Archetype Generator Meta

Draconus297

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I've liked the Spell Counter Magicians forever, and I like the Aromages, but I'm not entirely loyal to archetypes most of the time. My Dragon Boss Rush is composed of a veritable army of different dragons, using the Red-Eyes engine only for how abusable it is. Heck, I omit most of the archetype!

In terms of the style of effects I like, I love pumping up my own monster's stats, I like Counter systems, and I have a thing for burn damage.

I enjoy all 4 Extra Deck varieties, which is why my Spellcasters USE all 4. I don't own any good Pendulum Dragons, but if I did I'd use them in my Dragon Boss Rush.

I would be intersted to join this

Reptilious
Weaknesses: Still trying to figure out Duel Portal. Can be inconsistant. Has troubles finding fitting picures. Minor OCG issues
Strengths: I would like to say that I'm decent at balancing. At the very least, my balance tends to lean towards "mediocre" rather than "OP" but I might be biased. I'd also like to say I'm creative.
Trivia: We need more Thunder support. This isn't trivia about me - it's more trivia for the current state of the metagame. :P

Archived