Pokemon Sun & Moon

Tinkerer

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't exactly care about the 'mons here, considering I don't have them in S/M, but sure, I'll get the stones while I still can. Also, when does the egg hatching thing end?

Serebii says 10th April 2017 23:59 UTC. Also don't forget to hatch some eggs (I think you need to do 3) to get a free Love Ball.

REALLY interesting that we're getting Marshadow now. With them doing distributions for every movie they now no longer have a Pokemon for next year. I honestly figured the Ash Hat Pikas were going to count since this movie is a tribute to the 20th anniversary of the anime and they do a great job paying tribute.

I had to find that out after collecting the stuff from the BP mission; got both my Heavy Ball and Rare Candy for Sun and Moon. But yeah, once codes come out, Serebii should have a link for you to click to if logged in.

[so yeah, there is a plus for having two games linked]

====

Also got around to beating Red in Battle Tree; let's just say that Arcanine was the MVP for most intents/purposes (well, I did have Celesteela strip away a good chunk of Snorlax's health before getting creamed by a +6 Crunch from it [see Belly Drum]).  

Probably a hacked 'mon that got cloned a lot. I know one time I got a 6 IV Level 100 Giratina with a competitive set [haven't used it much, and I do think it's fake, but w/e]. As long as everything seems normal [encounter location, movesets, nature, characteristic, etc.], you shouldn't get into trouble. 

Come to think of it, Gamefreak/Pokemon Company banned more players for having "modified save files". Care to explain what the hell this is supposed to mean? 

(I'm going to assume modifying battle records for Battle Spot or something, but yeah, doesn't help if they're vague about it)

I am so lucky. Last night I was Wonder Trading and got a Level 100 Shiny Musharna from AuSLove.tv

Thats how I got my Shiny Luvdisc. Kind of insane. Apparently there are peak hours for that user to bot-wonder-trade mons as advertisements.

And apparently my eggs didnt register as hatching for the last global mission because of one reason or another.

Anyway... Managed to hatch a near perfect Squirtle. Pretty happy with myself on that one. Even if Blastoise is largely meh. Got another 2 near perfects but they arent quite as good.

• HP/ATK/SPDEF/SPE all max. 30 SPA and around 26-29 DEF. Mild (SPA+/DEF-) Nature. HA.

Also glad that Clawitzer basically provides all the moves needed for M-Blastoise.

Fartknuckle... And I have a Battle Ready Shiny Clawitzer too. Can use that too I think. Good thing I have 2 Destiny Knot's, a second perfect mon is extremely easy if I care enough.

@Icy: Did you make sure that you used Game Sync before 2:00 pm HST; if you didn't, any eggs that you hatched that weren't counted last time you Game Sync'd won't go. 

Tbh Im not sure. I was out that day, albeit breeding Sunkern on the bus. But thats more than likely why.

And thank you Broken for pointing that out. I can have a perfect (natures excluded) battle ready perfect HA M-Blastoise in no time at all now. Those are going to be some fun wondertrade breedjects.

EDIT: Took 30 Squirtles to get a single HA Female. Of those 30, 2 were Female. One of which of course the HA. Talk about terrible luck. Lots of solid/polite wondertrade-jects though.

You're welcome Icy. I learned the fact myself ages ago when I was breeding a battle ready M-Blastoise. I think mine has Water Pulse, Aura Sphere, Ice Beam, and Rapid Spin IIRC.

Although mate... Destiny Knot doesn't stack in breeding. In breeding the offspring normally inherits 3 IVs from across both parents, and a held Destiny Knot makes that value 5 instead. So I doesn't matter who holds it since the value of 5 random IVs from across both parents won't change.

I'm still ever-grateful for Yin cloning that 6IV Ditto for me. It makes breeding so much easier. Also glad that Clawitzer basically provides all the moves needed for M-Blastoise.

My friend actually needs a 6IV Ditto, so if anyone could send one my way I doubt he'd care if it was cloned.

Edit: I asked him. He wants a legit one.

Only reason I have a perfect Clawitzer is because I wanted to breed Blastoise and I figured, "meh, its cool enough and this will save steps when I breed that".

EDIT: Took 30 Squirtles to get a single HA Female. Of those 30, 2 were Female. One of which of course the HA. Talk about terrible luck. Lots of solid/polite wondertrade-jects though.

If you've even seen me jabroni about breeding, this is par for the course. Breeding for HAs suck, breeding 1/8 female egg groups sucks, and breeding for both will make you want to beat your face into a wall.

Although mate... Destiny Knot doesn't stack in breeding. In breeding the offspring normally inherits 3 IVs from across both parents, and a held Destiny Knot makes that value 5 instead. So I doesn't matter who holds it since the value of 5 random IVs from across both parents won't change.

Yea, when you're breeding one parent holds the destiny knot for IVs and the other an everstone to set the nature. If you're going to breed you should always be setting natures since its the easiest step in the process. Catch a bunch of Ditto. Give the one with the nature you want the everstone. Breed. Done.

Archived