Archetype Generator Meta

Draconus297

Then at this rate it'll probably be Gargoyles, Fungal Serpents, and Steel Dragons in the end, with Buster Blader Platoon as a possible direct counter to the Steel Dragons.

Unless someone comes out of nowhere with a surprise tech, or uses one of my or Tinkerer's singles in an unexpected way (we're the only two with a prepped, short list of singles to add), I believe I've predicted the finale.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to upload all the AGM cards to Duel Portal, as well as any singles I'm sent (once they've been approved- I planned on having Sakura make a banlist, to limit the use of cards that might be overpowered, but he's busy), plus a few of my cards that were pre-AGM, and we will Duel with them (plus existing Konami cards, in limited amounts), in a tournament. All of us, plus anyone we invite.

Prize still undetermined.

I really, really want this to be a success, but besides the AGM I haven't made anything really successful on this site yet.

I'm going to upload all the AGM cards to Duel Portal, as well as any singles I'm sent (once they've been approved- I planned on having Sakura make a banlist, to limit the use of cards that might be overpowered, but he's busy), plus a few of my cards that were pre-AGM, and we will Duel with them (plus existing Konami cards, in limited amounts), in a tournament. All of us, plus anyone we invite.

I really, really want this to be a success, but besides the AGM I haven't made anything really successful on this site yet.

Well, I won't be able to duel. My computer is a piece of junk that keeps freezing on every page(except Dueling Network for some odd reason), so I can't join in. Though, I would love to see Gargoyles in action.

I can take a look at them, although it'll depend on how big the stuff will be.

Can't really determine a banlist unless the Decks are actually tested against each other.

I'll add Phoenix Guardians to the pool as well, but again if you want stuff, then say something.

I would be interested now that I have my computer back.  I'll help to upload some of the archetypes if that still needs to be done.  By the way, are the Falsehood monsters going to be in?  Looking at things like a pack, it would be nice to perhaps have the first portion of the archetype to be usable for the tourney.

Also, it might be easier for people to contribute more generic cards by making a topic like this one: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/320762-yu-gi-oh-ccg-rebirth-project/.  You just would need to point it back here to this thread and maybe the Archetype Game thread (Hooray for shameless advertising).

Okay, quick 40 card Gargoyle profile

[spoiler=Deck]

Monsters: 18

Gargoyle Sledge x2

Gargoyle Broxx x3

Gargoyle Argant x3

Gargoyle Goliath x3

Gargoyle Quarryman x3

Gargoyle Ledsig x2

Dark Armed Dragon x1

Effect Veiler x2

Spells: 13

Gargoyle Awakening x2

Soul Charge x1

Book of Moon x1

Gargoyle Castle x2

Raigeki X1

Gargoyle Dawning x2

MST x2

Upstart Goblin x2

Traps: 9

Storming Mirror Force x2

Torrential Tribute x1

Compulsory Evacuation Device x1

Solemn Warning x1

Bottomless Trap Hole x1

Gargoyle Restructuring X1

Gargoyle Revenge x2

Also, it might be easier for people to contribute more generic cards by making a topic like this one: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/320762-yu-gi-oh-ccg-rebirth-project/.  You just would need to point it back here to this thread and maybe the Archetype Game thread (Hooray for shameless advertising).

I've been meaning to do that for CC lately, but haven't done it.

Shouldn't be needing Aix to do that.

Problem is designing the format.

----

As for potential lists, you can design them on your own, but playstyles are self-explanatory.

I'll figure out sample ones later on for mine.

Archived