Le Crayon Corner~

Sleepy

14 hours ago, Zefra Zamazenta said:

I know it was called Fidough but I only called it Bun Bun Puppy cause it was a cute nickname and also that its ears reminds me of a certain Windows OS-tan named Yuu Madobe Should I nickname Fidough Bun Bun Puppy or Yuu Puppy cause they both kinda give off a similar Fidough with its Ears and Yuu with her her don't you think and to top it all of their both Cute UwU. Also I like the Eyebrows Fidough has going on there its kinda cute. Also without a doubt Yuu would love to hold this cute puppy in her arms. :) 

5g1U7nE.thumb.jpg.e941313785143a607679f9fd9f7b2e4f.jpg       image.png.a45547f51c3a24c635ee338a3ef02052.png

Did you even notice that I told you it's not polite that you never wished Sleepy a happy birthday despite the fact that both works you quoted are about that? Your reply is like if I never mentioned that, wth? You're just focused in what you care about, but what about Sleepy?

12 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Did you even notice that I told you it's not polite that you never wished Sleepy a happy birthday despite the fact that both works you quoted are about that? Your reply is like if I never mentioned that, wth? You're just focused in what you care about, but what about Sleepy?

Oh Sorry I didn't even noticed I'm sorry @Rayfield Lumina you're right I'm sorry I got caught up doing what I wanted that I never pay atteinon @Sleepy I'm sorry for not saying happy birthday and also saying your images looked nice I'm sorry.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Just now, Rayfield Lumina said:

haha, naaah, it's too simple... it's just a symbol for the TCG I'm creating.

Wait really it would look like it would be a Cute Ghost tyoe it would have an evoution speaking about that Pokemon SV came out with a new Tralier today with a cute new Ghost Pup. I will make a stsatus about it.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh I guess I haven't posted this here yet. Some fanart of a YouTuber I follow.
It has been a while since I last touched my markers. The last time was for Nyx's birthday gift, and since then some have dried out and I even couldn't find a couple I was looking for so clearly I need to give my tools some maintenance checkups.... as soon as I have the money. Soon I'll have the time hopefully xD

6gSfJwt.jpg

• Shiba Inu 3

A drawing yet in progress
My character Karina has this thing where she likes knitting and selling items she makes. So she's filming herself promoting a scarf in front of a huge Christmas tree in the middle of the town, although a bit of a blizzard is starting to kick in so the rest of the image is her friends pushing her out of the picture and telling her they all need to seek shelter...

That's the concept xD
FtAcG14.jpg

• Shiba Inu 3

• 3 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Lone mouse said:

I kinda also turboed a couple drawings (granted its digital so some copy paste was used)

717730527_Asset14.png.9d49b50f40e2e963ddefbfb4f5eb1ec7.png

325426448_Asset16.png.72b7526cadafc0239fabecd44092c06b.png

I think I misread or misremembered the previous one you had posted at the statuses. I totally thought you had commissioned it for some reason xD

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2022 at 10:29 PM, Lone mouse said:

This is a rough first draft of a character I'm making IDK for name or backstory just an idea for how it should look (Puppet made of popsicle sticks, not human)

cerumask.png.85ec673887681bc85fb82c452b74908a.png

wait just one second!

image.png.78436d053fd2a5592279555c496391fb.png

If your character is not based on a Barbot from Mother 1 I'd be very surprised xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, it's been centuries since I posted a drawing, so here it goes

Blumekko02.thumb.jpg.8244144581d088d404a30dbe511e16a3.jpg

Blumekko!

• Like 1
  • Shiba Inu 3