RWBY

Even though the latter half of episode 2 was meant to tease that he's totally going to hook up with Ruby?

That's what they WANT us to think... and then BAM! they grab us by the balls.

And there's always the possibility of a love triangle: Weiss may be selfish, but that doesn't mean the potential tsundere love situation isn't there.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your forgetting her obvious crush on Pyrrha.

So... she's a lesbian?

That actually explains a lot.

OR Jaune plays the role of Glemy and gets killed by Weiss. Because he is still going to the dark side.

But then Weiss falls in love with him and hesitates to kill him.

OR Jaune plays the role of Glemy and gets killed by Weiss. Because he is still going to the dark side.

Who?

So... she's a lesbian?

That actually explains a lot.

Jaune is based on Joan of Arc. I think any girl that falls in love with him is some cross-dimensional lesbian. Clearly that means that if we want heterosexual couples, Jaune needs to be with Adam. I don't know if Ren is based on a guy or not, but I'm thinking he's Mulan, so I'm ruling him out. 

Weiss hates most everyone, don't single out Jaune.

Also, I knew Ruby sounded familiar, her voice actress is Lindsay (was probably mentioned before in this thread, but I don't remember). And speaking of voices, I find it funny that Gavin was originally going to voice Junior, but Monty felt he sounded too important for such a minor role and is saving him for the future, and then gave the role to Jack.

Episode 4 was alright. I'm trying to figure out the deal with Weiss' new friend, though we've only seen her for a couple minutes so I'm getting ahead of myself.

I thought Jaune was kinda endearing, but I can see how some people might not have taken to his awkward "charm".

I actually think JaunexWeiss could be a viable shipping at some point, maybe.

Don't really get the point of launching them though (guessing primarily comedic effect). How's Yang going to land for example?

Orrrr maybe next episode will show more ways to use dust than just through combat?

They don't upload RWBY episodes on YouTube until a week later, but if you want to use YouTube, other people usually have the new episode on YouTube that day. Also, off-topic, but your Spike/The Kid avatar is amazing.

And if YouTube doesn't play well in HD then it's probably your computer. My old computer lagged really hard if I tried to watch anything in HD but my newer one can load and play HD videos just fine.

By the way, RWBY is now on Crunchyroll.

I find this to be quite interesting, actually. Didn't think it'd happen.

As for the new episode, I liked its size, actually, because it might be hinting to an extra long episode next, with tons of fighting. Ooh, episode 6 how you taunt me so.

Also, first good look at a baddie, Jaune is still the greatest thing ever, and I didn't expect Weiss to be surprised at Ruby's speed, honestly. With any luck, Ruby won't disappoint Weiss after all that big-talk she was doing.

Archived