RWBY

This show's budget comes through in the animations a whole lot and the silhouette characters range from disturbing to disappointing.

The voice acting is slowly improving and the writing has been mediocre, but dialogue has been highly and increasingly entertaining.

It's enjoyable.

Also, if Pyyrha and Jaune (ORHOWEVERYOUSPELLIT) don't end up together, travesty, you bastards.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The silhouettes are either extremely lazy or a horrible attempt to be like Penguindrum.

Why does Pyrrha have so much interest in Jaune? Their relationship feels forced as all hell, and even a relationship between Jaune and Ruby, or even Weiss would make more sense. You know what, I'm just going to assume that Jaune is some important person for the plans of some organization Pyrrha works for. That would actually be interesting.

I don't think Pyrrha's shown an oddly large amount of interest in Jaune. He tried to hit on her and Weiss, she probably thought it was cute, she sees him falling through the sky and helps him out. To me it just seems like a combination of her being nice and Jaune being a bit pitiful.

Also, if Pyyrha and Jaune (ORHOWEVERYOUSPELLIT) don't end up together, travesty, you bastards.

JaunexWeiss or bust.

Why does Pyrrha have so much interest in Jaune? Their relationship feels forced as all hell, and even a relationship between Jaune and Ruby, or even Weiss would make more sense. You know what, I'm just going to assume that Jaune is some important person for the plans of some organization Pyrrha works for. That would actually be interesting.

Also this.

I would like to remind you all something about Weiss. Monty said that the development crew, and I think Monty himself ship Ruby x Weiss. I think I read it on TVTropes or something. Also, found this on Tumblr.

http://ask-hongchina.tumblr.com/post/58544128216/korradeen-so-proud-of-monty-and-the-rwby-team

Talk about starting off on a good note. :)

Archived