Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Phantom Roxas

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forgot to mention it earlier, but European players can get a Hoopa(s) if they missed it during last event. The code is "HOOPA2016" (without the quotes). The event supposedly ends this saturday.

Also Darkrai is to be distributed in stores next month; check Pokémon's website, Serebii or Bulbapedia for the partipating stores.

Oh right, event Zygarde for NA/Europe players (should be the same one as the Japanese version); just get it from Nintendo Network. Should have Land's Wrath, Outrage, Extreme Speed and Glare if I remember correctly. Works for XY and ORAS (though former case, you can just catch it on your own post-game). 

Spanish players get the shiny Yveltal though via serial code (though I don't know which members on this site live in Spain and can obtain it). Nothing on Xerneas though. 

I got the Zygarde as soon as it went live for Europe (It wasn't live in NA at the time), when I redeemed it, I was like "Ohh, it has the same moves the as Japanese one from last year". As for Yveltal, I hope we get confirmation for it elsewhere in Europe as well as NA, same thing with the HA Mewtwo (from the scrap event in Japan currently), it'd be nice for that to come outside of Japan.

The Zygarde event ends May 26th in Europe, but ends May 8th in NA

Following on from that in NA, from May 11th - 17th, shiny Xerneas will be given out via Nintendo Network and from May 20th - 26th, shiny Yveltal will be given out via the same method.

Meanwhile, I'll wait for confirmation for shiny Yveltal/Xerneas for Europe.

It's been out for a couple days, but from Serebii

The next Battle Competition has been announced. This is the Johto Open competition. This competition is a Single Battle competition and allows for you to use any Pokémon in the Pokédex from #001 up to #251 excluding Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-Oh and Celebi. Pokémon are lowered to Level 50 and you cannot have any Mega Stones. You can play up to 15 matches a day. Registration runs from May 19th 2016 to May 26th 2016 while battles run from May 27th 2016 to May 29th 2016. An entry gift will be announced at a later time. 

Edit @ 18:28: Confirmed for the west. In this confirmation, it confirms that the entry gift will be a special Pokémon distribution.

----

dk what it'll be though (or whether/not I'm actually playing)

Pretty sure it's common knowledge these days.

Anywho; I know Serebii said that it may take a few days for the trainer club newsletter to be emailed, I'll probs traipse through various fb groups and ask if you had to re-sign up for the newsletter or if it's a case of one being unlucky in waiting this long.

As for the Johto Classic, like I said whether I'll enter depends on the gift, though I'll probs end up using the same team that I used in the Kanto Classic if I can't breed/train a team in time.

Serebii has Jotho Classic's reward down as Whitney's Miltank: Level 20 Miltank with the ability Scrappy. It has the moves Rollout, Attract, Stomp, and Milk Drink. Nothing special, to note so far; maybe it will hold a special item. However, neither Pokemon's official website, nor their twitter, seems to mention anything about the prize... or at least what I could find.

Hopefully it does; otherwise it's not much of an incentive. (I doubt it'd be Shiny, though it would probably convince some people).

Ah right, and Shiny Xerneas for those of you in the US; go get it if you haven't. (As for the HA birds, if you got them in your email, do hurry as the codes could expire soon; they never said when they would)

(Did you check your spam folder? I don't know if the Pokemon site will get filtered into there, depending on your provider. I have Gmail, which is fine)

I don't know if the codes are universal or specific to each person who got it; likely the former. If that's the case, I could just post a screenshot of the codes since I did get it (hopefully they've not expired). As for the Johto thing, I'll probably sit this out (considering it's basically a normal Miltank with Whitney's name on it).

I didn't get the newsletter in the end. Turns out all the codes were distributed already, so no HA birds for me, oh well can't do anything about it.

Apparently I had to re-sign up for the newsletter in order to keep getting them.

On another note, for you in NA, shiny Yveltal is now available to download.

Curious if anyone else has been resetting to get good natures and IVs on their legendary Pokemon? When you have the catch them its a nightmare but when its just talk to delivery girl it isn't bad. I think my best result so far has been with Darkrai. My timid one had the imperfect IVs roll to 26, 28, and 30. Sadly Speed wasn't perfect, but it got 30 and losing the speed tie vs. base 125 (which only has 2 other Pokemon) isn't the worse thing in the world.

Archived