Pokemon Gijinka: The Fallen God [IC/PG-16/Not Accepting]

Team Showdown, Day 11, Fryst

"Didn't you know it was opposite day silly?!"

"Those two I'm imagining you'll charge with aiding and abetting, which I suppose would be fair, if... and only if, you had legitimate reasoning to arrest the Rotom in the first place. And that's where we have an issue, I mean, I'm aware that she attacked the Sharpedo, and it's possible for one to argue that the attack was unprovoked. But even then, that was only meant to be strike one, and unless you somehow got a second report within seconds of that one, I fail to see how chasing her around in public is necessary."

"Your lord still thinks she has that rod that allows one dominion over the legendary Kyurem, doesn't he?"

In all her years of being a Guard Captain of Fryst, she had never been more confused. Were they resisting arrest? It didn't seem like it. But they sure were spouting nonsense something fierce. "I do not understand. What ez this...rod?" She stopped. No, she had to be confident, and authoritative, it was her duty. "It does not matter. They are under arrest, and zat is zat. Put your hands on your head and come with me, at once!" She stood taller, and suddenly there was a strong, and threatening, aura about her. She seemed to have switched moods entirely from her seeming confusion. Then she glanced at Cabrakan. "Not you. I do not think you did anything wrong yet. But you, Sharpedo, and you, Scizor, and especially you, Rotom, alleged pirate, you all are to come with me." She turned, confidently showing her back, and gestured for the trio to follow her.

As she did several guards closed in around the trio, intending to follow them after the Aggron once they moved.

Isole sighed, looking more and more defeated by the second, and began following the Aggron.

Team Karaoke, Day 10, Adarid City

Talonflame let out a soft "oof" as the powerful kick landed on his chest, causing pain throughout his body. But it wasn't enough. Not nearly enough. He grinned as he looked at the hapless guard. "Nice try my big strong guard, ha!" Flames enveloped his body as he charged forward with an intensity that couldn't be stopped. He crashed into, and through, the wall, with Bruce at the forefront.

As he made contact with the wall, the flames lapped at the wood, starting a blaze that, with the help of the paper of the books, began to spread throughout the building.

The Skarmory was hit by the sudden beam, not feeling much from the attack, and turned his head towards the coward who decided to attack him like that. And thus he was unable to do anything as the flaming punch hit him in the stomach, doubling him over as the pain wracked his body. However it didn't stop the man from once more headbutting the Diggersby, this time driving him down into the ground. Stumbling back the Skarmory turned towards Nine and scoffed, and that's when he noticed the fire. "That hotheaded moron." He said.

The Rhyhorn that attacked Gwen felt so proud of himself. Unfortunately he was so proud that the flaming orbs struck him no problem, inflicting burns across his body.

Gwen blushed as she looked up at Clotilde. "U-um yes, I am...er, thank you." She flinched as a pain in her stomach shook her body.

"Are you ok?"

She frowned. "Lok, you shouldn't be here, you need to get out!" The fire was spreading once more, and Gwen finally noticed it, from the smell of burning books. "Oh this is terrible!" Thankfully it seemed most of the civilians had escaped during their distraction, though the guard was nowhere to be seen. She looked at Clotilde again in embarrassment. She was still unused to being saved and even less used to...being carried. "You can...let me go I can..." She flinched again from the pain. "A-ah. I can move on my own..."

Al's Thunderpunch met Salvatore's sneering face. Or rather it would have, had Salvatore not set up another Protect to prevent it. The Honchcrow would have retaliated but the fire took his attention. With a sigh Salvatore took the the sky, looking towards the ceiling with a thoughtful expression.

Al realized now would be the time to strike, however....He noticed his men were falling all around him, and this fire....With a glare towards Salvatore the Nidoking went to help one of the Rhyhorn up, trying to signal to the others as well. It was made harder by the smoke that was now billowing around them but his group managed to get back together, some dragging their companions, near the middle of the room.

At a cough from Salvatore, Skarmory spread his wings and crashed through the ceiling, opening a hole in the middle of it.

Gwen blinked in confusion. Was it over? Would it be best to let these criminals just run like that? No, it wasn't her place to stop them, to fight, isn't that right?
Then, why did it feel so wrong...

--------

"I...I don't mean to leave them. I-I said it earlier! I just can't afford to see both Gwen and Lok, especially Lok, be in this mess, so I suggested to you and Nine to lure Al away so the two can leave with that scary maid's help! I...I thought we could disorient him enough in the library to leave and regroup with them later, but..."

Fiona didn't expect all this. She had just thrown out the accusation to get the girl distracted and now she was rambling. And she almost sound....actually regretful.

"I...I wasn't thinking clearly...with how much...it's...this mess is because of me...Al, Salvatore...had we not met them...I just...I just want you to be safe, Fiona! I was panicking...Nine disappeared somewhere, and with the battle happening, I'm afraid that you might get hurt if we stay longer there. I don't want them to harm you, that's it!

I'm sorry...I'm really sorry...I'll promise you once those people stop chasing us, I'll get you back to our friends, no matter what."

Who's chasing them again? Fiona had forgotten about that honestly. She just was concerned about who WASN'T chasing them, this lunatic rambling about how she wants her not to be harmed.

"I...I really don't want to leave them...I just...I just want to make you safe and...happy..."

"That's not possible." Fiona said, without realizing it, in her normal tone of voice instead of the one she had been employing. She stared wide-eyed at Alleria as she realized what she did. No, she can't afford that kind of honesty. "I-I mean it's just so scary around here right now, I don't think I can be safe anywhere right now...m-maybe I'd feel safer with more people around?" She tried desperately to recover from her slip up. Though her words weren't exactly right. She really meant she didn't feel safe anywhere around Alleria.
She could hear noises outside. The rioting, fighting, people running, calls for help, cries of surprise and pain, and gleeful expletives. It seems that the violence was everywhere now. She couldn't very well venture there alone but, perhaps she should knock Alleria out and try anyway....

Team Sexual Tension, Day 8, Xerneas' Sanctum

Xerneas felt sick as the girl gave the reasons for their violence. It made her shake, literally, as she realized just how far people in this world would go to justify taking a life. She watched as the girl went to attack Jabari, wanting to stop her but not knowing what to do without harming the girl. She wasn't fast enough...

Then it was taken out of her hands as Denku leaped in the way.

Jabari hadn't even noticed Bea until the Pupitar took the blow meant for him. This snapped his attention back to the battle at hand, though he couldn't tear his gaze from his sister for long.

"Am I... so desperate to not see... siblings torn apart... I'd help... him?"

The thought was a strange one. Jabari didn't expect to find a common ground with this man. He gave Denku a look of confusion, one that was startlingly soft. Perhaps...

The Absol let loose a Dark Pulse through the area, knocking the Pupitar and Beedrill away, and, unfortunately hitting Dalia as well. Jabari caught her as she fell backwards, surprised from the sudden attack. She was far too soft, far too inexperienced, to be anywhere near a battle.

It reminded Jabari of how this all started.

---

"Hey man maybe take it a little easier, she might actually break." The Luxray said to his Pyroar companion, looking as the latter continued kicking the tiny Blitzle girl who was in the mud, bruises spreading all over her body.
"Not like it matters, there's hundreds where she came from. This far away from the King, ain't nobody gonna care if another random peasant bites it. Get with the program man, didn't you hear bout those guys who killed a whole family of them cause they wanted to practice on living targets? No? Well exactly. It's how it is, dumbass."
"Yeah...yeah I guess so. Just, ya know, might as well have some actual fun before..."

"Ooooh that's it? Well of course, idiot, why didn't you say so?"
The two shared a laugh, which was interupted as a rock smacked the Pyroar in the head. They whirled around to see a boy, another Blitzle, standing, shaking, staring at them. "Look at this, another uppity brat." The Pyroar said as they approached. "You kinda look like her, related? Pfft, how precious. I suppose it's time you learn your place too."

"T-try it!" He said. "I'm gonna be the strongest Zebstrika in the world and then I'll show you!"
"Heh, fine, be the strongest. The Champion of the Zebstrika. Champion of Trash! Fitting title."
The two beat the boy, beat him until he could hardly move, and then, worn out from their actions, moved on.
Jabari felt his sister's hand on his cheek and looked up at her. "Sorry...sister. I couldn't do anything, again..."

She shook her head, fighting back the tears. "It's okay brother, what you did was amazing." She smiled at him. "You're my hero you know."
Jabari closed his eyes. As much as it felt good to hear that, it only hurt him more. He was no hero. A hero would be able to fight back. A hero would be able to stop them. A hero would change the world. "You're the hero, Dalia, you can stay so unbreakable during all this. Me....no...not yet. But I will be. I promise you, sister, I'll be a hero you can be proud of!" No matter the cost....

----

Jabari, shaking his head, looked again at his sister, then at the others, and finally, Xerneas. He helped Dalia to her feet and spoke. "I will not continue this now. But I won't stop. I will accomplish my goal. Not today. But eventually. I will not be beaten again." With that he took Dalia's hand and began to leave the clearing.

Team Mac, Day 10, Near Crystal Lake

Mac felt a weird mixture of emotions as Ari made the fire higher. She realized he did it because of her. Which made her feel warm. Warm as in mad. Was he mocking her? Did he think she couldn't handle some cold? But, maybe not, Ari was so...well, stupid sometimes. It was hard to imagine him mocking someone so round-about. Maybe he was actually just...being helpful? Now that was a scary thought.

Mac muttered something that almost somewhat sorta nearly resembled a kind of thank you and rolled over, trying to not show the light blush on her face from the uncharacteristic thanks.

The second blanket made her jump a bit, not having even noticed Suiten. She looked at him and blinked uncomfortably. He seemed so gentle for one she knew was intensely strong. That didn't seem right... "You should be more....cool." She said, struggling to find the right word for it.

Mac didn't take much longer, now that she was warm, to fall asleep. However said sleep was plagued with dreams. Dreams of something powerful watching her, something she desperately wanted to fight and yet, when she finally was able to fight it, crushed her entirely without effort.

----

She woke up in the early morning, firing a thundershock in the air, striking a tree branch and causing it to crash down upon someone else. Wincing at her mistake, Mac jumped to her feet, ready to either help them or fight them, whichever seemed best at the time.

Despite her actions, there was worry in the back of Mac's mind, likely due to the dream, and if one looked they'd notice her eyes flicking to the forest around them, as if expecting something to swoop down upon them.

Team Neo Not Dark, Day 14, One Day From Coldharbour

"Who's next?"

The group certainly didn't expect this hot chick to do something so aggressive. Toxicroak would like it if it weren't for the fact that his buddy was now teetering on the brink of consciousness.

Dora tilted her head in confusion. "Are we...playing a game?" She smiled wide. "Oh I know how to play this!" She thought about the Moonblast that Easter had done and realized she could do something, in her mind, similar, then shot out a Water Gun at the dazed Skuntank and struck him in the forehead, pushing him over the edge and knocking him down, and out. "Yaaaaaaaaaay me!" Dora said with a giggle.

She looked around for Fawkes but realized she had no idea where the other girl had gone. Though there was a cute snowman standing there now. Dora kinda wanted to tackle it.
And so she did.

Meanwhile the group facing them seemed torn. The Carnivine and Koffing both were looking at Easter in fear, seemingly not wanting to attack or really make any moves at all. While the Toxicroak didn't want to attack her just because it might ruin her perfect face. Instead....he looked at Brooke, who hadn't made any action yet. Perfect.

Poison dripping from his hand he charged the Emboar and Jabbed her in the stomach, landing a strong hit onto the girl.

-----

Deoxys' breathing was coming slower than normal, as she approached the city. She knew her target was nearby, but, where exactly?

A roar sounded. A pulse of intense energy struck the wall of the city, blowing it apart.

Deoxys had a hunch they knew now where Kyurem was.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adarid City / ~

"No, you're very clearly not alright." Clotilde chopped Gwendoline lightly on the arm, making the latter wince again. Her choice of words were as polite as before but her voice was becoming increasingly stern and annoyed. "Please stay still. Any further movement and I will find it hard to fulfill what was requested of me."

The library was in flames, again for reasons beyond Clotilde's control. She glanced very longingly towards the area where all the fiction were stored at. Those too, were currently burning up. It was truly lamentable that books were the second fastest-burning material in the whole wide world, the first being love. Had she been alone, she would've dived right into the flames to salvage even a single page. She decided very bluntly. She hated fire.

"Come, Lok, let us regroup with that Houndoom individual." As she addressed Lok, she noticed the ghost girl looking at the escaping criminals. "I can discern that you want to pursue them, Gwendoline, but reconsider. None of us can afford to even put up a proper fight right now. Is it not enough that they're leaving the library?"

pl37ikL.jpg?1

b78LOZW.png

Fryst

Her rouse looked like it had some sort of effect on her...probably helped that what Cabrakan was spewing was also utter nonsense.  When he let it slide that that stupid flute was even involved in this whole situation, Taiga could barely stop herself from dumping a waterfall over nitwitlick's head!

"It does not matter. They are under arrest, and zat is zat. Put your hands on your head and come with me, at once!  Not you. I do not think you did anything wrong yet. But you, Sharpedo, and you, Scizor, and especially you, Rotom, alleged pirate, you all are to come with me." 

"Tch..." Taiga sneered to the side.  Even though she had put up the thickest of facades, this agron had caught wind of her act.  Aggravating.  However, Taiga had no intention of actually going to jail anytime soon.  After all, there was no poke to be made sitting in a cell!  She peered from side to side...the odds were horrendously stacked against her.  Guards were all over the place, and this big lug was blocking her path.  Her teeth started to grind harder and harder.  

"Damnit..." she thought to herself, "If I ever see that Sevda's face again...I'll make sure to mess it up real good!"  The only one that would have had even an inkling that Isole was a supposed pirate would be that damn arceusmas ornament.  Taiga thought she had blown her suspicions off course...but alas, this was not the case.  She would have to take better acting classes next time...even that tree was able to see through her cleverness!  Eventually, Taiga's mouth loosened up, and the grinding halted.  She stuck out her wrists towards the Agron and sighed.

"Ahhhhhhhh...the mighty Maka has been taken in at last!  The people of Fryst are safe again!  Put the shackles on me copper, I surrender peacefully.  Fufufu!"  Taiga followed Isole as she shrugged back at Scarlet.  She was probably the only thing keeping Taiga from attempting to escape...no point in getting her armor all dented up for nothin'.

Adarid Library Team Karaoke

"Welcome back. Did you find the other two?" Before he could answer her question, however, he had finally noticed that the building was burning down. "Lok, you shouldn't be here, you need to get out!"

"No, Gwen. We need to get out of here" The fire seem to spread like crazy all around them, engulfing the room in smoke. Through the smoke he was able to notice a figure shifting through it and seemingly out of the library. It would be very difficult for them to pursue them - not that Lok wanted to do that. He also couldn't see any trace of the civilians. They must of escaped among the chaos. "Come, Lok, let us regroup with that Houndoom individual." 

"Huh? O-oh, right. Coming!" He had gotten lost in thought looking around. Once the group was together, he spoke up to answer the question Clotilde asked him early. "So I didn't find the others. Instead, I found a huge hole through the wall, which leads me to believe they escaped somewhere. Now, I was gonna suggest we follow suit through the hole, but..." he turned his head towards the flames, specifically those that were now burning the stair case. He had no doubt that, if they were to try and go up the stair it would collapse under their feet "...it might not be the best idea now, considering our circumstances. Still, we should get out of here and look for them..." He was still worried about Alleria being alone with Fiona. He still didn't trust Fiona, even if Gwen did.

Fryst Team Showdown

"I do not understand. What ez this...rod?" Interesting. So the king hadn't told what seemed to a very important person. She wondered who else inside the palace didn't know about the rod. "It does not matter. They are under arrest, and zat is zat. Put your hands on your head and come with me, at once!" Her tone shifted into one of authority. "Not you. I do not think you did anything wrong yet. But you, Sharpedo, and you, Scizor, and especially you, Rotom, alleged pirate, you all are to come with me." Scarlet grit her teeth. The whole situation seemed to be going south, as there was no feasible way for all of them to escape. "Ahhhhhhhh...the mighty Maka has been taken in at last!  The people of Fryst are safe again!  Put the shackles on me copper, I surrender peacefully.  Fufufu!" Even Taiga seemed to be at a lost as to what to do, as she turn to Scarlet and shrugged. She sighed and follow suit quietly, thinking about how to get out of this situation. And then, it hit her. It probably wouldn't work, but it was better than not trying. She stop walked forward and shouted "I demand to see an attorney!" She stood up tall before continuing onward. "Do I not have the right to one? As far as I'm concerned, we haven't broken any laws. All I know is that apparently you have a 'warrant' for her arrest, but under what grounds?" She would be staring the Aggron right in the eyes if she were to have turned around at the sudden outburst. "Can we at least get an explanation for why we're being arrested?"

kMykmrI.png

Ari fell asleep soon after making the fire bigger, but Suiten was still awake to hear Mac's words. Her mumbled thank you, and what she said to him. "You should be more....cool."

Cool? Oh, that word, yes, cool. He felt a bit troubled. He still had a ways to go before he could be cool. But when that day came, he would be the coolest. Oh yes, he would shine brighter than any star out there. Blushing a bit at his impassioned thoughts, the Samurott closed his eyes and drifted back to sleep.

--

In the morning, Ari's peaceful sleep was rudely broken by the crackle of a thundershock, and the bonk of a tree branch hitting his skull. "Owie..." he muttered, holding his head and wincing. Looking up, he noticed that it seemed to have bounced off him and smacked into Kazo as well. "Double owie." Then, realizing the cause of this, he stood up quickly, intent to give Mac a piece of his mind when he looked at her and saw her limp body soaring into the air from the water. Shaking his head, returning to the present, the lion decided to grumble instead, "Geez, just cuz you're awake doesn't mean you need to wake us up too," which was a bit ironic considering he was an early riser himself. He had often irritated his uncle James with his antics, but he loved watching the sunrise, and his parents didn't like to wake up early either.

Suiten, meanwhile, pretended he couldn't hear what was going on. One more minute... he thought.

tRCh4Z6.png

8mvNFQT.png

"Are we...playing a game?" Dora smiled wide. "Oh I know how to play this!" She shot out a Water Gun at the dazed Skuntank and struck him in the forehead, pushing him over the edge and knocking him down, and out. "Yaaaaaaaaaay me!" Dora said with a giggle.

Less angry than he was before, Easter couldn't resist patting the girl on the head for a second before setting his stance, eyes narrowed. He missed her tackling the random snowman, too focused on the enemies. Good, they were afraid. They should be very afraid. Unfortunately, that also meant none of them wanted to face him. Instead, the Toxicroak performed a Poison Jab on Brooke. Ugh, one of my least favorite moves, he thought. His physical defense wasn't the best compared to his special defense.

Still, he couldn't help but be a bit concerned for the Emboar, but not overly so--after all, despite her unfortunate propensity to avoid violence, she was a fighting type, and a final evolution at that. She wouldn't be taken down in one hit. Deciding to leave the Toxicroak to her, he looked between the Carnivine and the Koffing. The Koffing was more dangerous to him, but the Carnivine was more dangerous to Dora. Then again, she wasn't anywhere near the frontlines. Still, he didn't want either one teaming up against any of them.

"Do you still want to...play?" he asked them, using Dora's words. Obviously, the Toxicroak did, but he was otherwise occupied. Loading a Swift, his body swirled with stars just waiting to be unleashed. They glowed a faint pink, unlike normal Swift stars, due to his ability coming into play. Oh, he so hoped they would. He was feeling very frustrated, after all, and it would only be good to release some of that pent-up energy in...play.

EOlaaCE.png?1

Nine was bracing for the worst. Having just struck the skarmory with his attack, it had worked as he planned for a diversion, giving the Diggersby the opportunity to strike the Skarmory with its fist. Of course, there was no way that alone would sway their battle, as the Skarmory just managed to knock the guy out anyway, but it was never meant to. Looking around, he tried to tell if there was anyone else that would be an immediate threat to him, or if the Skarmory was it. While he was ready to get into this fight, it seemed that everyone had to start pulling out for one very important reason. Looking to the side, Nine saw that there was a large hole in the wall and that from that whole there was fire spreading just about everywhere. Letting out a sigh, Nine felt a bit dissatisfied with this turn of events.

This was a place where he had come to for the past seven years. It wasn't a place that was like home or anything, but it was definitely one of his favorites along the journey. A somber look passed over his face as he continued to watch the flames spread. In two days, the librarian of this place was gone and the building itself seemed to follow. Hm. Thinking more on it, Nine realized just how ridiculous these past two days had actually been for him. He had made a king, two gang leaders and a godslayer angry with him. Maybe Adarid wasn't such a good place to keep searching through.

Putting his focus back more on the situation at hand, he still felt that his decision was the right one, if not the most problematic one. As Gwendoline was recovering from the damage she sustained and the aggron maid was doing her best to lessen the burden on her, the group seemed ready to head out. Of course, there was something unfinished here and he couldn't very well leave just yet. When Clotilde had mentioned if them leaving was enough, though, Nine bluntly stated, "it's not. The only thing that's 'enough' is that we're safe, but that's just for now." In the end, nothing had been resolved and their safety now was practically nonexistent.

After stating that, the group started to get together, wanting to search for Alleria and Fiona. He was definitely still wary of the idea of leaving just about anyone alone with the dragon girl, and there was still something he needed to ask Fiona. However, he still needed to make sure something was resolved before he could go on in good conscience. Letting out a sigh, Nine seemed to be more relaxed than he had been moments prior and looked to address the group. "I need to go make sure the guard is alright," he said, pointing to the gaping hole in the wall. "So you guys can either meet me out there or go on ahead. I'm sure I'd be able to find you if you did." With that, the houndoom stepped away from the group and walked towards the fire.

While it would've normally seemed insane to do so, the fire seemed to not phase the man in the slightest. If anything, as it spread over the body of Nine it seemed to be absorbed into him, and he himself had a faint orange and red glow appear around him. Carrying on through the fire and the flames, Nine went through the whole in the wall and ended up outside the library. Surrounded by the rest of the library complex and just in the brief intersections between them, it was becoming more evident how important taking care of the fire was going to have to be. Looking at the Talonflame, likely recovering from the attack it had done, Nine addressed with a somewhat nonchalant attitude, hands at his side. "Hey, everyone else has already flown the coop, so you should probably get going too."

"I-I mean it's just so scary around here right now, I don't think I can be safe anywhere right now...m-maybe I'd feel safer with more people around?" 

"But that's just silly! Everyone out there were out to get us, and it's going to be hard to get to our friends now, Fiona. And not while both of us are this exhausted. Everything, we all will be fine. Trust me...please?"

Alleria pleaded at Fiona as she went closer to her. She didn't register what the Drapion said earlier apparently, or perhaps she simply refused to register what she said there. Right then, her clothing  was disheveled to some degrees with how much punishment had it endured throughout the day. It wasn't really the right time for it, but Alleria was starting to feel more and more like her body was getting heated up and bothered by the small space the two were in currently. Her breathing became heavier as she stared at the girl before her, the fresh tears on her eyes were drying now.

No, she couldn't do that now. Not while they're like this. As much as her inner voice pushed her to just follow her desire, Alleria stopped herself from going further. But...perhaps she could try making Fiona smile this way? She was clearly mentally exhausted with all the events happening so far and last night...right...it was a bit fuzzy...but...ah,, she couldn't remember it at all. She knew how much it impacted Fiona even if she couldn't remember what exactly happened. But, wouldn't it be selfish of her to ask Fiona to play on her instead of Alleria moving to please her instead? But she couldn't afford to make her afraid now.

It's awkward, but...Alleria decided to strip herself from her clothing. It was a bit sudden, and it wouldn't help Fiona's thought about her being somewhat unstable, but...if she's not guiding her slowly, Alleria doubted Fiona could start helping herself to find a way to her. Illuminated by the few dancing embers of dragon fire spread on the small space, Alleria approached Fiona again, and with some light force behind it, she pulled one of the girl's hand to cop a feel on one of her modest mounds.

"It's soft, isn't it? I know you're stressed...all of this...it's all really my fault...so I think...perhaps if you play using me, you can feel better. So come on now, Fiona. Today, until this is all over, this body is yours entirely."

The faint lighting of the flames made Alleria's own heart beat faster and faster as she uttered those words. She wasn't worried about the crates being burned due to the fire as it was a mystical fire that acted differently. Her eyes were now at Fiona - Alleria gave her a pained smile that expressed all her worries and hopes for the girl as she hoped that perhaps, for just this moment, something could work out between the two.

FipiFwE.png

Poke: 350

Inventory: Poke Puff Bag (empty), Berry Case (contains 5x Spelon Berries)

"I don't think I'd be allowed in Skuldafn... My mother is a Garchomp but... I have no idea what my father is... for all I know, I could be part Ivysaur. Still, I th-think I'd like to meet your parents... I like the idea of being a protector... to help others..., Still, I don't know why we're considered a master race. Fairy Types resist us, are super effective against us, and have less weaknesses than us... That doesn't sound like something a 'master race' would have hanging over our heads... S-sorry, I probably said a bit too much. I have to r-respect the fact you have a clear and decently noble goal... all I want to do is outrun Latios..."

"I heard that fairies were made because we were so powerful, the Legends themselves had to make a countermeasure to keep us in check." The anecdote was punctuated by a long, growling yawn. "Tomorrow we're back on the road. Make sure you get some shut-eye." With that, Kah rolled over and shut her own eyes. Getting that little story off her chest had done wonders to help her get tired for some beauty sleep.

iU8EggM.png

DAY 11...

Kah awoke to the crackle of a small thundershock, her eyelids swinging open as she'd assumed the team was perhaps under attack. As it turned out, Mac had simply fired off into the tree above, resulting in a branch falling and hitting Ari.

"Geez, just cuz you're awake doesn't mean you need to wake us up too."

Well, the whelps are up now. Up and at 'em, me. Slowly, Kah got up to her feet, as if she weren't used to getting up early. She briefly glanced around at her surroundings, before turning her attention to Ari and Mac. Real go-getters, those two. "The sooner we're all up and on the go, the better, right?" Kah yawned.

FxSKOUs.png

Poke: 700

Inventory: Dusk Stone, Moo Moo Milk

Dora had taken out one of the assailants; the Skuntank was down. Good job! The next one down was...Fawkes. Not knocked out like the Skuntank, but tackled to the ground by Dora, causing her Illusion to give in and reveal that the snowman was in fact not a snowman at all, but a Zorua. Her cover had been blown. To make matters worse, the Toxicroak had decided to attack Brooke. She couldn't do anything about that; there was no way Fawkes could fight that guy. What could she do? Run interference? Distract them?

...that could work. It would wear her out pretty good, but Fawkes knew just the distraction. Once again, Fawkes's form blackened and shifted around. It took on a new shape and grew. As the silhouette began growing colors and details, it became clear that Fawkes was turning into the perfect likeness of Easter. And now... Fawkes focused, hard. This was still a technique she had some trouble with in pinches. From her initial body, two illusion duplicates grew and separated themselves from the "first" Easter. Fawkes and her clones then assembled around Easter, with the real Fawkes standing just behind the real Easter.

"Do you still want to...play?"

"Of course they do," one of Fawkes's clones answered.

"Let's oblige them, shall we?"

wA0yiK8.png
Team Showdown
Fryst

"I do not understand. What ez this...rod?" ...not the question Cabrakan was hoping the Aggron would ask, that was for sure. It was evident that she hadn't been informed about what the rod was or what it was capable of. Either that, or the lord had bribed her directly to play dumb whenever it was ever brought up. Cabrakan mulled over how he was going to continue from there. He was sure he was coming at this at the right angle a few seconds ago

"It does not matter. They are under arrest, and zat is zat. Put your hands on your head and come with me, at once!" the Aggron's tone switched to a more confident and authoritative one as she addressed Scarlet, Taiga and Isole, before turning to Cabrakan again, "Not you. I do not think you did anything wrong yet. But you, Sharpedo, and you, Scizor, and especially you, Rotom, alleged pirate, you all are to come with me."

And with that, Scarlet, Taiga and Isole were forced into movement, the guards obviously wanting to guide them inside the tower so they could imprison them. Cabrakan was starting to think that Aggron's confusion was only a facade. Or perhaps her confidence was the facade? Wait, no... that would be a long shot. In any case, there were really only two options for Cabrakan: either he could follow everyone inside, stealthily or otherwise, or he could try once more to reason with the Aggron into getting him a word with the lord like he already asked for. He decided on the latter, figuring the former would be his back-up plan.

"Everyone just... stop for a moment, please!" Cabrakan exclaimed towards the guards, causing them to hold their positions, before turning to their captain, "I'll make this request once and once only. I need you to tell the lord that there's a man who speaks of the rod I just told you about, and either bring him here, or have him summon me so that we can converse in private. And then we can talk about the Rotom's allegations as a pirate."

This was his last attempt at going through the Aggron. If it failed, then he was gonna have to breach into the tower the hard way...

Kazo listened to her response. Dragons being so strong faeries were created to counter them? Well, if that wasn't proof that someone hated him, then he didn't know what was. With a sigh, he closed his eyes, curling up into a ball. He was afraid to go back to sleep. He really didn't want to go through those memories again... but his body wouldn't let him stay awake. He closed his eyes, and finally drifted off to a dreamless sleep.

Only to be woken up a few hours later by a tree branch smacking him between the legs, flipping through the air and smacking him in the face. With a whimper and a groan, he slowly rolled over and sat up. 

"Ow...," He muttered. Shaking his head, he looked around. It seemed the branch somehow hit Ari, and then hit him twice. Damn, this branch was pure evil. He picked it up and quickly dug a hole, burying it. He needed to do this before it gained sentience and tried to kill them all. 

The Team Formerly Known As Sexual Tension, Day 8, Xerneas' Bachelorette Pad

It seemed that Jabari and his sister had been able to leave without any trouble. Something Xerneas was extremely grateful for. However her work was not quite done yet. She looked towards the wounded warriors about her and wordlessly began to heal them all. It took some time, night had fallen hard by then, but they would have recovered from all wounds inflicted upon them during the battle. "I am happy to see none are harmed. Sadly there is another place not so lucky. I must go to them, and do what I can...I may not be Hoopa but I, too, have some abilities in transportation. Everyone please sit still."

The trees stirred and glowed with a bright pink color, wind rustled through the leaves, howling louder and louder....Until it suddenly stopped. Nothing seemed to have changed but, if one were to look to the stars, they'd realize their position were different.

It turned out Xerneas had brought them directly to Pride Rock once more. If they were to go inside they would find the battle over....with many casualties. Including the late, great, King Richard. His wife knelt beside him. Sorrow but also strength on her face. She would have to lead them in this trying time, until they could find a suitable king. She greeted the newcomers solemnly, thanking them for bringing Xerneas to them, who had silently began the work of healing the wounded.

It seemed that they had fought bravely, but they would have been lost if not for a traveler, a very hungry Infernape, who had assisted them in the end.

As it was the forces of Pride Rock were greatly weakened but they would stay strong.

According to the Queen, Richard passed without regret, glad to give his life for his people. However he did have one thing to say before death. "I only wish I could have seen my son, sweet Ariel, once more...But he will be okay...as long as he remembers who he is..."

When everything was said and done, Xerneas informed the group that they could transport them across the land, if they so wished it, and it seemed that this would be the end of their group as it was.

Team Karaoke, Adarid City, Day 10

"Please stay still. Any further movement and I will find it hard to fulfill what was requested of me."

Gwen felt herself blushing. She was being a hassle, wasn't she? "I really bungled this up didn't I?" She said sadly. This wasn't what she wanted. She wasn't that type of Gijinka and yet she had attacked when she could have ran. She would have to be more careful. Perhaps this Clotilde girl could help with that? She seemed so stalwart and, in Gwen's eyes, kind of cool.

"I can discern that you want to pursue them, Gwendoline, but reconsider. None of us can afford to even put up a proper fight right now. Is it not enough that they're leaving the library?"

"Of course...I...I don't want..." Did she? She did, in a way, want to continue. She closed her eyes and just let her body relax. She had to keep her mind off of that. It wouldn't do her any....she found herself falling asleep.

And that's when the nightmares started. Darkness, a horrible darkness, and claws and tendrils and tearing and shadows all over her. Images that were at once random and horrible. In the waking world any paying attention to her would notice the cold sweat that was forming on her body. The pained expression on her face. And the whimpering.

If they were to look for Nine they would discover that he went though the hole created by the Talonflame. The flames around that area had seemed to die down somewhat, strangely, and, when they found Nine it would be to see the Talonflame holding the guard from earlier by the throat.

"Hey, everyone else has already flown the coop, so you should probably get going too."

The Talonflame looked Nine up and down and smiled sweetly. "Worried about little ol me, I like you, I won't beat your ass in that case." He noticed the group approaching and sighed. "I wish we could chat more handsome. Here, a gift." He threw the unconscious guard at Nine and took off into the air, joining his two companions who were flying far from the scene.

The building behind them continued to burn, and Gwen still had not awoken, however a small squad of Gijinka, mostly Squirtle, had arrived on the scene and were trying to put the fire out.

---

Fiona tried hard not to scoff at the irony of Alleria asking for Fiona of all people to trust her. However that scoff turned into genuine shock as Alleria began to strip, and place her hand...there.

She didn't know how to respond. So she stood there for several minutes, feeling the heat coming from the girl's flesh, and shaking slightly with confusing emotions. In the end Fiona pulled her hand away awkwardly and sputtered out some babble. "I. That is. I think I might...have a headache." She winced at the ridiculous "excuse". She also winced simply because she felt she had to give an excuse. "Maybe I should just lay down now...yeah, that sounds good." She sat down, against the wall, and brought her knees to her chest, resting her head on them and closing her eyes.
She had wanted to hurt Alleria. She could easily have destroyed the girl then and there and been free.

But...she couldn't. Why? WHY? Fiona didn't have the answers.

"Ahhhhhhhh...the mighty Maka has been taken in at last!  The people of Fryst are safe again!  Put the shackles on me copper, I surrender peacefully.  Fufufu!"

The Aggron smiled. Though no one could see it under her mask. Finally something that the handbook covered. "Shackles aren't needed, just follow me."

"I demand to see an attorney! Do I not have the right to one? As far as I'm concerned, we haven't broken any laws. All I know is that apparently you have a 'warrant' for her arrest, but under what grounds? Can we at least get an explanation for why we're being arrested?"

She had to struggle not to pull out her handbook to figure out this word "attorney". It sounded like some foreign word, not one that she had heard used in Fryst, nor her hometown of Adarid, before. But one thing was clear and that was...

"I'll make this request once and once only. I need you to tell the lord that there's a man who speaks of the rod I just told you about, and either bring him here, or have him summon me so that we can converse in private. And then we can talk about the Rotom's allegations as a pirate."

They weren't going to come in easily. The Aggron turned back to Scarlet and raised her hand, dropping a rock slide onto the girl and stunning her for a moment. During which three guards surged forward. Two grabbing her by the arms and the other standing behind, and they pulled Scarlet along with them. The Aggron, meanwhile, placed her hand on Taiga and Isole's back and, much more gently, guided them inside. Before the door closed she responded to Cabrakan. "I will inform his lordship. Please wait."

The door closed behind the group, once they were all, sans Cabrakan, inside. The area they entered was brightly lit, with a high ceiling, stone walls, and a two spiraling staircases that went upwards on the right, downwards on the left. There was a desk in the middle of the room where a lone Gijinka sat. As they entered he glanced up. "Finally. Bring them to the dungeon, Silver, will you?" The girl nodded and led the group down the stairs to the left.

The staircase had a thin covering of ice on it and the group had to be careful not to slip and fall as they continued down. Though the Aggron known as Silver seemed not to have much trouble on it. They went down for what seemed like several minutes until they reached a trapdoor, which Silver opened up to reveal a ladder that she asked the group to descend.

At the bottom were empty jail cells, four large square rooms separated by metal bars, each with a guard next to the door. Silver led them to the nearest and, nodding at the guard, ushered them into the cell before closing, and locking, the door.

Team Mac, Day 11, Outside Crystal Lake

Mac was, actually, quite embarrassed. She was tensed, ready to fight if they laughed at her for her little slip up. And then...

"Geez, just cuz you're awake doesn't mean you need to wake us up too,"

She breathed out a sigh of relief and decided to roll with it. "Well I just thought you all could use some help! I woke up so well I thought you might want to, too!" She smiled at him, face slightly red, as she turned attention to Suiten. She nudged him with her foot. Over and over. Until he stirred. If he took longer she would try and lift him up. "We gotta goooo!" She said, excited. They weren't far from Southshore after all. A new experience, a new place, awesome!

She was bouncing in place, from one foot to the other, as she watched the group get ready. The entire time she was urging them to hurry and, the moment they were all set, she took off running along the pathway towards Southshore again. It seemed that she was intent on going as fast as possible down the path, without any regard for potential dangers.

Team Neo Not Dark, Day 14, One Day From Coldharbour

The Koffing, while he resisted Easter's hit, was abysmal at taking the types of attack called special and he was seriously injured by the surprisingly powerful Sylveon. Meanwhile Carnivine, having seen what Easter could do, and NOT resisting the hit, was hurt almost as badly despite being stronger. However his reaction was a bit more than what would seem warranted.

He realized, even if Toxicroak beat that Emboar this time, that this crazy lady could cause him serious injury if he kept fighting her. He was debating continuing anyway, in the hopes that two on one would win out....until suddenly more of them came out of nowhere. And so he dropped to the ground, almost comically. "Oh woe is me!" he cried out. He didn't know what it meant but he had seen actors shout it when a death scene happened so he assumed it was what was meant to be said. And then he flopped fully, arms akimbo, as he played dead.

The snowman was Fawkes! What a twist! "Fawkes I didn't know you were made of snow!" she said, watching with amazement as the girl transformed into the pretty lady or something like that. It was quite the exciting event for young Dora. But the more exciting one was about to come...

Brooke doubled over as the poison seeped into her body, and the Toxicroak grinned. Revenge was a dish best served cold after all. He raised his arms, brought his fists together, and dropped them down upon the back of Brooke's head. The girl was hit with a critical strike and dropped to the ground, blacking out.

Dora's eyes widened as she rushed to Brooke, accidentally knocking the Toxicroak over as she did so, and knelt beside Brooke. "No no no being hurt is bad, get up, no no!" She said, nudging Brooke, wishing for something to heal the girl with, and keep her stable, but having nothing on her person to help.

EOlaaCE.png?1

When the Talonflame had taken notice of him, Nine's expression remained serious, yet his body was relaxed. While he was ready to get into a fight if needed, he was relieved to see that the fire bird wasn't in the mood to do so at the moment either. With a smirk appearing on his face as the Talonflame talked about chatting he said, "I'm sure it'll be a pleasure when we can." Moving to the side and stretching out his arm, in order to catch the guard as he was tossed over to him, Nine then watched as the bird flew off to join the rest of Sal's gang. As he watched them all fly off he suddenly realized that he hadn't had the best luck with flying types these past two days. Regardless, he turned to see the squad of squirtles that had come over to deal with the fire, walking over to them with Bruce in tow. "Yo, can you make sure this guy gets back alright, thanks." Without even waiting for them to respond to his offer, he just forced the unconscious body of Bruce onto the fire fighting gijinka.

Hands clean of that whole mess, Nine walked over to the rest of the group. While two of them had seemed fine, he looked to see that Gwendoline had been resting on Clotilde, with face that all too full of pain and discomfort. While it hadn't truly been that long, the day's events certainly felt quite the contrary. With the fights having resolved themselves, Nine realized that the endless amount of running had slightly fatigued him, and that finding a place to rest would likely be for the best. "Well," he started, "we should probably lay low now." Looking more to Lok he said, "I know you want to find Alleria and Fiona, but I'm not sure we can afford it right now. Gwendoline's out right now and I think the longer we stay wandering the streets the more dangerous it gets. After all, can't imagine anyone would be happy to see us."

In all honesty, Nine was not the most keen on finding them. More specifically, Alleria. He had met all kinds of people in his life, and ones that were prone to fighting weren't exactly a new concept to him. Hell, his own home was full of people who fought just to pass the time. Alleria was quite different than that. The brutality he witnessed from her went far beyond a thrill from fighting and her execution of the god slayer was still something that unsettled him to think about. How drastically she had been different after that as well, only managed to further unsettle him, and given how Fiona had always seemed terrified of the girl, he knew he was right in his thoughts. A person like that would only be trouble to be around, and so he had wanted to get far from her. With that decision in mind, Nine turned away, thinking of places that they could go as he felt this feeling gnaw at him. 

Sighing in resignation he said, "well, once we find a place to lay low, I can probably go and try to find them myself. But first we have to get safe." He couldn't leave Fiona alone with someone like that. He didn't quite know what her deal was or where exactly she came from but he felt like only bad things would come of her staying with the dragon by herself for any longer. With one final look to the rest of the group he just asked, "sound good?"

yCrzb88.png
Remnants of Team Sexual Tension
Pride Rock

"You idiot, Denku!" Beatrice yelled... or tried to, but settled for more punches instead, "I had him right where we needed him and you're just gonna let him walk? WHAT THE funk IS EVEN...??!!"

She was about to ask what could possibly could be wrong with the Pupitar, but she only just finished mouthing what she wanted to say before she realized that she couldn't even hear her own voice. She clasped her hands over her throat, eyes widened, wings beating wildly and color drained of her skin. She pointed towards it desperately but, never having been good with charades, Beatrice had no idea what anyone would make of it. Noticing that Jabari was about to leave, she ran over to pick up her lance again, but as she turned around, he was gone. And he'd seemingly taken his sister with him as well.

At this point, everyone was healed of all their physical injuries, but Beatrice still found herself unable to speak. It was evident that wearing her throat out with all her yelling that she was trying to do had taken a psychological toll as well. After healing everyone, Xerneas transported them back to Pride Rock, where they could see the aftermath of the battle that had taken place there. There had been so much death and destruction. Beatrice felt guilty for ever siding with James, and with Richard gone, she was finally starting to understand how detrimental his death would become. His only regret was that he couldn't see his son Ariel one last time. It was decided then; Beatrice would redeem herself by finding Richard's son and, once she figured out how to communicate again, tell him everything about what happened here. It was then that she remembered that her mother, Lulu, had been using sign language for as long as she could remember, and there may have been a few key signs that she'd picked up on. There was no way in Yveltal's domain that she could make a long-winded speech this way, but it was worth a shot.

'So... I... heard... you... like... Mudkip...?' she shook her head violently, not wanting to sign anything like that. Beatrice tried again.

'I... want... to... go... home...' this was a little better, but not quite what she wanted to sign for anyone either... certainly not Denku, since otherwise she'd never hear the end of it. In any case, at least she was starting to get the hang of sign language as a whole. She signed this next phrase a little faster.

'Maybe this is for the best,' Beatrice shrugged her shoulders. She'd definitely have to practice this fine art of sign language in the future, since it was very possible that she would never be able to find her voice again. Alternatively, she could find someone who'd mastered the language so that they could teach her all the words that she would ever need to know at any given time. Right now, though, Xerneas had offered to take the others elsewhere. Beatrice was the first of the quartet to let the Life Gijinka where she wanted to go from here, and she had one simple request to be fulfilled.

'Can you take me to find the king's son?' she signed, but when Xerneas replied that she didn't know where he was, Beatrice had to think about where she'd want to start her search... but then all of a sudden she knew exactly where to begin, 'In that case, please take me to Southshore,'

Of course, she was supposed to sign that she wanted to go to Ogren, but she wound up signing the name of the wrong town.

Items Re-Equipped: Poisonous Lance x1

wA0yiK8.png
Team Showdown
Fryst

"I will inform his lordship. Please wait," with that, the Aggron headed inside the tower. But it didn't change anything about the situation that the others found themselves in. He looked towards Scarlet's direction, shrugging his shoulders and giving her an 'I tried' look, before she, Taiga and Isole were inevitably guided into the tower, in which they would be imprisoned until a trial would be conducted the next day. Then came the hard part: waiting.

Cabrakan crossed his arms and remained where he stood, idly pondering about what everyone as a team could have done differently. Although he had no qualms with the prospect at the time, the first thought he had was that he should've rejected Isole's request to join them. That wouldn't have worked, as it would be two against one. Perhaps he should've contributed a bit more towards ensuring Isole's escape? It would've helped, but not only would it have only delayed the inevitable, but Cabrakan would've wound up joining the others, and it would've been infinitely better if at least one of them was still on the outside in the long run.

And then he wondered if the team should've made an effort to procure a meeting with the lord earlier, before this fiasco came to light.

Hindsight was useless to Cabrakan. He had to deduce the options that he had in which to free Isole and the others right then and there...

Alleria waited, she waited for Fiona to do something to her. She was ready for anything. No matter the kind of abuse she would receive, no matter how Fiona would lash out at her, she was ready to take it all in for the girl's sake. She could feel the grip on her breast became tighter for a moment, although perhaps that was just her feeling. However, nothing happened. Despite it being what she wished to happen to her now, nothing came from Fiona as the girl withdrew her hand from Alleria's skin.

"I. That is. I think I might...have a headache."

Alleria stared at her, puzzled. She didn't look like she was having a headache, but perhaps it came from the fatigue of running away all day. However, even so she couldn't help but to raise her eyebrows in concern of how the girl winced. Alleria suspected that she was lying. No, that couldn't be it. She was just not in the mood for doing anything. Alleria refused to believe that the girl before her, her lover, had lied to her about this. No, despite how much she wished to start assaulting her for that lie now, she refused to believe that the lie was anything more than a harmless quip for the sake of both of them.

"Maybe I should just lay down now...yeah, that sounds good."

She went to a nearby wall and curled herself there, preparing to take a rest. Perhaps that was right. It would be best for both of them to rest to clear their head. They would need it if they wished to return to their friends tomorrow. She was still feeling hot and bothered, but forcing her sheer force of will to stop herself from making any advances, she decided to lie near Fiona. She also needed to take some rest. It was hard, with how much she worried of sudden attacks from any of the mobs and even after she turned off the flames dancing around the two, she was still quite worried. Ah, but she couldn't afford to worry too much. Fiona's right, she probably looked quite messed up now. Finally relaxing herself, she considered to embrace Fiona as she slept, but the awkwardness of their position quashed that urge.

"Have a nice rest, Fiona. Once again, I'm sorry for everything."

It was a rough awakening.

Fjanna opened her eyes, and everything became confusing. She had awoken in a cavern of sort, where many dead bodies lie. Perhaps a battle had happened there. However, even more odd was how she was stark naked, and her head was aching badly. It was odd, and the first thing she checked was the area between her legs. It was clean, no blood or foreign substance was there. So that wasn't why she's there and naked. Her staff was on her side, thankfully, however she was surprised to see that alongside her, a Beedrill, a Pupitar, and an...ah, probably a dark type, woke up alongside her there. On another part of the room however, she saw a majestic lady in blue. The aura surrounding her clearly meant that she was a legend. At first, Fjanna couldn't recognize her, but a name flashed on her mind as she stared at her more.

Xerneas, the Bringer of Life.

What did she have to do with anything? Another thing she soon noticed was that of a deceased Pyroar on another part of the place. A female Pyroar knelt before the body. He looked like he was clearly a royalty, and even after death, Fjanna could feel his greatness emanating from his mortal coil. She approached the widow and gave her a sad smile, and knelt on her side to offer some prayers for the great man the place had lost. Prayer to whom? Fjanna couldn't be sure. She couldn't recall anything. But even then, she wished that her prayers would reach someone up there, someone that would understand the words that she cried out.

Soon though, Xerneas informed them about how she was able to send the four of these strangers to anywhere on Adarid. That made Fjanna pause for a moment, trying to figure out where she was supposed to go. She was supposed to look for the Golden Phoenix now, but she was feeling so lost, and for a reason she couldn't understand, a feeling of emptiness filled her chest. It was like a faint voice calling out to her, and from the depth of her memories, something surfaced. After the Beedrill that was apparently speech-impaired finished with Xerneas, Fia moved forward, not being too bothered with how she was facing such an important person while being stark naked.

"I...I have little idea of what is going on, and perhaps for my sake, I would rather not know anything about why am I here. However...I need to clear my head a bit. It's hurting really badly now...even if I feel completely healthy otherwise. But...perhaps if I may, I shall request to go to Fryst. I...I feel like meeting someone there.

It had been a long while. Perhaps I could know where else should I go in my pilgrimage after that."

pl37ikL.jpg?1

b78LOZW.png

Fryst

As Taiga and Isole were being led into the castle, Taiga turned back to see the Agron dropping rocks from the sky to stun Scarlet.  Other guards came to arrest her soon after.  Taiga didn't let it show, but she was definitely irate now.  Her eyes vibrated wildly.

"I'll be sure to pay that back ten times over..." she thought to herself.

As they were led in, certainly more gently than Scarlet was going to be, they were met face to face with a Coffagrigus.  

"Finally. Bring them to the dungeon, Silver, will you?"

Sevda and Silver huh...this place sure was keen with giving it's guards names some alliteration.  They were led to the left staircase, where patches of ice constantly made Taiga almost slip and slide.  One wrong move and she'd probably be taken to the morgue instead of a jail cell.  After being led to her cell, however, she wished that was the case.  They were taken in and the cell door was shut and locked behind them.  Taiga pinched the furrow of her brow.  It was only her and Isole in this cell, so her voice was directed at the other resident of the cell.  

"I should've just swam to coldharbour...I've always done things alone....why did that chromedome have to follow me!"  Taiga turned to Isole.  "Why did you have to go and zap me!  This would've never happened if you just kept your cool!  Isn't that an ice type thing anyways?!"  Taiga stomped her foot as she spoke, almost throwing a tantrum of sorts.  "Tch..."  It seemed she was calming down.  She started to shiver.

"Well...waiting time I guess..."

kMykmrI.png

Despite Ari's grumbling, he got up relatively quickly, bouncing to his feet.

Kah got up as well. "The sooner we're all up and on the go, the better, right?" she yawned. She looked tired too, but seemed ready to face the day with them.

"Yeah, I guess," the Litleo replied after a moment of thought. "But she still didn't have to wake us up that way," he muttered.

"Ow," Kazo groaned nearby, burying the branch that had caused the damage. Good. It was an evil branch. He'd have set fire to it himself if Kazo hadn't buried it.

"Well I just thought you all could use some help! I woke up so well I thought you might want to, too!" Mac grinned, face a bit red.

"How is that 'well?'" Ari asked. The Helioptile seemed to be ignoring him, however, kicking nudging Suiten awake. "We gotta goooo!" she whined.

Suiten groaned and rolled over. When he felt small arms try to lift him, he finally opened his eyes and cast her a bleary gaze. "Whazzat?" It took him a minute, but he was eventually ready to go as well, following the path at a sedate pace. Ari on the other hand was running as well, tail streaming behind him in his excitement. "Woohoo!" he cheered. "Wait, where are we going again?"

--

The next couple of days were relatively uneventful despite Mac's careless start. Ari had been having strange dreams sometimes since they exited the desert a few days back but they had been nothing more than wisps of memory and a familiar voice. He never remembered what it said when he woke up, but he always felt warm and comforted afterward.

Suiten started to run out of berries, so he ended up picking more. Thankfully, none of them were as spicy as the Mac berries, for which he breathed a sigh of relief. He had been avoiding eating those after his mouth started to burn. Later on, a deer ended up biting Kazo, and it took a while for them to get it off of him. However, there were no freak floods, no enemies other than that deer, and food was plenty to be found within the forest. It was, frankly, a relief after the excitement of the last few days. In that time, Ari had recovered from his strangely caring behavior toward Mac, had stopped feeling guilty whenever he looked at her, bouncing back from the stress of the incident with all the resilience of a child.

Case in point. "Your stomach is grumbling again," the lion cub rolled his eyes as they walked. "And I thought I was bad."

tRCh4Z6.png

8mvNFQT.png

Easter hadn't expected his question to be answered by anybody aside from the pair in front of him, much less himself.

"Of course they do," answered one.

"Let's oblige them, shall we?" the other said.

It took him a second, but Easter then realized that this must be the special ability that all Zorua species had. How...useful. He could see why Wes had decided to take the little fox under her wing. Quickly returning his attention to the matter at hand, the Sylveon had been ready to deal out another Swift if the first one wasn't enough when the Carnivine decided to give up, probably intimidated by the sudden appearance of clones. "Oh woe is me!" he cried out, flopping to the ground.

Easter stopped and stared for a second, before shaking his head. It was obvious that his prey didn't want to play anymore. He was half tempted to continue playing until they were nothing but a quivering mess at his feet, but was quickly distracted by Brooke collapsing to the ground, the Toxicroak standing over her, grinning.

Dora ran over to the Emboar, knocking the Toxicroak over as she did so. "No no no being hurt is bad, get up, no no!" Easter frowned at that, a surge of protectiveness rising up inside. She shouldn't have had to see someone close to her get injured like that. Nor should Fawkes. Glancing back at the real Fawkes, he urged her to stay where she was, though he doubted she would listen.

Nodding at one of the clones, and jerking his head at the Koffing and Toxicroak to "guard" them, Easter approached Brooke as well, keeping himself between the enemy and Fawkes the whole time. His brows furrowed as he looked at the Emboar's wound. Looking up, his eyes fixed themselves on the Toxicroak, emotions dulling while his mind sharpened. "Now that wasn't very nice," he chided, expression oddly serene. "You're not very fun to play with, are you?" an eerie blue aura formed around his body. "So let's cut this game short. My patience is ever so thin, after all." His eyes began to glow. Meanwhile, a cloud of violently crackling energy started to form around his hands.

FipiFwE.png

Poke: 350

Inventory: Poke Puff Bag (empty), Berry Case (contains 5x Spelon Berries)

"Yeah, I guess. But she still didn't have to wake us up that way."

"Well I just thought you all could use some help! I woke up so well I thought you might want to, too!"

In short time, the rest of the team (read: Suiten) had been roused from their sleep, and everybody was ready to go. The whelps took off with speed aplenty, eager to get to Southshore and damning the consequences if they were to run too fast. Kah kept her pace more in like with Kazo and Suiten, on the other hand. If something happened, she'd hear, and then deal with it.

iU8EggM.png

The next couple of days had been quiet. Food was easily picked out by Suiten, there weren't any enemies to deal with minus a deer that had bitten Kazo (later becoming Kah's next meal after a spirited hunt on her part), and there weren't any more freak disasters like with that lake. The worst "disaster" Kah had to worry about right now was the growling of Mac's stomach.

"Your stomach is grumbling again. And I thought I was bad."

Things are back to normal with him. Good. This was the perfect time to start. Stopping in her tracks, Kah spoke up in Ari's direction. "Ari, it's time for us to get to work! I wanted to start your training a couple days ago, but I've been getting caught up in this relaxed pace. So, hit me. As hard as you can. Pretend I just spat on the graves of your ancestors if you have to, but hold nothing back. I can take it."

FxSKOUs.png

Poke: 700

Inventory: Dusk Stone, Moo Moo Milk

"Oh woe is me!"

Well...that worked out better than I expected. Fawkes was actually pretty proud of this moment. Sure she hadn't actually done anything violent, but she was able to win a fight on her own (kind of). And then, things went south. The Toxicroak of the gang had attacked Brooke, and it looked like he'd gotten a pretty good hit in. Fawkes couldn't even move in reaction. She was trying to get over how he did that much with one hit. To Brooke of all people! She hadn't known the Emboar for long, but Fawkes knew that Brooke was tough! If one hit from that guy brought her down so easily, without even a type advantage to speak of...

What would happen to me? I'd...die?

"No no no being hurt is bad, get up, no no!"

"Now that wasn't very nice. You're not very fun to play with, are you?"

But if I don't do anything and just stand here...

"So let's cut this game short. My patience is ever so thin, after all."

Brooke might die instead. And Dora, too! Maybe even Easter? No...no! I have to do SOMETHING! What, though? Easter was already setting up for an attack, and...Fawkes knew precisely what to do. The thing she did best. Distraction. "Yes, let's wrap this up," one of the clones commented. With that and nothing more, one of the shadow clones darted forth, fist reared back as if to hit the Toxicroak, before suddenly darting off to the side. Behind it, the other clone, headed straight for the Toxicroak as well, actually did make a swing at the thug, as the second clone closed in as well. Being only illusions, they could of course not hurt the Toxicroak.

But it wasn't like he knew that.

Kazo no longer thought the world hated him. He knew the world hated him. It was the only explanation why deer began to bite him. Seriously? Deer?! They were supposed to be docile creatures! Honestly, he was about to just give up and... well, not go home, he rather be dragged to Hell by Giratina itself then go back there, but at least find a nice town and settle down there. 

"Ari, it's time for us to get to work! I wanted to start your training a couple days ago, but I've been getting caught up in this relaxed pace. So, hit me. As hard as you can. Pretend I just spat on the graves of your ancestors if you have to, but hold nothing back. I can take it."

Oh yeah, training. He supposed he could do that to. He looked down at his legs. Maybe next town over he could buy new weights. The ones he had been wearing were beginning to feel a little light...

Folding his arms, he began a brisk jog... backwards. He said nothing, nor would he answer anyone questioning it. Sure, he looked dumb... but it worked, and that's all that mattered to him.

So, apparently Xerneas could teleport. Huh. Denku couldn't help but entertain some bitter thoughts, like 'Why didn't you teleport away from the battle?'. Though, he had to remind himself it wasn't her fault. It was his own for not being able to stop Jabari. He tried talking it out, but... that didn't work. The rest of the team was far too trigger happy.

The more he thought about it, maybe he should leave this team. He nearly died in a conflict that wasn't his. In fact, he wanted nothing to do with any of this anymore. He just wanted to leave and find his brother, something he was not going to do with Fia dragging him on a pilgrimage or Bea dragging them into battle. Was it selfish? Maybe.

But he nearly died three times over for these people, he felt he earned the right to be a little selfish. 

It seemed the battle had ended at Pride Rock, but with many casualties. Somehow, Denku cared, but not enough for more than an uncomfortable feeling in his chest now and then. It was like it was hard to feel for complete jackasses with a superiority complex. Odd how that worked.

There was one though he didn't like seeing dead. The one decent person on this rock, that being King Richard. Denku felt horrible for him... maybe he shouldn't have ran off to find the Mightyena. No... he should of told him about James. Sure, he more than likely wouldn't be believed, but... it was better than what he did in the end... nothing.

Fia had woken up... and it seemed she had memory loss. Maybe it was for the better. Let her have a fresh start... Denku shook his head, watching as Bea signed that she wanted to go to Southshore... or something about Mudkips, he wasn't too sure. Fia wanted to go to Fyrst. Well, he had a good idea where he needed to go. He needed to go to the next section of the region over... but he didn't want to go to Fyrst with Fia. Taking a step forward, he looked at the Giver of Life.

"Can you... send me to Coldhabour?" He asked slowly. Should he had addressed her by a title? He wasn't sure... "And... I apologize for the banged up job we did against Jabari...," He still hated the way that went down. If only he was better... Turning to the rest of the group, he quietly addressed them. "I'm... sorry. For not being a help, for... everything," He sighed. "I wish you the best on your journeys... and hope that you all find what you're looking for...," Odds were, he would never see any of them again. 

Adarid City / ~
"Yes, let's", with Gwen asleep in her arms, Clotilde followed the two along as the group decided to withdraw to a less conspicuous location. Behind her she felt the heat of the burning wreckage that was once the library she visited often. Now a huge part of that was gone. Years and years' worth of knowledge and archiving reduced to ashes. Not only that, unless she found employment soon she really would run out of methods to acquire new reading material as well now. She hoped next time she visited Adarid the library will be repaired.

Somehow leaving the city, her original motive, seemed like a more distant and ephemeral goal than ever before. What exactly had happened today and what those events would entail for the future, she still could not quite wrap her head around. In front of her were two (three counting the one sleeping) individuals who she encountered earlier today and before she knew it she was dragged into their adventure, the details of which she feels she did not understand either. And there were still two more individuals currently on the run who they will later rendezvous with. Five ragtag Chasers in total. Why were they together? Why was she tagging along with them? It was purely out of circumstance at first, but after the latest graze against a number of amazing people in the library, it was clear they were involved in some fairly dangerous matters. She felt impelled to mentally evaluate them.

She started with the small boy, Lok. A Rotom. Mild-mannered. Seemed very harmless but also not very impressionable. Unlikely to become her employer unless he manages to acquire a significant amount of money in the near future. For reference, she found time to sneak in a question, "Excuse me, Lok. I could not quite discern from a glance, but how old are you right now?"

The Houndoom man, apparently named Nine, was the flashier of the two. He had a loud presence and seems jovial enough. His demeanor's a little too rugged to suggest financial success however. She couldn't see herself serving him in her mind very clearly. But on second thought, many old rich men in novels had rebellious nephews who eventually inherits their fortune after death at some point early on. For safety's sake, she inquired him about that, "Forgive the rude question, I don't suppose you happen to be related to a fairly wealthy individual who may or may not be ill, are you Nine?"

Gwendoline, the girl asleep in her arms. Gentle in nature, air-headed, but in some areas stubborn. A Mismagius, also unlikely to become a future employer. Or rather, being a Chaser more or less disqualified you from having too much wealth, now that Clotilde thought about it. Perhaps it was for the best to drop that line of thought. She stared into the Mismagius girl's sleeping face, which was slightly distorted in pain. She then noticed a slight dampness to her clothes. Whatever she dreamed about it could not be pleasant; the fatigue from the day's events must have caught up to her. Clotilde had no medical supply left, so the best she could do was wipe the unconscious girl's sweat-covered forehead with a piece of cloth that was formerly a part of her now-torn skirt.

The more she thought about them, the less she could figure out about them. At any rate they were safe to stay with, for now.

Adarid Library Team Karaoke

"I know you want to find Alleria and Fiona, but I'm not sure we can afford it right now. Gwendoline's out right now and I think the longer we stay wandering the streets the more dangerous it gets. After all, can't imagine anyone would be happy to see us." Lok bit his lip, turning to Gwen.  He wasn't too keen on leaving Alleria alone with Fiona at all, but Nine was right. Lok had a hunch that she was having some sort of nightmare - similar to the ones that he gets when he sleeps. "well, once we find a place to lay low, I can probably go and try to find them myself. But first we have to get safe. Sound good?"" Lok sighed, worriedly looking at Gwen. "Ok." He nodded. "Yes, let's" And with that the group left whatever was left of the library.

While on there trip out, Clotilde had asked both of them a question. "Excuse me, Lok. I could not quite discern from a glance, but how old are you right now?" Lok turned to her, placing his right hand on his chin. "I turned 18 about..." he turned to the sky, seemingly counting on nothing "...23 days ago." He smiled at her, flashing a peace sign at her.

Fryst Team Showdown

It seemed that Scarlet's plan had not worked in the slightest, as the Aggron hurled more rocks towards her way. While she was able to Bullet Punch most of them without taking a lot of damage, she hadn't noticed the guards closing in on her. The guards grabbed her by the arms and dragged her into the building. "H-Hey! This is against my basic gijinkan rights! Where's my explanation!" She barked at the guards and the Aggron as they moved there way towards the castle. She turned to Cabrakan, who simply shrugged with a look that seemed to say "I tried". She simply nodded at him, before turning towards the castle.

They were lead into a room where a masked fellow seemed to reside. "Finally. Bring them to the dungeon, Silver, will you?" Scarlet simply kept quite as they were lead down a slippery staircase. She did not have much trouble going down the staircase - mainly because she was being brought down by a pair of guards whom had no issue walking down the staircase. After what felt like an eternity, they were finally lead into their cells. Isole and Taiga were given the same cell to share while Scarlet got the one farthest away from them. She could hear the two talking, but couldn't quite make out what they were saying. In frustration, she punched the wall, leaving a notable crack on it. While not her intent, she noted how hard the wall was and that she was probably not going to be able to break out of here any time soon - at least not with just force. She sat down onto the bed in the cell and let out an audible sigh.

Jjj76h5.png

Upon returning to pride rock, Whisper was treated to some news that was less than ideal. While the king's death did technically release her from her contract with him, and thus mean that she could move on and not waste the effort of tracking down Jabari, it also meant that her idea of establishing the order in the area was also dead. Rather than say anything to the Queen, she chose to remain silent and keep what prayers she had to herself.

When the group finished their business with the king, Xerneas took them aside and revealed that she could send them off to wherever they wanted to go next. She had hoped to discuss where they would be going with the Pupitar before they left, but that was no longer an option. Well, if Darkrai was willing she would be able to find him again. He truly did have the makings of a good assassin, if only she could curb certain aspects of his behavior through training. For now, though, that would have to wait. He wanted to go off to Coldharbour, and he wished them well on their journeys. That brought a bit of a smile to the Assassin's face, though it was covered by the red scarf about her neck.

"Do try not to get yourself killed, Denku." She said. If they met again, she would have more to say. For now, though, she had business elsewhere. "As for myself, I have business in Adarid City. If you could send me somewhere that I could change out of my robes before going where the public will see me, that would be ideal."

Team Karaoke, Day 10, Adarid City

Darkness was beginning to creep onto Adarid City. This would, usually, be when the torches would be lit to give people some light to travel by, especially those going home for the night. But with all that was going on it seemed that the guards who usually tended to this wouldn't be able to. Thus as the light faded the city became eerily dim. This was an Adarid that people weren't usually privy to.

However it was off-set by the fires throughout the city. Mostly centered around the market but also in several other places. Fighting was still breaking out, however, it seemed that it was moving further north. Unfortunately for the group north was where they were. They could hear the sounds of battle getting closer with every passing moment. Though they hadn't quite reached close enough to see.

Gwen stirred in Clotilde's arm, reacting to the girl's touch. She closed her eyes tighter and her lips flattened in a line. It seemed something was paining her greatly...And suddenly her eyes flew open and she screamed.

----

Fiona really did try to sleep. However with the insane girl that close to her she couldn't begin to try. She had an urge. A strong urge. To snap the girl's neck and run from here. Yet something kept her from doing it. Fear? Guilt? Whatever it was it checked her instinctual feeling of fight AND flight. So she stayed there, awkwardly stiff, waiting for it to be over...

Meanwhile, right outside the shack they were in...

Xerneas hadn't quite understood Whispers specific request. She did not know the city layout that Whipser was being sent to. She only could get her to the city.

And so Whisper was the first to be transported. She was wrapped up in a strange, pink, petal-like structure. It was soft to the touch but not pliable in the least. She vanished into the ground and reappeared out of the ground, without disturbing anything around, in an all new city.

She would find herself somewhere near the Eastern market. Right outside a rather unassuming building, perhaps a storehouse.

What was strange, though, was that there were several figures outside of it.

A Weavile, and two Fearow, who were talking among themselves. Whisper couldn't quite make out the words at first but some floated her way. "Yeah I'm sure, two girls, looking pretty cute. We can just go in and take em for the boss right now. He'll totally forgive us for bailing. It's their fault for being so unguarded while the city's at war, am I right?" spoke the Weavile.

"Why did you have to go and zap me!  This would've never happened if you just kept your cool!  Isn't that an ice type thing anyways?!"

Isole looked at Taiga. Her expression was one of defeat, apathy, and acceptance of whatever her fate would be. It seemed she wouldn't answer the girl's accusations at first but, slowly, she frowned. "There is no way she should have been suspicious I was from the S.S. Showdown. Unless someone told her. There's only three people who could have done that. Two of them are here. It's one of your fault. Not mine." With that she sat on the ground, head hung low, and stared at the floor.

Scarlet's punch, while not effective against the wall, did serve to disturb the one other person who had been in the cells. A young Larvesta who had been asleep until the moment Scarlet attacked the wall.

Fia had been the second to be transported. And, unfortunately for her, she appeared right in front of Silver. Seeing this girl, who had suddenly emerged in her city, Silver, always cautious, asked her where she had come from. Unsatisfied with her answer, the Aggron had put her in a prison cell to question her another time. She had worries that this girl was some kind of signal for an invasion, and needed to know how she had so easily pierced their defenses.

----

Cabrakan's wait was much shorter than he had expected. Soon after he made his demands, and his companions were taken away, the door once more opened up.
The first out was the Cofagrigus who had spoken to Silver earlier. Which Cabrakan would recognize as the third, and final, of the Guard Captains. A man that never gave a name and was only referred to as "Sir" by anyone wishing to address him. A strange choice of Guard Captain, this man was known to be efficient but also uncaring and there was absolutely no knowledge of his power. For he never once fought as far as anyone in Fryst knew.

He didn't speak, just eyed Cabrakan with obvious distaste, before stepping to the side.

A tall, regal, Gijinka stepped out of the tower. Flanked by a pair of Poliwrath guards. This was the Lord of Fryst. A man that hardly ever came down from his tower to speak to the people. And yet he had come now. He looked at Cabrakan for a long while before speaking. There was a natural authority that came from the man, something intensely commanding about him. Before Cabrakan could say anything, he spoke. "You know something you should not. Give me one good reason not to have you killed where you stand."

Team Mac, Day 14, Two Days from Southshore

Mac was both annoyed and excited. It seemed that everyone was in a training mode at the moment. They had traveled far, without much trouble, and were now a mere two days away from Southshore. They had stopped to rest at about midday and it looked like Kah wanted to take some time to see what Ari was made of.
While ignoring Mac. Mac was unhappy about that part. She wanted to show off as well! But noooo, Ari gets to have all the fun! Pouting, she looked at Kazo, about to suggest they train...only to see him running backwards. Mac gave him a look of utter confusion, but shook her head and went up to Suiten.

She glared at him for a while and finally spoke up. "Training." She said, before punching him in the chest.

Off to the sides of the path they walked there was something stirring. If anyone paid attention they would hear a noise, some kind of snorting, coming from the rustling bushes.

Bea, Southshore

Map

Southshore. A city in the trees. Sort of. The entire city is peppered with massive, unbelievable so, trees that, many years ago, the first residents of Southshore hollowed out to house themselves. While also making sure to keep the trees alive and thriving. It was a difficult task but, with much assistance, they were able to accomplish their goal. Now the city flourishes as the last stop before entering Eastern Adarid. They don't have a particularly remarkable export, only a skilled blacksmith and a rather well regarded herb shop and stable, but they are a popular location for tourists due to the famous South Inn. Which has the most highly regarded seafood in the region. The city has expanded somewhat during their many years and rope bridges were set up to connect the buildings built high in the trees. A rather strange dock exists in the, sandy, eastern area of the city. It has ferry that transports them halfway across the water that separates Soutshore from the Eastern land. It only goes halfway because the bridge that extends from the east doesn't reach Southshore itself. Some say it's to better protect the city. Some say the dock-owner is just a greedy bastard. In any case this dock was about to become very familiar with one young Beedrill...

Bea, the third to be transported, had a rather unfortunate accident. She wasn't able to correctly explain where she wanted to go, and, so, Xerneas sent her somewhere to the best of her ability. And Bea winded up in Southshore. However not quite. She would appear in midair, just outside reach of the dock, and fall into the water below.

Team Neo Not Dark, Day 14, One Day From Coldharbor

The Toxicroak was super stoked about the damage he had caused. So much so that he was sure he could take whatever this super cute girl wanted to throw at him. When the other...there's more of them? Score! Wait what was it doing? No, punching was bad, he had to teach this girl a lesson. He jabbed the attacking Sylveon...and passed right through her. Some sort of clone, apparently, the Toxicroak realized. 

Looking at the "cute girl" he had been ignoring, he realized his mistake. She fired off a powerful attack, a psyshock, which struck the hapless Poison/Fighting type for massive damage, blasting him, almost comically, through the air. "Not agaaaaaaain" he cried out before landing, face first, into a pile of snow.

The Koffing, last one standing, was determined to do at least something. And so they charged one of the Easter's, the actual Fawkes, and struck her from behind with a simple tackle.

-----

Denku, the last to be transported, was, before he left, spoken to once more by Xerneas. "You tried, in the end, to cease hostilities. For that, I shall grant you a reward. A power that may help you in the future, should you choose to accept it." Without explaining what she meant, Denku felt his body filled with a peculiar knowledge which was trying to fully take hold within him. Should he so choose he could now learn Aromatherapy from Xerneas.

After this he was sent away, to Coldharbor...and what he saw was terrifying. The wall, at the northern end, was blasted open and...

The imposing figure that now hovered over the remains of the Coldharbour wall was none other than the Legendary Ice Dragon, Kyurem. He floated above the ground, a dozen feet up, with an almost bored expression on his face as he watched the citizens of Coldharbour scrambling about.
With a slow, lethargic, motion the Legend drew his head back, gathering energy in his mouth, and launched another Dragon Pulse upon the city.

In an reddish flash, Deoxys, in her speed form, intercepted the blast. In moments the alien’s form changed into a much bulkier, defensive, one. It took the strike, feet digging into the ground beneath to keep from being knocked over, and shimmered with a mirror-like sheen.
A moment later it thrust its chest, where the Pulse had hit, forward and the attack that Kyurem had hit Deoxys with launched back towards him, larger than before.

Kyurem looked entirely unimpressed as the air around it shimmered, showing the strange, cold, aura that was surrounding his body. Then the aura hardened, forming a shield of ice, which took the reflected attack and, as if in a deadly game of catch, threw it right back at Deoxys.
The blast hit the Psychic Legend and drove it further back.
As soon as the attack faded Deoxys began to glow, what damage she had taken starting to recover.

Then Kyurem, in a sudden burst of movement, quite unlike its previous statue-like state, rushed down towards Deoxys.

Deoxys’ eyes widened slightly, not having anticipated this, and shifted back to normal form, intent on moving out of the way instead of taking whatever blow its opponent meant to land.
However Kyurem moved too fast and, with a dark blue aura forming a blade at the end of his arm, Kyurem slashed across Deoxys.

She let out a cry of alarm, a strange sound, a mixture between a warbling noise and a shriek, and was launched backwards into a building by the force of the strike. She hit the wall and crashed right through it.

Kyurem followed, ready to use yet another slash.

Form shifting once more, Deoxys changed into its speed form as Kyurem approached. Instead of merely moving out of the way, Deoxys vanished, teleporting above the Ice Dragon and turning around to face them mid-air.

Once more she shifted into a more aggressive, deadly looking, form. She raised her hands in front of her and a steely energy formed between them before being launched out as though from a cannon.
The attack hit Kyurem with great force and it looked like the great beast was at least hurt by it.
If Deoxys thought that was enough, though, they were mistaken.

Kyurem turned towards the alien, eyes still disturbingly devoid of emotion, and let out a roar that shook the entire city.
He spread his arms and glowing, rocklike, objects formed in an semi-circle above the Gijinka. He then launched these rocks, this ancient power, towards Deoxys.

Deoxys dropped down to the ground to avoid the attack but Kyurem seemed to have anticipated this. As soon as the alien touched the ground, the earth erupted underneath them, and they were caught in a powerful blast.

It was clear that these two monstrous Gijinka had only began this bout. It was also clear that their power was far above anything Coldharbour had experienced before.
And, maybe most importantly, by the fact that a half dozen buildings had already been damaged, along with the ground of the city itself, it was clear the two were paying little heed to the possibility that their battle would destroy the city.

EOlaaCE.png?1

With not much in terms of reservations towards their current situation, the group had begun moving away from the library, beginning their expedition to find some place to stay for the night. As Nine had gone on heading the group and on the lookout, the aggron maid had started to ask a few curious questions to the group. After asking Lok his age, and Lok giving the answer to her, Nine couldn't help but feel a bit of confusion before briefly looking back at the boy and then back to the road. He was eighteen? He certainly didn't look young, but Nine couldn't help but feel that he came off as a lot younger than that. Trying to place his finger on why he started to think that, the maid then asked him an odd question about having a rich uncle. Nine looked back to the girl to say, "can't say I do. Mom was an only child and I can't imagine uncle Abel being any kind of wealthy." He did not press her further on why she had asked such a weird question and figured not to think more on it as the group continued walking through the city. 

It wasn't long before the day had come to its end, night taking over as the sky had grown darker. The streets, while usually lined with torches, was far darker than normal, with the only actual lighting coming from the night's sky and the lights from battle. A bit unsettled by it, Nine continued to try and find a place as best as he could, noting that the sounds of said combat weren't getting quieter the farther they moved. As such, Nine kept his wits about him, trying to remain vigilant for any kind of danger that was around. Eventually, though, his attention was captured by something else. As a loud, panicked, scream came from behind him, Nine's face quickly changed from one of caution to one that held worry and fear across it. Quickly turning around, he saw that no one was actually in any danger at the moment, though that did little to comfort him. Seeing that Gwendoline had awoken from her slumber, another emotion, concern, crossed the man's face.

Going over to her, seeing that she was more in a panic and eyes wide opened, he placed his hand on her head in an attempt to calm her and softly said,"everything's alright. There's no danger, nothing's going to hurt you." . After doing so the ghost girl seemed to look around in confusion, her eyes having an almost glazed look over them. He didn't quite know why she had scream, but it was clear that it was caused by some kind of nightmare and so getting her back to reality took precedence. Nine continued with, "Now then, let be on our way gang."

The Mismagius didn't seem to recognize the names being spoke at first, but in barely any time she had perked back up. Not realizing that she was still being held by Clotilde, however, she fell out of the girl's arms, then attempting to stand up. "Oh, well, so that happened." She tried to brush it off, laughing awkwardly. "Of course everything's okay, we were Beartic-ly harmed right?"

Nine let out a bit of a relieved sigh as his face got calmer and a small smirked crossed his face. "Of course we are, especially now that our lovely pun-tergeist is up and about again." Having her calmed, Nine felt better about their overall situation, though they needed to leave this area quickly as anyone nearby was probably alerted to their presence. "Now then, let be on our way gang." With that, Nine took the head of the group again, his face turning a bit more solemn as his back was to everyone. While he didn't think that Gwendoline was actually completely fine now, it wasn't the best time to press her on it, and so he kept walking. The direction they were headed was towards the east end guard station, as Nine figured that was likely the place they'd find safety the easiest from where they were. 

Kazo ran quietly, sighing to himself and thinking. He was having self doubts again, and honestly, he hated that he had them. He needed to get more confident, like... well, not like Mac... that would get him killed. Perhaps more like... well, not like Kah, either. He didn't want to be mean and obliterate people off the face off the planet. Guess he didn't really have any good role models here. He probably should look for a better example. 

As he lapped the area he was circling for the tenth time, he noticed that the bushes were rustling, and there was... a snorting? As he ran, he kicked up a small rock, holding it in his hand and waiting. When he looped back around the bush, he threw the rock in. That should get its attention.

"You tried, in the end, to cease hostilities. For that, I shall grant you a reward. A power that may help you in the future, should you choose to accept it." Before Denku could ask what she meant, his head was filled with knowledge. Aromatherapy? A move that could heal statuses... Denku searched his mind, thinking. He wanted his move... what would he give up in return?

The answer came pretty quickly to him. He'd get rid of Earthquake. Instead of hurting everyone on his way to the grave, he would help them instead. That would give his ultimately worthless life a little meaning, at the very least.

"Thank you...," He stated as he adjusted his cloak. "I'm sorry we weren't... able to do a better job," He said. Taking a deep breath, he walked through the portal... only to come to what looked like Doomsday.

Two gijinka were clashing, and seeing from the power they were throwing around, they had to be either Legends or Legend Killers. Neither answer boded well, honestly. People were running, and most didn't notice that Denku appeared out of thin air. That was fine with him though. He took a deep breath, adjusting his mask and pushing against the crowd, headed into the fight. People would need help, so he would come.

"Some company?"

Fia thought to herself as she watched the new addition to her cell from her makeshift string bed above. The bunch looked quite interesting from a glance. The Scizor girl that had just punched the wall and woke her up, the shark that looked like a pain even from a glance, and the distressed-looking Rotom. Fia wondered, why were those three locked in this dungeon? It had just been three days since Fia was jailed there, and she's fed up with the place already. Why did the people here so sensitive about public nudity anyway? Fia grumbled, remembering about the circumstances of why she ended up there. She was just minding her own business after Xerneas just teleported her, and before she could go to her destination and maybe pick up some clothes along the way, that irritating Aggron caught her and jailed her for no reasons. Why would they prioritize catching a naked girl like her over fixing their terrible law? If it's not for Fia's reserved nature, she would have attempted escape since her first day there. But no, she was too busy being fed up by the place's terrible law and the fact that they couldn't even give her anything better than a sack with holes and a makeshift piece of fabric they pretended to be a belt for covering her. It itched badly.

Right, her new cellmates.

It felt odd to be to have this much critique inside of her thought, but having getting over it, Fia dropped down headfirst to greet the group, her feet suspended by her strings to prevent herself from falling down. She wasn't really sure about this group being her companions, but perhaps after some actual talk, she could judge them better. The cold breeze here was annoying, but at the very least the makeshift belt actually functioned like one.

"Hello, hello! Just arrived here, eh? I'm Fia, what did you three do to end here?"

It felt weird. She knew that it's her usual cheerful tone, but it felt like she hadn't talked like that for ages. Nevermind that. It's for her best interest to continue her observation on the three.

Archived