Archetype Generator Meta

Draconus297

[spoiler=Preview of Skateboard Dragons]

Skateboard Dragon Himawari

Level 3 | WIND | Dragon

You can only use the (2) effect of "Skateboard Dragon Himawari" once per turn.

(1) FLIP: You can shuffle 1 card in your hand into the Deck, then draw 1 card.

(2) During either player's turn: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; change the targeted monster and this card to face-down Defense Position.

1300/1500

Sunflower

Skateboard Dragon Suisen

Level 3 | WIND | Dragon | Flip

You can only use the (2) effect of "Skateboard Dragon Suisen" once per turn.

(1) FLIP: You can add 1 "Skateboard Dragon" card from your Deck to your hand, then shuffle 1 card in your hand into the Deck.

(2) During either player's turn: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; change the targeted monster and this card to face-down Defense Position.

1200/1600

Narcissus/Daffodil

Skateboard Dragon Bara

Level 3 | WIND | Dragon

You can only use the (2) effect of "Skateboard Dragon Bara" once per turn.

(1) FLIP: If this card is flipped face-up: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Skateboard Dragon" monster (from your hand).

1500/1300

Rose

Skateboard Dragon Fuji

Level 3 | WIND | Dragon

You can only use the (2) effect of "Skateboard Dragon Fuji" once per turn.

(1) FLIP: You can add 1 "Skateboard Dragon" monster from your Graveyard to your hand.

1600/1200

Wisteria

Skateboard Dragon Ran

Level 3 | WIND | Dragon

You can only use the (2) effect of "Skateboard Dragon Ran" once per turn.

(1) FLIP: You can Special Summon 1 "Skateboard Dragon" monster from your Graveyard. Monsters you control cannot attack the turn you activate this effect, except "Skateboard Dragon" monsters.

1400/1400

Orchid

Skateboard Dragon Anemone

Level 3 | WIND | Dragon

You can only use the (2) effect of "Skateboard Dragon Anemone" once per turn.

(1) FLIP: You can target 5 "Skateboard Dragon" monsters in your Graveyard; shuffle all 5 into the Deck, then draw 2 cards.

1100/1700

Anemone

Champion Skateboard Dragon Sakura

Level 6 | WIND | Dragon | Ritual

You can only use each effect of "Champion Skateboard Dragon Sakura" once per turn.

(1) You can Ritual Summon this card with "Skateboard Dragon Rampage".

(2) If a card is flipped face-up: You can target 1 card on the field; destroy it, then if it was a card you controlled that was flipped face-up, inflict 800 damage to your opponent.

(3) During either player's turn, if a card effect is activated that would destroy or target "Skateboard Dragon" monster(s) you control: You can discard 1 "Skateboard Dragon" monster; negate the effect of that card.

2600/2300

Skateboard Dragon Rampage

Spell | Ritual

You can only use each effect of "Skateboard Dragon Rampage" once per turn.

(1) This card is used to Ritual Summon any "Skateboard Dragon" monster. Tribute monsters from your hand or field whose total Levels exactly equal the Level of that monster, then Ritual Summon 1 "Skateboard Dragon" monster from your hand or Graveyard.

(2) During either player's turn, if a "Skateboard Dragon" monster would be destroyed by battle or a card effect: You can banish this card from your Graveyard instead.

(I might make another Ritual for them and keep it Level 6, so you only have to spend 2 smaller ones to make them [or Tribute the other]. Right now, I won't.)

Skateboard Dragon Trick

Spell | Quick-Play

(1) Discard 1 "Skateboard Dragon" monster, then target up to 3 face-down Defense Position "Skateboard Dragon" monsters you control; change them to face-up Defense Position.

[Yeah, this is Facing the Shadows for them. Due to the nature of set, need a way to get their effects to trigger and unfortunately, this means partly ripping off Shaddolls]

Skateboard Dragon Resurgence

Trap | Normal

You can only activate 1 "Skateboard Dragon Resurgence" per turn.

(1) Special Summon 1 "Skateboard Dragon" monster (from your hand or Graveyard). It cannot attack or activate its effects this turn.

Might add 1 or 2 more cards first, then I'll post them in Advanced.

I technically have images, but most of them are kinda recolored versions of each other (what was I supposed to do?)

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Eggman archetype]

Egg Beetle

Level 5

Machine/EARTH

ATK: 2100 DEF: 1800

You can Special Summon this card(from hand) by shuffling 1 card in your hand into your deck. If this card is Summoned this way: Target 1 monster your opponent controls with the lowest ATK(your choice if tied); Destroy it, then inflict damage to your opponent equal to the difference between that card's ATK and this card's ATK. You can target 1 Set card on the field; Return it to hand. You can only use each effect of "Egg Beetle" once per turn.

----

Egg Devil Ray

Level 6

Machine/EARTH

ATK: 2500 DEF: 2100

You can Special Summon this card(from hand) by shuffling 1 card in your hand into your deck. If this card is Summoned this way, target 2 Spell/Trap cards on the field; Destroy them. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster: Inflict piercing damage to your opponent. If this card destroys a monster and sends it to the Graveyard: Send the top 2 cards of your opponent's deck to the Graveyard.

----

Egg Cerberus

Level 5

Machine/EARTH

ATK: 2100 DEF: 1800

You can Special Summon this card(from your hand) by shuffling 1 card in your hand into your Deck. If this card is Special Summoned: You can target 1 face-up card on the field; Negate its effects and if it is a Pendulum Monster in either Pendulum Zone, its scale becomes equal to the scale of the Pendulum Monster in the other Pendulum Zone. If your opponent's monster inflicts damage to you(battle or effect): You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. You can only use each effect of "Egg Cerberus" once per turn.

----

Dr. Eggman

Level 4

Warrior/EARTH

ATK: 1600 DEF: 1200

You can only control 1 "Dr. Eggman". Once per turn: You can Special Summon 1 "Egg" monster from your Hand. You can equip this card to 1 "Egg" monster you control; It gains 500 ATK and cannot be destroyed by card effects. If this card is sent to the graveyard while equipped to a monster: Add 1 "Egg" card from your Deck to Hand.

----

Egg Genesis

Level 6

Machine/EARTH

ATK: 2500 DEF: 2000

You can Special Summon this card(from Hand) by shuffling 1 card in your hand into your Deck. If this card is Special Summoned this way: You can add 1 "Egg" Spell/Trap from your Deck to Hand.

----

Egg Battery

Level 8

Machine/EARTH

ATK: 3000 DEF: 2000

You can Special Summon this card(from Hand) by shuffling 1 card in your Hand into your Deck. If this card is Special Summoned this way: Target 1 monster your opponent controls; Destroy it, and if you do, destroy 1 Spell/Trap card your opponent controls.

----

Eggmanland

Field Spell

"Egg" monsters gain 500 ATK and DEF. You can reveal 1 "Egg" monster in your hand and shuffle it into your deck; Draw 2 cards. If you Special Summon an "Egg" monster: You can add 1 "Egg" card from your Deck to Hand. You may only use each effect of "Eggmanland" once per turn.

----

Egg Surprise Attack

Continuous Spell

When you successfully Summon an "Egg" monster(s): Place 1 "Egg" counter on this card. You can send this card to the Graveyard; Special Summon 1 "Egg" monster from your Deck with an equal level to the number of counters on this card. It cannot be destroyed and can inflict piercing damage this turn. You may only use this effect of "Egg Surprise Attack" once per turn.

----

Egg Lancer

Level 6

Machine/Fusion/EARTH

ATK: 2500 DEF: 1900

"Egg Beetle"+"Egg Devil Ray"

This card can only be Fusion Summoned using the listed monsters and no other ways. Your opponent may not activate card effects in response to this card's summoning. If this card attacks: Your opponent may not activate effects in hand until the end of the Damage Step. This card can inflict piercing damage. If this card destroys an opponent's monster and sends it to the Graveyard: Banish the top 2 cards of your opponent's deck.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/344347-agm-skateboard-dragons/

Somehow, I feel that I could've done this one a little better.

Might add a few things to tie up loose ends, but yeah it should be more/less complete.

Now, for new project (oh wait, I still have that Ape Escape 3 thing I want to do on the side)

CONNNNNNNTEST!

Moltanic Vent

Once per turn: You can discard 1 WATER or FIRE monster; Send 1 "Moltanic" monster from your Deck to your Graveyard. During your next Standby Phase after this card's effect was activated; Add 1 "Moltanic" monster from your Graveyard to your hand. During your turn, except the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Moltanic" monster from your Graveyard, also you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of the turn, except FIRE and WATER monsters. You can only use this effect of "Moltanic Vent" once per turn. You can only control one face-up "Moltanic Vent".

Oh wait, I don't have any activate card threads because I'm working on too many >.>

Nevermind, just take the card.

You post the most frequently.

Oh. Thank you. Outside of work and college, this is what I usually do to stay stimulated. The difference being that I enjoy this the most. Maybe not something that should be valued or is commonly valued, but many times, I value how often one posts (be it videos, YCM, or Miiverse). Regardless, I'm still fond of some of the users on YCM, regardless of how often they post.

The "Mechasauras" archetype has driven me up the wall. I'm not even sure if it CAN be feasible, let alone balanced. Trying to incorporate Pendulum, Ritual, and Fusion into a Dinosaur-Type archetype of all things was my most terrible idea yet.

I'm abandoning the project and returning to safer ground. The "Gold-Eyes" archetype will be coming soon.

I'm willing to take over Mechasauras, Draco.  I have an idea...

On another note, I dunno if I'm good for finishing projects.  I've kinda started quite a few, but failed to return to them.  That said, if anyone wants to collaborate to do one together, I'm all up for it!

Have fun, Tinkerer.

Remember that everything that isn't a Ritual or a Fusion has to rip the stats of an existing Dinosaur-Type monster.

I've actually had craptons of ideas regarding what to do with the Des-Draco archetype you made me, but I thought it'd be rude to suggest additions to a gift XD.

On that note, if EG, Tojin, or Sakura wants to suggest cards for the Narcissirens, Tojites, or Blossom Dragons, respectively, I'm open to additions.

Archived