Return Thread

Frunk

Hello all.

It's me. 343 Guilty Spark.

The last time I made a post on here was in 2009, so I doubt anyone remembers me.

I wrote two fanfics that are semi-notable: Yu-Gi-Oh GX: The Next Generation (which I never finished) and Yu-Gi-Oh GX: The Final Light (which originally belonged to Phantom Roxas - if he still uses that name - and which I later became a co-writer, then later took over fully.)

I also made some cards too.

So...does anyone on here remember me? Haha, I'm just curious.

Even if you don't remember me, I'm back, and I'm back with a vengeance. =D

9th doctor best doctor. Idk who you are, but welcome back.

on who? Just curious...

Pretty sure he just meant in general, kid.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys i'm returning. My first account FrogNinga I lost the password to and never bothered with coming back but then I wasn't very active even though I was trying to write a fanfic. I then made this account over a year ago to talk to one of the friends I made on here again and then again disappeared and now i'm returning again. Really out of touch with the meta-game right now so any help with that would be appreciated. I have a bunch of archetypes I want to design so that's where i'll be :3

• 2 weeks later...

Well that didn't even last until the end of the year. 

I've decided to check back in even though most of what I talk about on forums seems to only be about anime... which is kind of why I'm glad my main one shifted from YCM to an anime forum in the first place... not an active on, but a pretty darn dedicated one... anyway I'm not entirely sure why but I'll be back for a decent while at least.

Well that didn't even last until the end of the year. 

I've decided to check back in even though most of what I talk about on forums seems to only be about anime... which is kind of why I'm glad my main one shifted from YCM to an anime forum in the first place... not an active on, but a pretty darn dedicated one... anyway I'm not entirely sure why but I'll be back for a decent while at least.

Anime is good, even though I'd prefer it to be streamed from Crunchyroll/Hulu/Netflix.

I of a handful of others missed you with a passion, though. Desu certainly one of them, so I'll be sure to mention your return to him.

• 2 weeks later...

Yo I ain't really back or anything BUT when I pull up my usual tabs (twitter, yt, etc.) this is one of em.

So yeah I'll probably post or some shit. I don't know any of ya'll anymore because I either straight up don't know ya, or you changed your goddamn name. Why is that a feature? Can you not be satisfied with your name?

.....now im just ranting but hi

I know, it's been a short while since I've been on temporary hiatus... I was due to be back here in Easter but then I realized I got some unfinished business here, so... I'll be back a lot earlier than I should be, so therefore I'll be back here starting Sunday. And it's only been shy of a fortnight since I left because of work commitments.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Anyways, I'll see you all on Sunday, full time. I'll be lurking around should anyone wanna talk to me.

• 3 weeks later...

I am returning after a handful of years. I was in an actual debate with my brother yesterday over exactly how many years it has been. He was confident that it was more like four or five, and in the spirit of competition and stupidity, I decided to argue for three years and avoid actually checking. In short: I sufficiently annoyed him, satisfaction granted. 

My name is Techi, Techi works as it's own nickname by my standards given the shortness of the term. However, if you have known me elsewhere as Sanguine, that is acceptable too. All given nicknames work, as long as you let me know you are referring to me with it as I can be dense. 

I have returned to RP here, and I have joined one already. I do intend to start one of my own soon, though unfortunately it'll be heavily reserved given that I do intend on completing it given the seemingly new rule of RP Completion bonuses... I am so entirely confused and yet entranced by the idea. (This has certainly been long enough. Forgive me T_T)

Go ahead and Pm me about anything: If you'd like to know more about my past on the site or wish to talk more about RP with me in General, I would be glad to respond.

I know, it's been a short while since I've been on temporary hiatus... I was due to be back here in Easter but then I realized I got some unfinished business here, so... I'll be back a lot earlier than I should be, so therefore I'll be back here starting Sunday. And it's only been shy of a fortnight since I left because of work commitments.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Anyways, I'll see you all on Sunday, full time. I'll be lurking around should anyone wanna talk to me.

This is such a massive coincidence. 

Good evening, gentlemen and ladies. For some odd reason I wandered back here tonight, which is odd since I haven't been seriously active on this site in years. Anyway. I'll probably go back to my old habits of just striking up conversations with everyone and posting rarely.

If anyone that knew me from way back is still on here, feel free to shoot me a PM. It would be great to catch up and reminisce about old times. Hopefully not much has changed here and you all are still the same old friendly, yet crazy bunch.

But enough of the senseless rambling. How's everyone been?

Archived