Corrupt a wish

cr47t

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but I wish for a corruption anyway.

I wish for a scary meme.

Granted, but it's just a "Scary Movie" meme, so it's not fun, just like most of the sequels.

I wish to know if @Veris M. Ilitudeis a writer. His manner of speaking is... befitting that of an arcane, yet marginally pompous author. Shall he be unveiled as being versed highly in the arts  of belles-lettres?

Granted, you find out they are a [This message has been interrupted to bring you the following important advertisement: Buy Golden Grams! They are delicious and high in sugar content! A great way to bring you one step closer to (We interrupt the regular ad revenue with the following bulletin: A Florida man came out of his home today to find a really big spider. Scientists are trying to refute the claim saying that he was spending too much time <And now a very important news article. A black cat said today that he wishes to know why his computer keeps getting ad viruses. When asked for clarification on what he meant he replied {We interrupt this important bulletin with the following warning: if you are expecting an ending you will be left in-

Now, this was original, Catter xD

So, you want to know why your computer keeps getting ad viruses? Granted, but it's because you have coronavirus, which somehow has mutated inside your cattish body and  it now affects machines.

I wish my PC has enough antibodies to avoid getting sick with this new threat.

10 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Granted, but television was overrated anyways so people stop broadcasting on it... So if there was anything you liked watching on there, it is buried under piles of garbage in the streaming world.

I wish there was a new cop show made in a Jack Webb style (think Dragnet, Adam-12, or Emergency!).

Granted, but it's directed by Christopher Meloni, who might be a good actor but doesn't know sh*t about directing, and the result is a pretty crappy product.

I wish the new spin-off of Law & Order is successful

On 10/26/2020 at 3:17 AM, TheBlackCatter said:

Granted, but it is only because it's a retro thing to do... the trend then dies off for the second coming of 80's nostalgia.

I wish Wellsian science fiction was created more.

Granted, but this makes people read more War of the Worlds, since they want to get inspiration for creating such works, and it happens some aliens were thinking of an invasion, starting by infiltrating some people among us. The thing is, these imposters didn't know of the book nor saw that terrible Tom Cruise movie, and they were infected by our world's viruses and bacteria. But a person who was close to them and was reading the book said what was happening aloud, and the dying alien had time to transmit the info to the mothership. Armed with such vital info, the aliens prepared accordingly and invaded us with all their might and fury, destroying humanity (and for some reason, taking particular cruelty against black cats). But worry not, they liked Wellsian sci-fi and kept writing more books in that style.

I wish more Tolkienian fantasy literature  is created.

Granted, but somehow this weird phenomenon keeps happening within these books: Tom Bombadil keep popping up as a side character and none of the new Tolkien-like authors can explain why he is there. Upon further investigation, this character "Tom Bombadil" is actually a secret code to mailbomb tod... what ever that means...

I wish that these aliens' leader, Tod, receive a late package or two from the now dead human race.

Granted but it doesn't explode but brings the human race back instead

I wish fantasy literature was more open to Miyazakiesque visions or just world visions other than DND/Tolkien derivatives/clones in general, and that they tell good or great stories well.

2 hours ago, cr47t said:

Granted but it doesn't explode but brings the human race back instead

I wish fantasy literature was more open to Miyazakiesque visions or just world visions other than DND/Tolkien derivatives/clones in general, and that they tell good or great stories well.

Granted, but since most of the time Miyasaki films are feminist in essence, having more of these stories ignite a sense of hyper feminism which ends up with all men enslaved.

I wish to read a complete story or at least a fragment of a story written by @cr47t

Granted, but it is a really twisted YGO fanfic where Yugi gets so tired of Tea's friendship speeches that he continuously stabs her in the face with the Millennium Puzzle, thus making Atem accessory to Murder.

I wish to know why I wish somebody would push Tea off a boat.

Granted, it's because you're a calloused, jaded, and really pessimistic person who thinks that anything that seems pure should be exposed as non-pure or destroyed outright. The power of friendship is but one of these seemingly pure ideas. As a result you develop an uncontrollable rage at the mere sight or sound of whimsical cartoons/anime, children's entertainment, and happy couples.

I wish I hadn't placed this great burden on Horu.

Granted, you and about a few hundred more people hope and wish so hard that the site becomes better and it finally does.However all of you start to become greedy and ask for more and more even if YCMaker couldn't do it without having to pay money. The site eventually becomes so great this group you participate in stops asking for changes. However, these changes haven't made the slightest bit of difference in getting more people to join in. In fact your group chased off everyone else who casually participated.

I wish for pie.

Archived