Mythical Pokémon collection TCG boxes being released this year:

Mew: Gamestop (February)

Celebi: Nintendo Network (March)

Jirachi: Nintendo Network (April)

Darkrai: Gamestop (May)

Manaphy: Nintendo Network (June)

Shaymin: Nintendo Network (July)

Arceus: Gamestop (August)

Victini: Nintendo Network (September)

Keldeo: Nintendo Network (October)

Genesect: Gamestop (November)

Meloetta: Nintendo Network (December)

Mew being Gamestop exclusive pisses me off tbph.

Pretty sure there'll be another release for Hoopa in due time.

(Would've been a lot easier if they just made it on Nintendo Network and we didn't have to go McDonalds for it; though I got mine anyway [after 2 tries]).

As for the event legendaries, guess I can wait a year to get all of them.

(I have been wanting a new Mew though, since one I have has an iffy nature)

----

Just need to make sure I have time to go to a Gamestop next month (that, and for the other months that require me going there).

I know there is one up the street from where I live, so suppose that shouldn't be too much of an issue.

I would think they'd let you all in Europe/Oceania [Australia/NZ] in on these events also, whenever they launch in your areas.

Though I'd still want the shiny Xerneas/Yveltal that Japan got (or at least something similar).

(If we could get in on the Japanese/Asian events, then that would be cool, but since we can't, have to find people online willing to either clone/trade them. Or have friends who live there get them for you.)

I've been trying to organize a trip to GameStop, I might just wait until next month to take a trip so I could pick up a code for Mew. If anything, this just makes it another excuse to go. I'm a little happy that only four of them are at GameStop though, considering the closest store is over an hour away.

I finally got around to getting Bank and put all my important Pokemon in there, which gave me the ability to safely play through the games again without losing anything. Now, I'm trying to figure out if I want to keep a Tentacruel on my team or replace it with a Milotic when it becomes available. I'll figure it out later, I don't even know how early you can get a Feebas or if I want to go through the trouble of trying to evolve it.

Feebas in Gen 3: 6 water tiles on route 119 have Feebas. You still only have a CHANCE of encountering it on them.

Feebas in Gen 6: You have either a 5% or 10% chance of finding it. You can also just dexnav once you find it the first time.

Yea, I was VERY happy about the change since I wanted to use her on my team.

Honestly, Feebas in gen 3 is a lot like Munchlax in D/P/Plat.

Archived