Corrupt a wish

cr47t

7 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Granted, you and about a few hundred more people hope and wish so hard that the site becomes better and it finally does.However all of you start to become greedy and ask for more and more even if YCMaker couldn't do it without having to pay money. The site eventually becomes so great this group you participate in stops asking for changes. However, these changes haven't made the slightest bit of difference in getting more people to join in. In fact your group chased off everyone else who casually participated.

I wish for pie.

Granted, but since pie stands for "foot" in spanish, a foot/pie grows from your back.

I wish to know why theBlackCatter doesn't post cards anymore

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2020 at 1:45 AM, TheBlackCatter said:

Granted, but as you start to understand you are hit with the same thing too: real life eats up all your time and inspiration.

I wish I could fully understand the subtle difference between hope and determination.

Granted, but to achieve such knowledge, you've got to play Undertale another 20 times.

I wish this game has more activity. It's pretty much dead.

Granted, some mystical force brought the dead back to life and if we trace that magical force it will lead to the void. At this point most people would give up, but I'm corrupting this wish so I will go even further. Following the magical trace through the void it eventually leads back to this thread. Apparently it was caused by your corruption, which makes this corruption the lamest corruption in all of Corrupt-a-Wish history.

I wish to understand why I went down the road I did.

Granted, it's because destiny has pulled you down a necessary path to advance the development of earth's mightiest hero.

I wish I had a donkey. This reminds me of a story but I will only disclose if I like the corruption.

Granted, however the colloquial term (and most used term around the world) for such an animal now is ass. Since this donkey is now your pet it goes almost everywhere with you go, and everyone always says "What a nice ass you got there." This drives you deeply insane because you know for a fact that everyone who says that is only saying that because you own a donkey; moreover, the ones who don't say it you know are thinking it and are only biding their time to make a joke in regards to your donkey. You can see right through their schemes because everyone is judging you... YOU KNOW IT! It doesn't matter what they say, no no, you can see it in their eyes... they keep looking at that donkey of yours even when they think you don't notice. Their falsehoods drive you bananas and you slowly can't take it anymore. So you eventually break when you find out that you were on the news and the newscaster also made a comment about the donkey. In a spat of rage you kill your donkey, but it doesn't end there... no, the donkey was only the beginning... the first ass you had to cut down... you can't stand people anymore because you KNOW THEY ARE FALSE! AND YOU WILL NOT REST UNTIL EVERY LAST ONE LOOSES THEIR ASS JUST LIKE YOU LOST YOURS!

*3 months later*

Attention citizens, the serial killer known as "The Ass Killer" has been finally brought to justice. After a long investigation into their past as well as their habits, the local police force finally tracked the killer down and arrested them. There is no disclosure on the motivations of this killer, nor is there any evidence as to what the trigger was; however, speculators believe it has something to do with trauma regarding the killer's behind as he killed his victims by cutting their buttocks off very gruesomely. Next up, a Florida man threw a donkey onto a trampoline, and we wish we knew the story behind that donkey. Now, a word from our sponsors.

I did like that corruption so I have a story.

I was driving around by the border as I usually do and my little girl wanted to go look at the goats and I stopped so she could see the donkeys because they are almost never out. Anyway, the donkeys and horses are relatively chill. Then a mule comes charging and tackles one of the donkeys so it can get all of the attention. The mule repeated the process with the other donkey as well. It tried with this with one of the horses but the horse whipped him with its tail. Watching that whole interaction was pretty entertaining.

I wish I had a buck.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2020 at 7:22 AM, TheBlackCatter said:

Granted, your dead donkey becomes a dead male deer.

I wish to understand why I put so much effort into that corruption just for an anecdote.

Granted, but it's because you have a pathological need for attention and the only way to cure this is to eat 2 tons of Tuna in one day.

I wish to finish the christmas drawing I'm making before it's December

Granted, you finish your drawing at 11:59:59.99 on the 30th of November but it turns midnight and switches to the 1st of December before you are able to put your pencil down. And the failure of laying your pencil down before midnight will follow you like a sentient black cat with a serious tuna addiction.

I wish to know why this corruption is so dark?

On 11/24/2020 at 11:52 AM, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, you finish your drawing at 11:59:59.99 on the 30th of November but it turns midnight and switches to the 1st of December before you are able to put your pencil down. And the failure of laying your pencil down before midnight will follow you like a sentient black cat with a serious tuna addiction.

I wish to know why this corruption is so dark?

Granted, but the reason is simple: it's as dark as the fur of the aforementioned evil tuna-addicted cat.

I wish to know why about half of the corruptions made here involve theBlackCatter

Granted, it is because TheBlackCatter is an omnipotent black cat that doesn't want to be a god and thus must be placed on the other side of the scale, but he likes to linger in the gray area and simply corrupt the world one wish at a time.

I wish to know how a cat obtained such power.

Simple, people who go on the internet slowly went insane as the monotony of corrupting wishes became more dull. Then tragedy struck when an enthusiastic cat joined the forum and blindly stumbled into the corrupt-a-wish thread. This golden opportunity allowed for the gradual collection of power from corruptions to the unsuspecting cat with fur of black. This power grew and grew until he noticed changes in his environment, that is when he puzzled together what was going on. He tried to reject the power that slowly was being given to him, but the pleas were only fuel for the fire and it lead to more and more TheBlackCatter centered corruptions. He then tried to fake his disappearance to no avail as they saw right through the ploy. No, he could only do one thing: accept them and use them to his advantage. You ask why obtained so much power and why it has slowly devolved into being centered on the said cat? It is because he himself caused it by nudging the minds of those who created the corruptions in the past in order to start up the paradoxical loop.

I wish I could put that much effort into actual writing instead of silly little corruptions.

Granted, but in order for you to put that much effort into writing, your english professor must first make a wish, which you shall then corrupt as you see fit.

I wish I knew why making a living out of knowing your native language and teaching it to other people who also know your native language is even a thing.

Granted, but this knowledge only infuriates you somehow and every time you read or hear about classes regarding language you go on a giant rant about your belief on the subject. Have you ever considered writing a book on the subject or participating in a formal debate about it?

I wish to be verbally attacked without consequence to the attacker.

8 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Granted, but this knowledge only infuriates you somehow and every time you read or hear about classes regarding language you go on a giant rant about your belief on the subject. Have you ever considered writing a book on the subject or participating in a formal debate about it?

I wish to be verbally attacked without consequence to the attacker.

Granted, but instead of what you're hoping for, a person armed with rocks in which verbs have been written on begins to attack you. Suffer the pain of the verbal attack!

I wish Horu Ishayuki is passing by in front of theBlackCatter the moment this attack starts

12 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, the person with the verb rocks is now being assaulted by adjective hail.

I wish to know why 6 hours of my life is missing.

Granted, but it's because you're trapped in a time-space segregated situation similar to that of LOST.

I wish to write with twice my current speed (and the writing is coherent and legible.)

Archived