Corrupt a wish

cr47t

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Granted, but Horu spends it on something else... Video recording equipment and a life-time subscription to video editing software.

I wish my job was less stressful.

Granted, but now it is so easy you lose all concentration, you begin to commit mistakes and end up being fired

I wish Horu apologizes for spending the money destined to be the saviour of this site.

3 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, the living are resting in peace while the dead roam the earth.

I wish for people to stop chaining Mystical Space Typhoon and arguing that it negates.

Granted, but people stops using it because Konami bans it.

I wish Horu becomes more focused instead of having 10000 projects and never ending them xD

Granted, but I secretly have 2.6^100000 projects in my head all ranging from character design to world development to storylines to game development

I wish I could finish the app I want to create.

17 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but I secretly have 2.6^100000 projects in my head all ranging from character design to world development to storylines to game development

I wish I could finish the app I want to create.

Granted, you can finish it once you're 80 years old.

I wish Horu's Phone is repaired.

1 hour ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted but you are a cat and cats can't eat fruit

I wish for Catter's fruit to be changed to mashed potatoes because cats can eat that

Granted, but the potatoes are mashed by you repeatedly bashing your face against them

I wish the potatoes aren't screwed with Horu's blood

Granted, he becomes the almighty cat deity that can manipulate any species or breed of cat to do his bidding. And the first order of business is to seek vengeance on the poor soul foolish enough to lace his olives with arsenic.

I wish I could lift Mjolnir at will.

Granted, but now you have nothing to do afterwards and are bored and start to think about annoyingly important things like man's inhumanity and the meaning of life

I wish for Dueling Network to come back for the sake of sticking it to the copyright jackasses at Konami who took it down

Archived