RWBY

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll say the episode was pretty interesting...even though it was a class episode...

Though wondering what's going on with Weiss and the caged beast. My question is...WHO BRINGS A CAGED GRIMM TO CLASS?! O.O

On another note...DAT WEAPON CREATOR!

-Username: A cutlass combined with a grenade-launcher

-Real Name (I put first and last): Dagger combined with dual-wield assault rifles

....Not bad weapon ideas, if I do say so myself B)

Ruby Rose 's weapon will be a spear combined with an assault rifle .

Yang Xiao Long 's weapon will be a pike combined with a boomerang .

Blake Belladonna 's weapon will be a rapier combined with a bolt action sniper rifle .

Weiss Schnee 's weapon will be a hatchet combined with an automatic shotgun .

Completely legit...

Anyways:

Hyoubu Kyousuke 's weapon will be a claymore combined with dual-wield assault rifles .

SWAT Kat: T-Bone 's weapon will be a kite shield combined with a semi-automatic sniper rifle . (I like)

Chance Furlong 's weapon will be gauntlets combined with dual-wield pistols . -> Total Yang Ripoff.

Kenji Inuma's weapon will be a lightsaber combined with a pistol. I lolled so bad XD

Real Name's weapon will be a scepter combined with a semi-automatic sniper rifle. Now this I kinda like, especially if I think the concept of dust is actually what I think it is and how it is applied into the weapon.

Following are a combination of my real name:

First and Middle Name's weapon will be gauntlets combined with a pistol. Another Yang Ripoff.

First Name/First Last Name's weapon will be a war hammer combined with a sawed-off shotgun. That...would actually be kinda interesting.

First Name/Second Last Name's weapon will be a lance combined with a bolt action sniper rifle. Ooooo....HALO!

Middle Name/First Last Name's weapon will be a scythe combined with dual-wield assault rifles. Similar to Ruby's...kinda cool.

Middle Name/Second Last Name's weapon will be a talwar combined with a carbine. OH HELL YEAH!

Both Last Names's weapon will be a kukri combined with a grenade launcher. I want to see how this works...

Anyways, I'd like to take that Talwar/Carbine, Lightsaber/Pistol OR Scepter/Sniper :3

So Nora's hammer Magnhild is actually based on this Mexican festival where people strap explosives to sledgehammers and bash them against stuff. So that's neat.

I've heard of that! But wow...didn't think they would do something like that xD

Ruby Rose 's weapon will be a spear combined with an assault rifle .

Yang Xiao Long 's weapon will be a pike combined with a boomerang .

Blake Belladonna 's weapon will be a rapier combined with a bolt action sniper rifle .

Weiss Schnee 's weapon will be a hatchet combined with an automatic shotgun .

Completely legit...

Anyways:

Hyoubu Kyousuke 's weapon will be a claymore combined with dual-wield assault rifles .

SWAT Kat: T-Bone 's weapon will be a kite shield combined with a semi-automatic sniper rifle . (I like)

Chance Furlong 's weapon will be gauntlets combined with dual-wield pistols . -> Total Yang Ripoff.

Kenji Inuma's weapon will be a lightsaber combined with a pistol. I lolled so bad XD

Real Name's weapon will be a scepter combined with a semi-automatic sniper rifle. Now this I kinda like, especially if I think the concept of dust is actually what I think it is and how it is applied into the weapon.

Following are a combination of my real name:

First and Middle Name's weapon will be gauntlets combined with a pistol. Another Yang Ripoff.

First Name/First Last Name's weapon will be a war hammer combined with a sawed-off shotgun. That...would actually be kinda interesting.

First Name/Second Last Name's weapon will be a lance combined with a bolt action sniper rifle. Ooooo....HALO!

Middle Name/First Last Name's weapon will be a scythe combined with dual-wield assault rifles. Similar to Ruby's...kinda cool.

Middle Name/Second Last Name's weapon will be a talwar combined with a carbine. OH HELL YEAH!

Both Last Names's weapon will be a kukri combined with a grenade launcher. I want to see how this works...

Anyways, I'd like to take that Talwar/Carbine, Lightsaber/Pistol OR Scepter/Sniper :3

T, those are some pretty awesome sounding weapons. But Lightsaber/Pistol...o.o...that I'd have to see! xD

Well, it spanned the past couple episodes or so, and a single heartwarming moment doesn't mean she'll be acting like that from now on.

I think he's referring to how Port tells her to be nicer, and then she starts acting awfully nice to Ruby, to the point that it doesn't come across as sensible. I think when she insists on giving Ruby coffee, it's meant to show how she's trying way too hard to hard to be nice, so it isn't actually as easy for her as we're thinking. However, it does match with the earlier episode when she outright told Ruby that she's try to be nicer to her, but wasn't Ruby's part of the deal supposed to be that she had to stop being so reckless?

Archived