Draconus297

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some new Steel Dragons:

Steel Dragon Duon

FIRE - Level 8 - Machine/Fusion/Effect - 2850/2400

2 "Steel Dragon" monsters

This monster is also always treated as Dragon-Type. This monster can attack twice during your Battle Phase. If this monster is destroyed by your opponent's card (by battle or card effect): Special Summon 1 Level 6 or lower "Steel Dragon" monster from your Graveyard.

Steel Dragon Trident

FIRE - Level 11 - Machine/Fusion/Effect - 4200/3300

"Steel Dragon" + ""Steel Dragon" + "Steel Dragon"

This monster is also always treated as Dragon-Type. During your Draw Phase, select and activate one of the following effects until your End Phase:

•This monster inflicts piercing Battle Damage.

•This monster can attack up to thrice during the Battle Phase.

•If this monster destroys your opponent's monster by battle, inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to that monster's combined ATK and DEF -1000.

Steel Dragon Burning Archfiend

FIRE - Level 9 - Machine/Fusion/Effect - 3150/2550

1 Level 6 or higher "Steel Dragon" monster + 1 DARK "Archfiend" monster

This monster is also always treated as Dragon-Type, and Fiend-Type. If this monster battles a LIGHT or WATER monster, banish the opposing monster without conducting damage calculation. If this monster is destroyed, Special Summon 1 of this monster's Fusion Materials from your Graveyard.

Ultimate Steel Dragon

FIRE - Level 8 - Machine/Effect - 2200/2000

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned by sending 1 "Steel Dragon" Fusion monster you control to the Graveyard, and cannot be Summoned by other ways. This monster is unaffected by your opponent's Spell and Trap Cards. This monster gains 600 ATK and DEF for every "Steel Dragon" monster in your Graveyard. If this monster is destroyed, Special Summon as many "Steel Dragon" monsters from your Graveyard as possible.

Nitrous Steel Dragon

FIRE - Level 10 - Machine/Synchro/Effect - 3200/2500

2 Tuners + 1 or more non-Tuner "Steel Dragon" monsters

This monster is also always treated as Dragon-Type. This monster gains 500 ATK for every "Steel Dragon" monster in your Graveyard. As long as there is at least 2 "Steel Dragon" Tuner monsters in your Graveyard, this monster is unaffected by your opponent's card effects.

Steel Dragon Reverse

Continuous Trap

You can only activate this card if you control a face-up "Steel Dragon" monster, except "Steel Dragon Frame". Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 FIRE monster from your Graveyard. You can destroy this face-up card to Special Summon 1 "Steel Dragon" Fusion monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters you control as Fusion Materials. If this card is destroyed, except by its own effect: Special Summon 1 "Steel Dragon" Synchro monster from your Extra Deck, but its ATK becomes 0 until the End Phase of this turn.

All requests for additions to the new AGM card pool on DP should be made under a PM with the title "AGM Addition- (Your Username Here)".

Just formatting, so your stuff is easier for me to find.

Then, when I've looked it over (OCG corrections, putting Written stuff into my eye-pleasing format), I'll send it to Sakura to judge for banned/limited list stuff.

For example, my Darkhorse archetype is gonna get one last once-over before I send it to Sakura for moderation, as will a few of my Singles.

I would advise keeping your Archetypes relatively small, just so it's easier to look through things.

At most, probably no more than 12-15 cards.

Otherwise, we might need to get another person to help with the card pool. Remember that I'm only one person, and I certainly have things offline that I have to deal with.

(As for Konami stuff, they should be up on DP under that tag, so we can find them)

-------

Just as a reminder for me when I design Electric Field

Archetype of EARTH Thunder-Type monsters. Most focus on destroying cards your opponent controls at a cost (paying Life Points, discarding, banishing one of your cards, ect), while the Xyz and Synchro Monsters banish cards your opponent controls at a cost.

...I'm torn between four Archetypes myself...forget where I yoinked each from, but these have my eyes while I debate on which to focus on.

Revolution:
~Archetype of EARTH Warrior-Type monsters. They each have an effect that activates when they're Normal Summoned and when they're Special Summoned. They also promote the user or inhibit your opponent if they control monsters that were Special Summoned from the Extra Deck, as the archetype has no Extra Deck monsters.

Forseer
~Psychic monsters who give your opponent draw power, but set off effects if you can correctly guess what cards your opponent draws. A Chimeratech-esque boss that gives you extra guess attempts.

Trinket
~An archetype of low leveled monsters that can shuffle themselves face-up in the opponent's Deck. When such a face-up card is added from their Deck to their hand, some sort of negative effect is applied (not to mention the card being pretty much a dead-draw for them). Among other things, their Spell & Trap support 'helps' your opponent to quickly draw into these cards.

C.A.R. (Computer Age Revamped) Toon
~A quartet of Toon monster retrains with upgraded effects (namely, effects that actively support other Toon monsters), along with a new archetype boss - C.A.R. Toon Dark Magician. They also come with a few spells (specifically, a spell that prevents Toons from self-destructing for the turn).

Sign me up, please.

Weaknesses: Not good at balancing, procrastinates a lot, fairly inconsistent with OCG, trouble with card art.

Strengths: Creative, flavour-based design.

Trivia: I like Vanillas. A lot.

For my first project, I think I'll do Option Maidens on Page 22.

Option Maiden

A set of Psychic monsters who have 3 effects... All based around what card is on top of your Graveyard. Having a monster on top usually hails a battle effect, spells cards give the Maidens an offensive effect, and traps provide a defense. Their Spells and Traps also help rearrange the Graveyard to suit certain situations.

Wish me luck.

Hmm, must be some problem on your end.

DP should be working; otherwise Striker couldn't hold that little tournament of his.

Then again, I don't go on because thing locks me out from logging in (or typing/copy pasting for some reason).

---

EDIT: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/340952-sakura-agm-electric-field-9/

(Still incomplete, but Electric Field is up. Should be about 80% done; just need the Xyz and support S/T)

Okay, the Inner Demons are going up later today, and I'm going to lock out any new archetypes (as far as the tournament is concerned) tomorrow. So, if you have at least six archetype members planned, post them before I wake up tomorrow morning (I'm on Pacific Standard Time, so that'll be around 11 AM for anyone on the American East Coast, or 5 AM for Sakura in Hawaii), because after that, I would like the banlist to be functional before I get my laptop back so I know which cards not to code.

I'm torn between doing either one of these.

Griffin

WIND Winged-Beasts. They have a hatred of Spells and Traps, destroying your opponents and gaining boosts if you don't control any. As such, most of their support card are normal spells so they'll go away once you're done with them. Their boss monster-Ziz Griffin-has a special summoning clause like a larger Trap Eater. It can be summoned by destroying three face-up spells or traps an opponent controls, and no other way.

Werewolf

of level 3-5 DARK Beast-Warrior-type monsters whose full capabilities are unlocked while "Mystical Moon" is on the field. They also have a field spell that is treated as Mystical Moon while it is on the field. They are minor swarmers with effects that help them in battle. Their Rank 6 boss (who can rank up from any of their minor bosses) grants many passive bonuses and can detach for a hand-kill effect.

Okay, the Inner Demons are going up later today, and I'm going to lock out any new archetypes (as far as the tournament is concerned) tomorrow. So, if you have at least six archetype members planned, post them before I wake up tomorrow morning (I'm on Pacific Standard Time, so that'll be around 11 AM for anyone on the American East Coast, or 5 AM for Sakura in Hawaii), because after that, I would like the banlist to be functional before I get my laptop back so I know which cards not to code.

I want to poat either my "Millennium" or "Never-ending Town" archetype on Duel Portal (maybe in time for the tournament). This question may seem petty, but how do I do that?

Depending on how many Archetypes get sent over here, I might opt to do the list later after we see how things go in the tournament.

(Although, some of us did have stuff tailored to the current meta)

Unlike the DP pool, I'm the only one managing the list, so it's going to be rather difficult to look through them all, especially in the midst of coursework. 

Archived