Corrupt a wish

cr47t

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Your wish is granted. However, I do not know George so he might not like me.

I wish to know what this project is.

Granted, the project is about this and that, the members do this and that with the purpose of fulfilling this and that.

I wish you'd stop pretending you're not the same TheBlackCatter we all miss.

7 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Granted, but my cat still can't do anything on here as he is just a dumb animal now.

I wish for everyone to please trust me when I say that the BlackCatter you all know and love is gone.

Granted, but you make me sad.

I wish the original BlackCatter to rise from his ashes and become the controller of the account as the sentient cat we always knew.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, cr47t said:

granted but he gets banned for it

i wish for more wishes

Granted, you are blessed with 100 additional wishes, but in order to use any of them, you have to wait 100 years for each.

I wish to know if your avatar is a Space Sphere,  because I'm interested in your new game but I'm not sure if what I said is true.

2 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but now everyone is curious about your new form and why you aren't a cat.

I wish to know what form @TheBlackCatter has deemed more worthy than that of a black cat

Granted, but now he's an angry panther and takes revenge on all of us for the wishes corrupted earlier

I wish to be impossible to find by theBlackCatter to avoid his massacre

12 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but you must stand completely still and remain perfectly silent until the new YGO protagonist proves to be a decent character.

I wish to be able to unlock the hidden features in any game.

Granted, you're now able to unlock the hidden features in the game called "Any"

I wish to know if theBlackCatter already devoured Horu

21 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, I have avoided being devoured because I gave him a a Devour dinner.

I wish I could draw empty space.

Granted, so you draw this:

30_salad.jpg

But you are so mesmerized by your piece of art you can't stop looking at it and have to go everywhere carrying it.

I wish the manga I like to update faster, also retaining it's quality and nothing stopping me from reading it peacefully.

Granted but it's a burger patty

I wish that the YCMer's Pizza was restarted by someone else (all jokes aside, I really do hope it gets rebooted without my involvement - I'm not the forumer here that it takes to run something like it)

1 hour ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but you must compete with at least 3 other talking cat channels.

I wish I could be a successful yugi-tuber.

Granted, 1 person (and nobody else) loves your Yugi channel. You have been successful with 1 person.

I wish to know why Game Freak is such a lump of evilness

Granted, YCMaker has finally put some work into much needed updates after promising to do so a year ago. So maybe next year, our card maker will be up to date.

I wish YCMaker would keep working on the site.

2 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, YCMaker has finally put some work into much needed updates after promising to do so a year ago. So maybe next year, our card maker will be up to date.

I wish YCMaker would keep working on the site.

Granted, but you have to pay him a hefty amount of money so he stays working on the site again

I wish you have the money to pay him so we finally have Pendulums and Links over here

Archived