Post and I'll ask you a question

The Nyx Avatar

3 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Do you like Pokemon?

I like the card game everything from rangers to main stream, and poke tubers/artist yes I like pokemon (even if I don't invest a lot of time into it) my favorite pokemon is Riolu.

can't wait for more amazing questions this is fun!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Erika Mishima said:

Yes if there is a good one/something that strike a liking to me

Nice. Me, I haven't watched one since...2017. I don't hate anime. I'm just lazy. I have watched clips of anime, though (until copyright whoresons ruined the fun).

How well do you know English?

7 hours ago, Horu said:

For example: I won't clock in if I'm helping a guest fix their tv or replacing a light. However, if it involves something that requires me to be there for a good hour or more (even if it's to make sure it's running fine) like the sprinkler system or the ice machines (both take a couple hours to cycle) then I will absolutely clock in.

Understandable. Gotta make it worth your while.

What do you consider a good day at work?

5 hours ago, ITSUKOSOADO said:

I like the card game everything from rangers to main stream, and poke tubers/artist yes I like pokemon (even if I don't invest a lot of time into it) my favorite pokemon is Riolu.

can't wait for more amazing questions this is fun!

Glad you think so! I struggle to come up with compelling questions. I especially struggle to remember whether or not I asked certain questions to a user or not yet.

Anything you fear?

2 minutes ago, ITSUKOSOADO said:

I am afraid of heights wide, open spaces, the dark, and abandonment. :)

Well, that makes two of us. I have autophobia and nyctophobia. Not to say I can never be alone. But when I'm home by myself, I like to turn on the TV to give the illusion of other people here. The dark? I don't really need to explain this one. Sure, sometimes I just don't care and step into the darkness. And I don't need a night light to sleep. But sometimes, I'd rather not venture into darkness (especially not pitch blackness).

What are your thoughts on milk?

46 minutes ago, ITSUKOSOADO said:

Milk is delicious interesting and weird.

I have cereal almost everyday.

... I don't really know hmmm

I like milk in multiple forms (chocolate, in cereal, to drink with cookies, to use in coffee, milkshakes, condensed, ect.). But I don't like drinking milk straight. I don't want to drink a glass of regular milk unless accompanied with something else, like cookies.

What is your favorite Yugioh card?

2 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Understandable. Gotta make it worth your while.

What do you consider a good day at work?

A good day at work is when I work nights and don't feel like a parrot

11 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

How well do you know English?

I consider myself not that well with English, but taking into local/my country standard, is actually above average, not much people can speak or at least understand English here

On 7/26/2021 at 8:45 PM, The Nyx Avatar said:

Any without powers?

Essentially, "Nameless Girl" has no powers. Allow me to elaborate. In that tiny world I told you of earlier, so incredibly hostile to human life, even the individual who you'd deem as the weakest is strong, but not in the sense of being a superior race of humans, but because due to the living conditions of that place, kids are trained as early in life as possible, in other words, everyone is pretty capable for battle, even people who is destined to medical/building/food procuring/etc. Now, those shadowy creatures I mentioned are extremely dangerous, but a capable human can beat one in a 1 v 1 battle with skill and intelligence, but possibly without winning the battle unscathed. 2 humans can beat a monster reliably. 2 monsters vs 1 human, the human is ded. I mention all of this to contrast with Nameless Girl. She didn't receive any training, and has lived alone in a smol house in a forest, some km from the lone human city, since she can remember. Monsters learned not too go to close from her house, tho. She's deadly, truly deadly, but I can assure you she has no super human skills, powers or whatever. Heck, you could even say she's not very strong physically, she's a young girl, so men and women from the city are often stronger than her. What makes her so dangerous is her peerless battle skill, unparagoned reflexes and complete...uhhh... mind clearness (also a set of two nasty sharp daggers which indeed are special weapons). Not even herself knows who she is, where she comes from or how she can do what she does. In truth, she doesn't dwell too much about that, but she'd like to know if possible.

Ooof, I extended myself quite a bit, but I couldn't help it xD. She's one of my fav OC characters. She earns a name in time, but as the story starts, she's Nameless.

On 7/26/2021 at 8:49 PM, ITSUKOSOADO said:

got any questions for me?

Hey, glad to see you joined Nyx's space of insatiable thirst for knowledge! Welcome n.n

15 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

I like milk in multiple forms (chocolate, in cereal, to drink with cookies, to use in coffee, milkshakes, condensed, ect.). But I don't like drinking milk straight. I don't want to drink a glass of regular milk unless accompanied with something else, like cookies.

What is your favorite Yugioh card?

Marshmallon hands down

honorable mentions:

fencing fire ferret

Dark Lord nurse rificule

Mage Power

X saber arebellum

Drill Driver Vesperato

Saryuja

the topologics

I like yugioh also :)

I'm honored to recieve that question

19 hours ago, Horu said:

A good day at work is when I work nights and don't feel like a parrot

Understandable.

Did you ever play Animal Crossing?

10 hours ago, Erika Mishima said:

I consider myself not that well with English, but taking into local/my country standard, is actually above average, not much people can speak or at least understand English here

Understandable.

What is your favorite color?

5 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Essentially, "Nameless Girl" has no powers. Allow me to elaborate. In that tiny world I told you of earlier, so incredibly hostile to human life, even the individual who you'd deem as the weakest is strong, but not in the sense of being a superior race of humans, but because due to the living conditions of that place, kids are trained as early in life as possible, in other words, everyone is pretty capable for battle, even people who is destined to medical/building/food procuring/etc. Now, those shadowy creatures I mentioned are extremely dangerous, but a capable human can beat one in a 1 v 1 battle with skill and intelligence, but possibly without winning the battle unscathed. 2 humans can beat a monster reliably. 2 monsters vs 1 human, the human is ded. I mention all of this to contrast with Nameless Girl. She didn't receive any training, and has lived alone in a smol house in a forest, some km from the lone human city, since she can remember. Monsters learned not too go to close from her house, tho. She's deadly, truly deadly, but I can assure you she has no super human skills, powers or whatever. Heck, you could even say she's not very strong physically, she's a young girl, so men and women from the city are often stronger than her. What makes her so dangerous is her peerless battle skill, unparagoned reflexes and complete...uhhh... mind clearness (also a set of two nasty sharp daggers which indeed are special weapons). Not even herself knows who she is, where she comes from or how she can do what she does. In truth, she doesn't dwell too much about that, but she'd like to know if possible.

Ooof, I extended myself quite a bit, but I couldn't help it xD. She's one of my fav OC characters. She earns a name in time, but as the story starts, she's Nameless.

Hey, glad to see you joined Nyx's space of insatiable thirst for knowledge! Welcome n.n

It's quite alright. I drew a new OC last weekend, and I'd want to share my shpeal about her.

Would you like to see her in the near future?

5 hours ago, ITSUKOSOADO said:

Marshmallon hands down

honorable mentions:

fencing fire ferret

Dark Lord nurse rificule

Mage Power

X saber arebellum

Drill Driver Vesperato

Saryuja

the topologics

I like yugioh also :)

I'm honored to recieve that question

What is your favorite Type in Yugioh (Dragon, Cyberse, Warrior, ect.)?

42 minutes ago, TheComposer said:

Steam and discord are where I pay attention to the most, but dms here would work well, would probably just be slower responses.

Sounds good to me!

What's your favorite animal?

1 hour ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Understandable.

Did you ever play Animal Crossing?

Honestly, no. I'm not really big on collecting or playing games. I might buy like 1 or 2 games a year so I try to make them games that really peak my interest.

1 hour ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

It's quite alright. I drew a new OC last weekend, and I'd want to share my shpeal about her.

Would you like to see her in the near future?

You're talking about Mermaid-chan? Yeah, sure thing! It'd be fun if she somehow met Sleepy's Abystella Mermaid

23 hours ago, Horu said:

Honestly, no. I'm not really big on collecting or playing games. I might buy like 1 or 2 games a year so I try to make them games that really peak my interest.

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

On 7/28/2021 at 8:16 PM, ITSUKOSOADO said:

What is your favorite Type in Yugioh (Dragon, Cyberse, Warrior, ect.)?

Thunder/psychic/beast-warrior 3 way tie

Alrighty. Mine's Fiend.

What's your favorite Attribute?

23 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

You're talking about Mermaid-chan? Yeah, sure thing! It'd be fun if she somehow met Sleepy's Abystella Mermaid

Actually no. I drew that mermaid within two hours earlier this week. Last weekend though, I drew a new OC.

Would you still like to see her and a description of her?

23 hours ago, Erika Mishima said:

White and Blue

Ah. Like the character in the avatar.

Do you like Digimon?

1 hour ago, TheComposer said:

Gonna have to go with Red Panda on this one.

What is your favorite season?

Do you like Digimon?

Yes, sort of recently, due to my big bro, and niece (big bro's daughter). My big bro grows with Digimon TV series in the past, niece likes that of Miraculous Ladybug, Pokemon and Beyblades (man talk about tomboyish personality like i was), then stumble upon Digimon (the 2020 remake of original) from big bro, after a few episodes, they like it, and so does i am 😂

After that, i start digging into Digimon universe and such, found some games (Digimon World Dusk/Dawn, and recently played Digimonstory Cyber Sleuth.) Digimons are cool, but idk why the aren't as popular as Pokemon . . .

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Generally anything made by Blue Bunny. But I don't really eat sweets so the odds of me actually going out of my way to buy ice cream are extremely slim.

18 hours ago, Erika Mishima said:

Yes, sort of recently, due to my big bro, and niece (big bro's daughter). My big bro grows with Digimon TV series in the past, niece likes that of Miraculous Ladybug, Pokemon and Beyblades (man talk about tomboyish personality like i was), then stumble upon Digimon (the 2020 remake of original) from big bro, after a few episodes, they like it, and so does i am 😂

After that, i start digging into Digimon universe and such, found some games (Digimon World Dusk/Dawn, and recently played Digimonstory Cyber Sleuth.) Digimons are cool, but idk why the aren't as popular as Pokemon . . .

Well, even though Digimon has/had more balls than Pokemon, the anime's plot and characters weren't as compelling. Digimon Tamers though? That anime kicked fucking ass! More mature than anything Pokemon ever did, good characters, and plot to boot. Also, Digimon didn't have a solid card game overseas.

Are you able to change the header image on your profile?

18 hours ago, Horu said:

Generally anything made by Blue Bunny. But I don't really eat sweets so the odds of me actually going out of my way to buy ice cream are extremely slim.

Even the Sonic the Hedgehog popsicle?

image.png.d1717a332c701297dd25c02ced2105c4.png

7 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Of course. I'm all eyes and ears

It is done.

Can you post in my recent "Post and I'll give you a beautiful song!" thread?

Archived