RWBY

It's not a plot twist when you all want it to happen, and actually discussed it, thus seeing it coming if it happens.

The real twist should be everything EXCEPT what we discussed.

We say we want him to turn evil, but then they turn him into a statue for said antagonist's setting.

...and then Yang accidentally tips it over and shatters it.

...then SHE becomes evil over the guilt and frustration thrust upon her from her colleagues.

Now wouldn't THAT be a major twist.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We say we want him to turn evil, but then they turn him into a statue for said antagonist's setting.

...then SHE becomes evil over the guilt and frustration from Ruby, Weiss, and Blake.

If only the previews didn't show that her and Ruby are still on good terms later when Yang is searching for someone.

If only the previews didn't show that her and Ruby are still on good terms later when Yang is searching for someone.

The previews only show what's gonna happen so far into it, so the possibility lies far beyond that point.

...then SHE becomes evil over the guilt and frustration thrust upon her from her colleagues.

Now wouldn't THAT be a major twist.

f2f_zps1c95d90f.jpg

No seriously though. Realistically, it's not gonna happen, and as a joke, it's just not funny ._.

My prediction is something along the lines of Blake's gonna meet Adam, fall in love with him or whatever, then run off with him and screw with Weiss' family because someone in her family died because of the Shnee's (not sure how Weiss' last name is spelled) or whatever. ..... Or none of that and Blake will just be an over activist teenage angst.

f2f_zps1c95d90f.jpg

No seriously though. Realistically, it's not gonna happen, and as a joke, it's just not funny ._.

Jeez, that's harsh. :/

Either way, it wasn't a joke and it wasn't intended to be funny. It was just a random idea that was spitballed merely to make a point.

I insist.

Yellow's sword will be. A funking. Laser cannon.

Lasers are overrated. Proton-esque weaponry needs to be used more.

Jeez, that's harsh. :/

Either way, it wasn't a joke and it wasn't intended to be funny. It was just a random idea that was spitballed merely to make a point.

Lasers are overrated. Proton-esque weaponry needs to be used more.

I was being general. And why would you use proton-based weapons over electron-based weapons because of their names? That's sorta racist. EQUALITY FOR ALL PARTICLES!

I was being general. And why would you use proton-based weapons over electron-based weapons because of their names? That's sorta racist. EQUALITY FOR ALL PARTICLES!

I was also being general. But that gives me an idea:

Protons are generally used in the form of "energy balls" that explode on contact.

Electrons are used to create a rapid magnetic attraction with protons that produces lightning.

With the right set-up, protons and electrons can be used to create wicked proximity bombs that can take out any foes in the path between you and the bomb. Imagine the way someone could utilize this in combat.

I was also being general. But that gives me an idea:

Protons are generally used in the form of "energy balls" that explode on contact.

Electrons are used to create a rapid magnetic attraction with protons that produces lightning.

With the right set-up, protons and electrons can be used to create wicked proximity bombs that can take out any foes in the path between you and the bomb. Imagine the way someone could utilize this in combat.

Actually electricity is basically vibration of electrons.

Actually electricity is basically vibration of electrons.

Yeah, that's static electricity. The attraction of an electron (-) to a proton (+) is what we physically see as lightning. We can see it because the attraction is so f*cking rapid that the kinetic energy is converted to a massive stroke of heat amongst the neighboring air molecules.

That's my theory based on what I learned in physics, albeit a bit half-assed.

Yeah, that's static electricity. The attraction of an electron (-) to a proton (+) is what we physically see as lightning. We can see it because the attraction is so f*cking rapid that the kinetic energy is converted to a massive stroke of heat amongst the neighboring air molecules.

That's my theory based on what I learned in physics, albeit a bit half-assed.

Well, rather what I meant was the fact that electric current is essentially the electrons of a metal mass or other conductive material, vibrating.

Well, rather what I meant was the fact that electric current is essentially the electrons of a metal mass or other conductive material, vibrating.

Yeah, but that's beside the point. The lightning would be caused by the mass attraction of electrons sprayed in the air by the remote, which would cause the neutralized proton bomb to react and explode while the lightning takes out anyone in the way of the attraction.

I wasn't doubting you with the whole "vibrating electrons is electric current" thing.

Today's was a lot more enjoyable...

And we get to see that Yang is, if it wasn't obvious by now anyway, the  fanservice character.

I still find Blake to be prettier though, and more likable than her.

Weiss is slightly less funking annoying for the sake of it,  but is still kind of going against the flow as fast as she can.

Things are going upward from last episode at least. But the 5 minute episodes sure are a nuisance.

I got use to the five minute thing (though I still wish it were longer >3>) so it's not really that big a bother for me anymore.

I agree that Blake is a lot more interesting than Yang though. She definitely has a lot more personality, since Yang seems to only exist to give old men a spring in their step.

And Weiss.... Yup. Still a jabroni. Hopefully she starts developing after this episode. At least into something like a rival character.

Anyone else notice how all the girls BUT Ruby seemed to hate on Yellow?

I got use to the five minute thing (though I still wish it were longer >3>) so it's not really that big a bother for me anymore.

I agree that Blake is a lot more interesting than Yang though. She definitely has a lot more personality, since Yang seems to only exist to give old men a spring in their step.

And Weiss.... Yup. Still a jabroni. Hopefully she starts developing after this episode. At least into something like a rival character.

Anyone else notice how all the girls BUT Ruby seemed to hate on Yellow?

Like I said, you have to dominate Weiss, so then she'll be a good girl, or at least treat you as an equal. Y'know what I mean.

Blake does seem more likable, and gave a nice vibe.

I still wish that the episodes were longer.

Archived