Pokemon Sun & Moon

Tinkerer

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You need a Luck Incense to get Happiny; otherwise you'll get Chansey with any other item. Same goes for the Pokemon that have their own incenses; only use it to get the baby form of the evolutionary line (because those forms came after the original lines were introduced). 

That's the only reason you use incenses outside battle (but why).

For the most part, breeding yields the first stage of a Pokemon's evo line (and those can be bred right away, as they are not considered baby Pokemon). With stuff that needs to be bred using said incense, you can't breed baby Pokemon.

Ask Gamefreak why this is so. 

====

Speaking of which, I need to sign up for the event on Moon, then fish at least 3 items out during the time period on both games. 

Pokémon Sun & Moon - Global Missions

The seventh Pokémon Sun & Moon Global Mission has finished in success. This Global Mission's theme was fishing at rare spots and 1,228,170 items & Pokémon were collected. As it was a success, the gift of 2,000 FC, or 4,000 FC if the game is connected to the Global Link, is now available. Distribution of the Lure Ball and Rare Candy event is forthcoming later this month and will be given through Serial Code on the Global Link.

It is also confirmed that the next Global Mission will run from June 27th 2017 and is based on successfully defending your Champion title in the Pokémon League

So yeah, despite predictions that we probably wouldn't get it; stuff happened and we succeeded.

Next challenge should be easy (and suppose it gives me an excuse to actually USE the E4, despite the level up formula being shitty and the rematches themselves not being really challenging. (No, I don't count Olivia having 2 Sturdy 'mons and 1 on Kahili's end as such, because I literally have Reshiram/White Kyurem on team nowadays and Turboblaze doesn't care).

===

Let's see how it turns out, but may be a high number considering the difficulty level in really beating the E4.

CoroCoro stuffs;

corocoro7171.jpg

In this issue, it confirms that Marshadow will be distributed with the movie on July 15th 2017 in Japan. It also reveals the first artwork for Marshadow's appearance when it uses its special moves, as well as the first official look at its Z-Move, Soul-Stealing 7-Star Strike, which is available through the Z-Crystal that comes with the distribution of Marshadow. It also reconfirms the Ho-Oh distribution happening via Serial Code in the magazine next month.

corocoro7173.jpg

In the page for the Pokémon arcade game, Pokémon Ga-Olé, it confirms that there will be a special disc for the "I Choose You" Cap Pikachu. However, it notes that you can scan this QR Code into Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon to get the Pikachu with this cap in the game. In the Sun & Moon games, this cap Pikachu is not available. This promotional Ga-Olé disc is obtained when you go to see the movie. This works in a similar manner to the distribution of Magearna in Japan last year.

It's alright; already got mine (just required a lot of breeding on my end; well, least using ones I got from Wonder Trade [which already had perfects where needed] and doing other breeding projects on the side, such as Popplio [which did pass on Moonblast]). Just have to EV train it, level up/evolve it and should be fine.

One hatched, and three more should be coming in the next half day (leaving it in Pelago because I have things to do).

====

Right, and if you didn't already get the 2/4K FC from the global event, go get them now.

The seventh Pokémon Sun & Moon Global Mission has begun. This Global Mission's theme involves defending your Champion Title at the Pokémon League. To beat this Global Mission, titles have to be defended 100,000 times. Rewards are 2,000 FC (Success), 200 FC (Failure) - If the game is tied to a Global Link account: 4,000 FC (Success), 400 FC (Failure). This Mission runs until July 11th 2017 23:59 UTC. If players defend their title 1 times, then they will earn a Rare Candy and if a total of 200,000 title defenses happen, all players with a PGL account will get a Moon Ball

So yeah, the mission just started. 

Shouldn't be too hard to do; least for us if we already beat the game and did everything. Wouldn't be surprised if it's already done by now.

Archived