• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Provided you get it in within a month of writing, you're fine. (Also about time people actually use this thread)

So yeah, 1200 points + a possible 1200 if I'm impressed with how you grade each card. So far, you did everything correctly so the full points are coming. 

(You can figure out how much you get out of this)

----

Ah yes, and Snatch had received his points a couple days after he cashed stuff in [i didn't explicitly say it here, but he should've gotten them]

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Traffic Light Scarecrow, Deepsea Nymph, Reversal of Fate, and G. G. The Hunter on 7/10/16

Lots more points to be had here.

Suppose it's a good idea that I waited until now to award points as opposed to when you did initially post this (as I was on a little while after you posted this).

But yeah, full points for everything (I think I need to mention on the 3rd one that once your LP reaches 0, you already lost so it can't trigger.)

Suppose it's a good idea that I waited until now to award points as opposed to when you did initially post this (as I was on a little while after you posted this).

But yeah, full points for everything (I think I need to mention on the 3rd one that once your LP reaches 0, you already lost so it can't trigger.)

I think it says "When your LP would reach 0", so it's probably not until after you take the damage.

Also, I don't see the points. Were you going to put them in later, or did my name act up?

Just keep in mind that you did necrobump the first two, so you will be penalized for that award-wise.

Household; 1500 + 1800 = 3300

Waters: 2000 + 1800 (bumping to 2k because you reviewed everything) = 4000

(Necro penalty will be half the amount that you would've gotten here, so 3650)

3rd one is fine, I suppose.

4th one; not as impressed here.

Archived